The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1860
I refuse to be positive about this until the players have ratified it.
Reply 1861
Are we doing the league on nfl.com?
Reply 1862
Yep
Original post by Mufasaa
I refuse to be positive about this until the players have ratified it.

which they look to be doing tomorrow
Reply 1864
just did a draft for a different league that im in, oppinions welcome on my team :smile: had pick 9 of 10 so bottom of the first round but near top of 2nd at least

QB Tony Romo
RB Le Sean McCoy
RB Michael Turner
WR Sidney Rice
WR Santonio Holmes
WR/RB Matt Forte
TE Chris Cooley
K Adam Ventinari
Def Detroit

Bench

QB Matthew Stafford
RB Javid Best
RB Ladanian Tomlinson
WR Deion Branch
WR Mario Maninningham
WR Danario Alexander

some not great on bench as lack of talent left, hoping detroits defence front gets lots of sacks, minor risk on my main two recievers being free agents but depends where they end up
Reply 1865
Original post by Greg1989
just did a draft for a different league that im in, oppinions welcome on my team :smile: had pick 9 of 10 so bottom of the first round but near top of 2nd at least

QB Tony Romo
RB Le Sean McCoy
RB Michael Turner
WR Sidney Rice
WR Santonio Holmes
WR/RB Matt Forte
TE Chris Cooley
K Adam Ventinari
Def Detroit

Bench

QB Matthew Stafford
RB Javid Best
RB Ladanian Tomlinson
WR Deion Branch
WR Mario Maninningham
WR Danario Alexander

some not great on bench as lack of talent left, hoping detroits defence front gets lots of sacks, minor risk on my main two recievers being free agents but depends where they end up

Romo will be a beast this season, mark it down!

QB Tony Romo
RB Le Sean McCoy
RB Michael Turner
WR Sidney Rice
WR Santonio Holmes
WR/RB Matt Forte
TE Chris Cooley
K Adam Ventinari
Def Detroit

Bench

QB Matthew Stafford
RB Javid Best
RB Ladanian Tomlinson
WR Deion Branch
WR Mario Maninningham
WR Danario Alexander

Not a bad team really.

If Romo finally gets over his inconsistency, and Sidney Rice comes back as strong as he was, you should be in with a shout of winning some games!
Reply 1867
Original post by tbag1
Romo will be a beast this season, mark it down!

hoping so! i drafted him last year and he was beasting the stats for me right up until he got injured, luckily i had orton waiting in the wings who from a fantasy point wasnt doing to bad either
Original post by paddy__power
League title sounds fine.

Do we get to pick out kit and such? I have no idea what sort of graphics are used to fulfill the functions.

Another user answered you but...

You get to pick the team logo. For example you could use a teams logo, or upload a small photo for the logo...
Reply 1869
hoping so! i drafted him last year and he was beasting the stats for me right up until he got injured, luckily i had orton waiting in the wings who from a fantasy point wasnt doing to bad either

I managed to nab Vick from Free Agency.

Basically single handedly won me the title! :lol:
Reply 1870
Original post by georgegabriel
which they look to be doing tomorrow

I know. They also looked to be doing it just after the owners.
Reply 1871
Original post by The Patriot
Not a bad team really.

If Romo finally gets over his inconsistency, and Sidney Rice comes back as strong as he was, you should be in with a shout of winning some games!

Romo isn't inconsistent, unless you call breaking your collarbone inconsistent. He's inconsistent in the playoffs, but fantasy football isn't concerned with the playoffs :wink:
Reply 1872
I drafted this team last year, got rid of Sidney Rice soon after, got rid of some others later on for higher scoring FAs. Came almost dead last in my league but scored the 2nd most points. Fantasy football is the worst game.

Reply 1873
Original post by tbag1
I managed to nab Vick from Free Agency.

Basically single handedly won me the title! :lol:

you were so lucky! :biggrin:
id actually been planning on drafting him in about the 7th round but someone reached for him and got him in the 4th! considering he was a backup at the time that person had great fore sight!
Reply 1874
I played against Vick when he had like 6TDs and 400 yards (or more, I think). Hate life.
Original post by Mufasaa
I know. They also looked to be doing it just after the owners.

last week they conference called. tomorrow they're meeting in D.C, flying out tonight. espn sources reporting from both sides that an agreement has been reached
Reply 1876
But if they don't get a deal done for some reason, I don't want to be dissapointed :P

Any idea when the fantasy league will be sorted?
Reply 1877
Looks like deal is done!

NFL.com
Woooo! And we didn't lose the Wembley game!

Latest