The Student Room Group

Guys, what's it like to have sex with a larger/chubby/fat girl?

definitions will vary on this so please dont turn this into a troll-fest where we are arguing over small details of definitions here and there. please take your own definition of these terms and tell me what's it like to have sex with a larger/chubby/fat girl.

only guys who have had sex with a bigger girl can give a proper response to this. you can post using the anonymous function if you wish. i do not mind. as long as i can get some good responses out of this among the inevitable trolls which will ensue.

if you are a larger girl (be honest with yourself if you are), you can post as well stating your experiences with guys and sex. you can post using the anonymous function too.

cheers!!! :biggrin:

i would like to add you can message me if you want giving your answer to the question. someone has done that right now and i am grateful for that. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sweaty?
Reply 2
If she's on top it cuts off the circulation in your legs.
Reply 3
You have to roll her in flour and find the wet spot
Reply 4
I generally find they more willing and appreciative and it's actually quite fun, but then again i'm not shallow and if I love them and they have a nice personality, all is good :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
Sweaty?

you are asking a question so i am going to assume you have never had sex with a larger girl.

Original post by foxo

thanks for your reply!:smile:
I've had sex with girls with thick thighs and big bums and its:drool:
awwwsome! like having your own bouncy castle with a hole for you junk in it!

i got seasick once though :frown:
Reply 8
I have not had sex with a larger lady but I've snogged one quite passionately whilst absolutely, possitively slaughtered. When I mean large, I mean she was very, very large. Chubby is not a problem at all for me, I've seen many beautiful chubby girls, but this girl....Well, you get the message. To me that's just not attractive. To be fair to her she was genuinely nice so she deserved it, but I wouldn't again if I could help it. The derision from my peers I faced really did kill me haha. She was mega sexually forward, too. To me this is an advertisement agaisnt binge-drinking, but this does little to stop me imbibing grain untill I cannot see. It's a crazy world.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
comfy
Reply 10
Original post by Jono404
You have to roll her in flour and find the wet spot

after that witty, kinda trolly post in order to try and gain thumbs up:tongue: could you tell me what it is like if you have had any experience?

Original post by JohnHarvey
I generally find they more willing and appreciative and it's actually quite fun, but then again i'm not swallow and if I love them and they have a nice personality, all is good :biggrin:

do you speak from experience? if yes, could you explain more if you may?
seeing a line of sweat run out from one of her rolls was offputting to say the (very) least.

Wouldnt do it again thats for sure.
Never been there.

Ill subscribe though just for the lulz
Reply 13
Original post by foxo

:sad:
Original post by ravvv
I have not had sex with a larger lady but I've snogged one quite passionately whilst absolutely, possitively slaughtered. When I mean large, I mean she was very, very large. Chubby is not a problem at all for me, but this girl....Well, you get the message.To be fair to her she was genuinely nice so she deserved it, but I wouldn't again if I could help it. The derision from my peers I faced really did kill me haha. To me this is an advertisement agaisnt binge-drinking, but this does little to stop me imbiding grain untill I cannot see. It's a crazy world.

This line made me giggle, as if you rewarded her with a drunken kiss for being a nice person? :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by ravvv
I have not had sex with a larger lady but I've snogged one quite passionately whilst absolutely, possitively slaughtered. When I mean large, I mean she was very, very large. Chubby is not a problem at all for me, but this girl....Well, you get the message.To be fair to her she was genuinely nice so she deserved it, but I wouldn't again if I could help it. The derision from my peers I faced really did kill me haha.

sadly peer pressure and being made fun of is a problem:frown: if you had not faced any derision from your peers, would you have liked it and would you have tried to take things further with her?
Reply 16
Original post by Movember
after that witty, kinda trolly post in order to try and gain thumbs up:tongue: could you tell me what it is like if you have had any experience?

Biggest girl I've slept with was a size 14 which is hardly huge, but like above poster said thick thighs and big ass. It was great tbh though the first time she was on top of me I was a bit like '**** she's heavier than she looks', though I was much skinnier at the time.
Reply 17
I had sex with a fat girl before, i felt sorry for her, all my friends chatted up her hot friends so i thought i would just talk to her... Then i got a bit pissed and she took advantage of me :frown:

It was basicly the same, accept i lasted longer and it was alot slower when she was on top... My friends still insult me to this day :frown:
more cushion for pushin
Reply 19
I like them tall girls, I like them short girls
I like them brown hair girls, I like them blonde hair girls
I like them big girls, I like them skinny girls
I like them carrying a little bitty weight girls

Latest

Trending

Trending