The Student Room Group

Feel guilty, leaked on bfs bed:O

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Why would this have to be a troll? :s-smilie:

Anyway for the OP or anyone reading this... Cold water works best for blood stains. Hydrogen peroxide causes blood to bubble up out of the fibers in the sheet, so things like oxyclean will work wonders. Salt works very well as well, but only if it's used immediately.

This. And NEVER scrub blood stains, pat with cold water and salt/something similar
Original post by Anonymous
Woke up today to find that not only had I started my period but it was heavy and leaked on to my bfs bed. I must have started at night but was unaware because it's always light to begin with and I had nothing on too :facepalm:

To make it worse it went through the sheets and stained his bed. Ive tried scrubbing it's not comming off :O

Halp!

You can buy new sheets at primark very cheaply.
Good God! A clear sign of your mortality! He can not be allowed to see that you're a defecating animal that pisses and ****s and bleeds like everyone else! It would ruin his image of you being some immortal godlike being. And that would be bad. Right?
Reply 63
Original post by Jimbo1234
A few days is good enough to take precautions because who would want to leak on their bf's bed....

as silly as it would be to wear a pad or tampon for a few days when you wern't on you ignored my reply about there being various reasons why it can be completely random.
A few days is good enough to take precautions because who would want to leak on their bf's bed....

How can you be so thick? In a lot of cases, the day the period is due VARIES. Unless you expect the girl to go to bed everynight with a towel on "just in case" then you should STFU.
Original post by Anonymous
Woke up today to find that not only had I started my period but it was heavy and leaked on to my bfs bed. I must have started at night but was unaware because it's always light to begin with and I had nothing on too :facepalm:

To make it worse it went through the sheets and stained his bed. Ive tried scrubbing it's not comming off :O

Halp!

I know it is embarrassing, but it happens. My boyfriend's bed now has several stains on it, the first time it happened I was SO enbarrassed, but now I've relaxed about it a bit more (I have very heavy periods - it happens). Catching him in the kitchen scrubbing at the marks with washing up liquid was rather endearing :smile:

Once it is on the mattress, it can be hard to get off. I've tried washing up liquid and soap but you just end up with a grey mark and a wet mattress. I've learnt my lesson and have two mattress protectors on the bed always...
Original post by sarahthegemini
How can you be so thick? In a lot of cases, the day the period is due VARIES. Unless you expect the girl to go to bed everynight with a towel on "just in case" then you should STFU.

Varies by a day or two...not 30 :facepalm: Would you risk being so stupid to leak onto your bf's bed? Clearly you would...

Original post by boba
as silly as it would be to wear a pad or tampon for a few days when you wern't on you ignored my reply about there being various reasons why it can be completely random.

It is very rare to be completely random. Even when you start to come off strong contraception there is some pattern. And again, why risk it? Why not just wear a pad or use a tampon?
Reply 67

It is very rare to be completely random. Even when you start to come off strong contraception there is some pattern. And again, why risk it? Why not just wear a pad or use a tampon?

Well, if it bothers you that much then inform any girl that sleeps in your bed that they must sleep wearing pads perhaps 1 week a month. If it really grosses you out should probably not risk having sex during that time other wise it might start during that time and eewww period would be on you eeewwwww. Man up. It happens.

Also, with some contraception your periods REALLY ARE that random, as in you can have no period at all for 3 months, then have them every 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for a bit and then none for months again. Would you really want to be on constant constant period alert "just in case".
Original post by Will :D
Well, if it bothers you that much then inform any girl that sleeps in your bed that they must sleep wearing pads perhaps 1 week a month. If it really grosses you out should probably not risk having sex during that time other wise it might start during that time and eewww period would be on you eeewwwww. Man up. It happens.

Also, with some contraception your periods REALLY ARE that random, as in you can have no period at all for 3 months, then have them every 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for a bit and then none for months again. Would you really want to be on constant constant period alert "just in case".

What are you on about?
A blood stain is hard to remove and can be very expensive, but I guess thinking about it in those terms is just to mature for some...
Also, now god forbid, you talk to the person you are ****ing about it? See how they feel etc? Oh wait, we still should act like silly little 14 yr olds shouldn't we :rolleyes:

Who would want to wear pads when they're not even on their period? :curious:
Original post by LipstickKisses
Who would want to wear pads when they're not even on their period? :curious:

You wear it if you are one of these girls who does not have them regularly aka give or take a day or two.
It is that or risk what OP went through. Your choice.
You wear it if you are one of these girls who does not have them regularly aka give or take a day or two.
It is that or risk what OP went through. Your choice.

Give or take a day or two is regular, and I can see what you're saying but sometimes you really don't expect it, and you don't expect it to start with enough to leak on a bed. So I don't think this was OPs fault at all.
Reply 72
What are you on about?
A blood stain is hard to remove and can be very expensive, but I guess thinking about it in those terms is just to mature for some...
Also, now god forbid, you talk to the person you are ****ing about it? See how they feel etc? Oh wait, we still should act like silly little 14 yr olds shouldn't we :rolleyes:

All I was trying to point out was that some girls DO have very irregular periods, so although I know bloodstains are annoying and sometimes expensive, a mature attitude is to accept that these things happen occasionally.

Also, insulting my maturity won't really bother me. My relationship isn't just acting like a 14 year old either, I'm living with my boyfriend in a few months and we're in our 20's. Sorry to burst your bubble.

(also I can't be bothered as arguing on tsr isn't exactly my favourite hobby.)
Cleaning practicalities aside. He won't care, no need to be embarrassed.
Cold water and salt, if you use hot water it will set the stain. Oh and put sheets in washing machine.
If he was grossed out by it I would question his maturity.
turn the mattress to the other side and throw out the sheets replace them with some more :smile: dont worry its not your fault what so ever, you didnt do it on purpose!
hydrogen peroxide works
Original post by Will :D
All I was trying to point out was that some girls DO have very irregular periods, so although I know bloodstains are annoying and sometimes expensive, a mature attitude is to accept that these things happen occasionally.

Also, insulting my maturity won't really bother me. My relationship isn't just acting like a 14 year old either, I'm living with my boyfriend in a few months and we're in our 20's. Sorry to burst your bubble.

(also I can't be bothered as arguing on tsr isn't exactly my favourite hobby.)

A responsible attitude is to make sure that when things like this happen you are prepared......
Varies by a day or two...not 30 :facepalm: Would you risk being so stupid to leak onto your bf's bed? Clearly you would...

You're not supposed to wear a tampon if you're not on anyway, it can be dangerous. If a girl isn't on her period, she doesn't want to be wearing an itchy pad, never mind how wasteful it would be if we all did that. Starting randomly is not a big deal, if you're ever going to get married or live with a woman it's really something you would have to get used to.
I've lost £90 over that, and still, don't think it's the end of the world.

If he's a **** about it, tell him to grow up. Women bleed, that's what we do. If his mother hadn't of done it, then he wouldn't have been born (because she'd have been infertile). Menstruation and that cycle plays an important part in all human life, and if he can't handle that, then he needs a reality check.

Quick Reply

Latest