The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

lol
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
Eh, I just don't find him a very interesting character. But maybe that's because I don't ship Kurt/Blaine and Blaine has no storyline other than Kurt.

I love Darren and AVPM :3

While I am a Klaine worshipper, I do agree that Blaine has no character. I hope that gets sorted out soon, because I love Darren, and I think Blaine has the potential to be a good character ^_^ I love AVPM!
Original post by lindsolsen69
While I am a Klaine worshipper, I do agree that Blaine has no character. I hope that gets sorted out soon, because I love Darren, and I think Blaine has the potential to be a good character ^_^ I love AVPM!

I actually ship Kurtofsky and Kum more (don't hate me, augh!). But Chord's leaving now :dry: I think Karofsky should join New Directions because Max Adler apparently has a beautiful voice

I actually ship Kurtofsky and Kum more (don't hate me, augh!). But Chord's leaving now :dry: I think Karofsky should join New Directions because Max Adler apparently has a beautiful voice

sorry but Kurtovsky? I mean really? How? Why? What would posess Kurt to even consider it?
Original post by museobsessed
sorry but Kurtovsky? I mean really? How? Why? What would posess Kurt to even consider it?

All I'm saying is we've not seen enough of his character to see what he's really like. People do stupid things when they're scared and although that's no excuse he's apologised, which is something most people don't even consider. I feel that if he were to show Kurt the real him, his opinions may be changed.

One of my friends from Tumblr is in love with Karofsky/Max Adler, so she's swayed my opinions a lot. If you're in the Kurt fandom over there you probably know of her. But yeah, I ship them. I personally find their dynamic more interesting to watch.

But whatever, ships in TV shows are completely subjective to what each individual considers interesting to watch, haha. :wink:

All I'm saying is we've not seen enough of his character to see what he's really like. People do stupid things when they're scared and although that's no excuse he's apologised, which is something most people don't even consider. I feel that if he were to show Kurt the real him, his opinions may be changed.

One of my friends from Tumblr is in love with Karofsky/Max Adler, so she's swayed my opinions a lot. If you're in the Kurt fandom over there you probably know of her. But yeah, I ship them. I personally find their dynamic more interesting to watch.

But whatever, ships in TV shows are completely subjective to what each individual considers interesting to watch, haha. :wink:

No you're right about us not having seen much of his character. Yes Kurt has forgiven him but only out of pity and an understanding and maturity way beyond most people. Theres no way theres going to be any kind of romance there (not just because Kurt has Blaine) and i'd doubt they'll even be friends without some serious character development.
Oh Max Adler is awesome, no doubt. I'm kinda a person who likes relationships that are canon, i'm simple in that way :tongue:
No you're right about us not having seen much of his character. Yes Kurt has forgiven him but only out of pity and an understanding and maturity way beyond most people. Theres no way theres going to be any kind of romance there (not just because Kurt has Blaine) and i'd doubt they'll even be friends without some serious character development.
Oh Max Adler is awesome, no doubt. I'm kinda a person who likes relationships that are canon, i'm simple in that way :tongue:

I hardly ever ship canon/endgame ships :unsure:

I hardly ever ship canon/endgame ships :unsure:

I only ever ship canon ships, other than Jeff Warbler/Riker Lynch and Quinn. Riker even ships that haha
I only ever ship canon ships, other than Jeff Warbler/Riker Lynch and Quinn. Riker even ships that haha

My ships are Brittany/Santana, Rachel/Quinn, Rachel/Puck, Quinn/Santana..
I get that Brittana are probably endgame but still~ I ship ships that are those that detract from the 'main' ship in the show, haha.

I hate Finchel though. One ship I can't stand. Oh and Brittany/Artie :rolleyes:

My ships are Brittany/Santana, Rachel/Quinn, Rachel/Puck, Quinn/Santana..
I get that Brittana are probably endgame but still~ I ship ships that are those that detract from the 'main' ship in the show, haha.

I hate Finchel though. One ship I can't stand. Oh and Brittany/Artie :rolleyes:

I think i've already spoken about how I feel about finchel someone above in the thread
so you're a girl/girl shipper? I like Brittana :biggrin: I don't mind the other ships you mentioned I just tend to find Kum annoying and deluded, and Kurtovsky I find offensive mostly because of how badly Karovsky treated Kurt even if he is sorry now.
I thought bartie were sweet :biggrin:
I think i've already spoken about how I feel about finchel someone above in the thread
so you're a girl/girl shipper? I like Brittana :biggrin: I don't mind the other ships you mentioned I just tend to find Kum annoying and deluded, and Kurtovsky I find offensive mostly because of how badly Karovsky treated Kurt even if he is sorry now.
I thought bartie were sweet :biggrin:

Tbh the Klaine fandom can often be annoying as a whole, although I have some great friends who are hardcore Klaine shippers. Weirdly, they agree with me about the Klaine fandom, haha.

Bartie :unimpressed:

Haha, yes I'm a femslash shipper.
Reply 7991
I ship Brittany/Santana :biggrin:
I also love Puck, just him by himself though :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7992
Tbh the Klaine fandom can often be annoying as a whole, although I have some great friends who are hardcore Klaine shippers. Weirdly, they agree with me about the Klaine fandom, haha.

Arizona Robbins as your icon <3!
Original post by Becca94
I ship Brittany/Santana :biggrin:
I also love Puck, just him by himself though :wink:

Brittana! :love:

But.. but... Klaine are perfect and amazing and hgwhrgviuhg. How can anyone not love them. Does not compute!
only silly idiots spoil it, its mostly trolls and silly 14 year olds who can't take a joke. everyone else is normal
Puck is badass either by himself or with Lauren. Pizes are a good couple
But.. but... Klaine are perfect and amazing and hgwhrgviuhg. How can anyone not love them. Does not compute!
only silly idiots spoil it, its mostly trolls and silly 14 year olds who can't take a joke. everyone else is normal
Puck is badass either by himself or with Lauren. Pizes are a good couple

I'll stick to the Faberritana fandom, they're all champs there. The Grey's Anatomy fandom as a whole is my favourite though.

Oh no. Puck/Independence if it's not Puckleberry

Original post by Becca94
Arizona Robbins as your icon &lt;3!

Arizona :drool:
Reply 7996
I'll stick to the Faberritana fandom, they're all champs there. The Grey's Anatomy fandom as a whole is my favourite though.

Oh no. Puck/Independence if it's not Puckleberry

Arizona :drool:

I know :P You a calzona fan?
Original post by Becca94
I know :P You a calzona fan?

Is the sky blue? :wink:

Calzona and Alex/Izzie are my OTPs
Reply 7998
Is the sky blue? :wink:

Calzona and Alex/Izzie are my OTPs

Calzona will forever and always be mine! Never saw anyone on here before that did :P

I had no idea who Kum was for a minute, I just thought you were being rude >.>
I like Sam and Mercedes together though, and I want to see them first :smile: BUT NOO CHORD LEAVING :''''''''''''''''''''''''(

I don't like Kurtofsky, I don't even like how Karofsky is being made a nicer character that we should feel sorry for; it just seems a bit too 'happy' for me.

Quick Reply

Latest