The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I will be rubbing my hands in delight when Vanessa gets her revenge on Max/Tanya, hope it's crazy and maniacal! Knowing the EE writers, they'll cock it up and it'll turn out anti-climactic! I quite like the way they're making Vanessa obsessive in the cleaning side of things, not egging it out completely but little subtleties that show she isn't all too stable in the head.
Original post by EffKayy
Attempted murder? Eh.. what?
Oh dear has Eastenders cast the 'forget past story lines in order to justify current crappy ones' spell too? poor guy :frown:

Lauren tried to run her dad over with a car. Tanya successfully buried Max alive and left him for dead in a forest. Only to come back moments from his death with a change of heart. Days ago Lauren threatens Max 'next time I won't miss'. Oh and guess why Tanya buried Max alive? can't guess? I'll tell you. Because he CHEATED. The irony.

Now you tell me realistically a family will function with these people with this history? granted this is a Soap, but even then are we not allowed SOME level of reality?but alas we are denied it, because the writers are :nutcase:

''Hey mum remember when you tried to kill dad?''
''Well you tried too''
''Oh yeah''
''Huh huh huh huh'' [false laughter]

Tanya, Max and Lauren are failures not just as a family. Or even a human being. They are failures as even semi-believable characters. They are villains wrapped up in Christmas paper. Lying, cheating, morally defunct and just criminal.

I feel so sorry for Abi.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FelixFelicis
No thanks mate, that really won't be necessary :hand: :noway:

That is good to hear. I am very pleased. Clearly your not some sorta Gary Glitter.
Reply 9584
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a331191/eastenders-new-gay-storyline-update.html

Dunno if anyone has posted this but :eek: All the times I thought he was just a little... effeminate. (The old actor, particularly)
Reply 9585

Hhahahahaha that's funny :frown:
Reply 9586
Original post by Aky786UK
I will be rubbing my hands in delight when Vanessa gets her revenge on Max/Tanya, hope it's crazy and maniacal! Knowing the EE writers, they'll cock it up and it'll turn out anti-climactic! I quite like the way they're making Vanessa obsessive in the cleaning side of things, not egging it out completely but little subtleties that show she isn't all too stable in the head.

I hope so too! I hope she plans something great and it better not be disappointing. I want her to go out with a bang... Also, with Tanya's upcoming storyline:

Spoiler

I'm not sure what Vanessa will exactly try to do..
Original post by mel0n
I hope so too! I hope she plans something great and it better not be disappointing. I want her to go out with a bang... Also, with Tanya's upcoming storyline:

Spoiler

I'm not sure what Vanessa will exactly try to do..

Spoiler

Yeah intrigued by how and when Vanessa finds out and if it will be before or after Tanya's angle.
Reply 9588
I reckon Whitney and Tyler should get together - that has the potential really interesting. We need a Stacey and Bradley like couple on the square again.

:rofl2:

how can someone say she looks like princess fiona :rofl3: kids can be so cruel man lol

This tanya and max storyline is so kaka, theyre both just as bad as each other ffs. And i still consder greg as just a background character, i dont know why but theres something about him i cant take seriously as a normal character :dontknow:
Today's episode has confirmed, Eastender is going downhill.

As usual, the acting is dire, in fact rubbish.
Reply 9591
Does that Vanessa woman ever do anything other than clean? In her best white blouse besides :lolwut:
Original post by rlw31
Does that Vanessa woman ever do anything other than clean? In her best white blouse besides :lolwut:

There has always been hints of her having an obsession with cleaning. I think she has OCD. She was even in the background the other day in a scene with Poppy and Jodie cleaning the cupboard.
Reply 9593
Tanya's boobs. :coma:
Michael :angry: (I assume)
Original post by secretmessages

Nope
Pains me to say it but Abbie is so much more mature than strop daily Lauren.
Original post by secretmessages

It was

Spoiler

Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy
It was

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Deathly_Hallows
There has always been hints of her having an obsession with cleaning. I think she has OCD. She was even in the background the other day in a scene with Poppy and Jodie cleaning the cupboard.

Today I was thinking she might have OCD now because of what's going on. Feel sorry for her!

Latest