The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
Yes that photo is from the SBL set :biggrin:
E hine e is on tumblr but not here apparnetly :p:

totally agree about the starkids. I mean i love Darren but seriously starkid is just so so so amazingly talented that i can't even...afwf

have you heard about the DCriss flashmob in his honour in London? You should go

OMG no! When is it?
Original post by diamonddust

OMG no! When is it?

not sure yet. google it. theres a tumblr set up to plan it I think
Reply 7942
I've died.
I knew I'd fall in love with Carson Phillips. :tongue:

Why don't I live in LA??? Have you seen Chris' tweet?

I knew I'd fall in love with Carson Phillips. :tongue:

Why don't I live in LA??? Have you seen Chris' tweet?

I saw. Why do all good things have to happen in LA?! Dammit

does anyone plan on being on chatzy today? I don't have a job application to do tonight :p:
So i'm watching some beingd the glee that i've not seen before:
"the first day that I met Chris we had dinner and I was like wow this is like an awesome part" lol more Crisscolfer evidence

oh and just to prove it is actually Chris that photo

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

:drool:

He's so ****ing hot :coma: It's not fair! :tongue: Perfect body too :sogood:
thats 2 reps now for posting Chris's stomach. lol
So i'm watching some beingd the glee that i've not seen before:
"the first day that I met Chris we had dinner and I was like wow this is like an awesome part" lol more Crisscolfer evidence

YAY! :biggrin:

Original post by neillya1
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

:drool:

He's so ****ing hot :coma: It's not fair! :tongue: Perfect body too :sogood:

I don't know when he got HOT. He always was gorgeous but now he's just like :coma: and all I want to say is DAAAAMNNN Chris. Damn. Seriously, someone's been working out. I approve. *still waiting to turn into a man* :tongue:

I'm suffering from Klaine withdrawal. My mum is an offensive idiot and so I'm trying to find Kurt/Burt scenes to educate her.

I don't know when he got HOT. He always was gorgeous but now he's just like :coma: and all I want to say is DAAAAMNNN Chris. Damn. Seriously, someone's been working out. I approve. *still waiting to turn into a man* :tongue:

I'm suffering from Klaine withdrawal. My mum is an offensive idiot and so I'm trying to find Kurt/Burt scenes to educate her.

He's been working out the perfect amount :sogood:

Super hot body, but I still see some little lovehandles there! :colondollar: :tongue:

Not gonna lie, I'd **** him in a heartbeat :colonhash:

Wouldn't have considered saying that 6 months ago, but like you said, he's become HOT! :yes:

Should totally hook up with Darren IRL :teehee:
2 months today until season 3
x

Thanks for the rep in the other thread! :h:
He's been working out the perfect amount :sogood:

Super hot body, but I still see some little lovehandles there! :colondollar: :tongue:

Not gonna lie, I'd **** him in a heartbeat :colonhash:

Wouldn't have considered saying that 6 months ago, but like you said, he's become HOT! :yes:

Should totally hook up with Darren IRL :teehee:

I replied to this last night just as TSR went down for maintenance!
You have NO idea how much I need CrissColfer to be real!
I always feel guilty for having undapper thoughts about Chris Colfer because he's someone I admire in a 'OMG you're amazing!' way but lately I just keep going :fan: DAMN Chris haha! I'm still waiting for my magical sex change to happen! Until then I'll make do with Darren... :teehee:
Thanks for the rep in the other thread! :h:

'Twas a good post! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
'Glee' Star Darren Criss Eyed To Succeed Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed' On Broadway For 3-Week

EXCLUSIVE: The news is brimming with symbolism - the young actor who portrayed Harry Potter in viral online videos to step in for the actor who played the boy wizard on the big screen. I hear that Darren Criss, breakout star of Fox's hit dramedy Glee, is poised to make his Broadway debut, succeeding Daniel Radcliffe as the lead in the Broadway musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. Negotiations between Criss and the musical's producers, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron and Broadway Across America, are expected to begin shortly after Glee co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy and the series' producing studio 20th Century Fox TV gave Criss their blessing for the stint. (I hear Murphy even encouraged the actor, who made his processional stage debut at age 10, to fulfill his Broadway dream).

If a deal is made, Criss will replace Radcliffe when the Harry Potter star finishes his run in early January to return to movies. Criss will do a 3-week stint in addition to 2 weeks of rehearsals in December, missing a total of an episode and a half of Glee. Additionally, I hear that Criss may make his feature debut opposite Kristen Wiig and Annette Bening in Imogene for American Splendor helmers Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini as the Glee producers have agreed to accommodate him for that too. This caps a remarkable 8-month rise for Criss from a YouTube celebrity as the star of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel to a bona fide TV star with Glee and now - a Broadway leading man. How To Succeed has already been doing very well at the boxoffice, grossing over a $1 million every week, with its ticket sales going through the roof since the recent opening of the final Harry Potter movie starring Radcliffe. With his huge following, Criss' turn could rival that. Criss emerged as the star of this year's Glee summer tour, with his performances getting huge ovations and screams from female fans. Along with other Glee castmates, Criss is headed to Comic-Con for a panel moderated by my colleague Michael Ausiello this weekend where the upcoming 3D Gree concert movie will be showcased by clips of some of Criss' performances. As for How to Succeed, the search continues for a permanent replacement of Radcliffe as well as an actor to succeed fellow star John Larroquette.

Deadline.com

I am freaking the **** out! I'd feel like the worlD's worst musical theatre fan if I flew to New York to see Darren when I still haven't seen Bernadette Peters! I love him but 1)I HATE stunt casting and 2) I hope he gets a bit more training. His voice is wonderful but it's not Broadway... yet. I'm so proud of him though! I'm totally jumping the glee ship in season 4 and following Chris and Darren's careers because I honestly don't think Darren will be back and without Chris,Darren,Cory and Lea, I see no point watching Glee.

'Glee' Star Darren Criss Eyed To Succeed Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed' On Broadway For 3-Week

EXCLUSIVE: The news is brimming with symbolism - the young actor who portrayed Harry Potter in viral online videos to step in for the actor who played the boy wizard on the big screen. I hear that Darren Criss, breakout star of Fox's hit dramedy Glee, is poised to make his Broadway debut, succeeding Daniel Radcliffe as the lead in the Broadway musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. Negotiations between Criss and the musical's producers, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron and Broadway Across America, are expected to begin shortly after Glee co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy and the series' producing studio 20th Century Fox TV gave Criss their blessing for the stint. (I hear Murphy even encouraged the actor, who made his processional stage debut at age 10, to fulfill his Broadway dream).

If a deal is made, Criss will replace Radcliffe when the Harry Potter star finishes his run in early January to return to movies. Criss will do a 3-week stint in addition to 2 weeks of rehearsals in December, missing a total of an episode and a half of Glee. Additionally, I hear that Criss may make his feature debut opposite Kristen Wiig and Annette Bening in Imogene for American Splendor helmers Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini as the Glee producers have agreed to accommodate him for that too. This caps a remarkable 8-month rise for Criss from a YouTube celebrity as the star of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel to a bona fide TV star with Glee and now - a Broadway leading man. How To Succeed has already been doing very well at the boxoffice, grossing over a $1 million every week, with its ticket sales going through the roof since the recent opening of the final Harry Potter movie starring Radcliffe. With his huge following, Criss' turn could rival that. Criss emerged as the star of this year's Glee summer tour, with his performances getting huge ovations and screams from female fans. Along with other Glee castmates, Criss is headed to Comic-Con for a panel moderated by my colleague Michael Ausiello this weekend where the upcoming 3D Gree concert movie will be showcased by clips of some of Criss' performances. As for How to Succeed, the search continues for a permanent replacement of Radcliffe as well as an actor to succeed fellow star John Larroquette.

Deadline.com

I am freaking the **** out! I'd feel like the worlD's worst musical theatre fan if I flew to New York to see Darren when I still haven't seen Bernadette Peters! I love him but 1)I HATE stunt casting and 2) I hope he gets a bit more training. His voice is wonderful but it's not Broadway... yet. I'm so proud of him though! I'm totally jumping the glee ship in season 4 and following Chris and Darren's careers because I honestly don't think Darren will be back and without Chris,Darren,Cory and Lea, I see no point watching Glee.

I was talking to Muse about this before. I think Chris is more suited to that part than Darren. His voice doesn't suit the character for me. Apparently Chris has been rumoured to be in it too but maybe for a longer stint after season three. No idea what to believe but the Darren things are coming from pretty reliable sources.
This isn't funny. I'm ****** CRYING. I don't cry at people singing. Not anyone. I didn't even properly cry during AIWNSG. I'm crying now. I hate you Darren. I don't know why you sound like Will Young singing this but it's beautiful and your choked upness and cry face has made me cry. So **** you. Love DD

Original post by e hine e
I was talking to Muse about this before. I think Chris is more suited to that part than Darren. His voice doesn't suit the character for me. Apparently Chris has been rumoured to be in it too but maybe for a longer stint after season three. No idea what to believe but the Darren things are coming from pretty reliable sources.

I just don't like stunt casting! I don't even care that it's Darren! It's like, just get an established broadway star so people can see the show without being mobbed by fangirls!
I'm desperate for Chris to be on Broadway at some point. I just don't want either one of them on Broadway until waaaay after Glee. I don't even know why. I just can't bear fangirls flooding theatres!

do I even need to state how much Iwant to be that giant banana?

ALMOST as awesome:
RT @BFalchuk: Writing first Glee scenes of the season. Blaine/Kurt in the Lima Bean, Choir Room, Quinn/Rachel, Will/Emma/Beiste. Little ru

Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine dammit!!!!!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)

do I even need to state how much Iwant to be that giant banana?

ALMOST as awesome:
RT @BFalchuk: Writing first Glee scenes of the season. Blaine/Kurt in the Lima Bean, Choir Room, Quinn/Rachel, Will/Emma/Beiste. Little ru

Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine Klaine dammit!!!!!!!!

Muse, I love you. I said the exact same thing on Livejournal. As well as mentioning the instant undapper thoughts I had about phallic symbols. I hate Freud. I keep staring at it because of his adorable blissful expression and the fact his leg is hooked around it! **** him, seriously! What makes him thinks he can do things like this? Any normal person would walk away when they see a giant banana! *cough* I wouldn't! Further proof we are meant for each other. :tongue: It's just not fair though! I'm trying to make myself get over my mammoth crush on him and then he does **** like this!
Only Darren... :love: AND HE'S WEARING HIS GLASSES. He's trying to kill me, this really isn't funny anymore.

I saw that tweet and near cried. Klaine in the LIMA BEAN- my favourite thing ever and Bieste and Quinn and Rachel interaction is always interesting!

Must stop staring at this pretty gif from BICO.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending