The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
Good luck with that it may help though which would be useful. I'm not sure he will feel very valued when you see Dee daily and him ever week or so, lol! Hmm, well all you can do is hope but Dee doesn't sound like the most reasonable person ever.

It is relatively!

It is if you take out the people :biggrin: but seeing dee daily isn't really something i've got an option in if he's living with me. But i did have the holiday planned before we really got together.

He isn't, but i'm hoping he cares for me enough not to be too difficult..

I do try to see him more often.. failing that the three of us are going to have to start going to my parents on a sunday
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
It is if you take out the people :biggrin: but seeing dee daily isn't really something i've got an option in if he's living with me. But i did have the holiday planned before we really got together.

He isn't, but i'm hoping he cares for me enough not to be too difficult..

I do try to see him more often.. failing that the three of us are going to have to start going to my parents on a sunday

This could get interesting. Sounds like the premise for a trashy novel or bad comedy film.
This could get interesting. Sounds like the premise for a trashy novel or bad comedy film.

Thats not the first time i've been told my life could be a book.

I'm sure i'll update you unless you're planning on running away from tsr any time soon.
Thats not the first time i've been told my life could be a book.

I'm sure i'll update you unless you're planning on running away from tsr any time soon.

Maybe. But if I do you can text update me XD
Maybe. But if I do you can text update me XD

This is true. I take it your putting money on gary having enough and us breaking up then?
This is true. I take it your putting money on gary having enough and us breaking up then?

No, not necessarily - but the situation would be a strain on many relationships.
No, not necessarily - but the situation would be a strain on many relationships.

That's currently where my money is, but hopefully it'll be fine, and dee will find a new girl/play thing and give me some space.

I start my job on the 19th september :biggrin:
still July, stupid July, I want to back to Uni, why cant it be October?
oh no today is the last day of being a student at this uni, I dunno what to do with myself
He can't make you :nope:

Don't we all :lol:

(ok just realised we#'re not chatting in here)

He can't, but given that i'm being given money to cook him tea, it makes sense that i make us both hte same. And i'm a would-be vegetarian anyway so no really hardship. He's never tell me what to eat.
(ok just realised we#'re not chatting in here)

He can't, but given that i'm being given money to cook him tea, it makes sense that i make us both hte same. And i'm a would-be vegetarian anyway so no really hardship. He's never tell me what to eat.

How can you not eat bacon and sausages :sogood:
How can you not eat bacon and sausages :sogood:

sausages only in sausage casserole, i make a mean sweet chilli sausage casserole. Bacon, not normally in the house as i eat it so rarely, and have to cut all the fat off.
sausages only in sausage casserole, i make a mean sweet chilli sausage casserole. Bacon, not normally in the house as i eat it so rarely, and have to cut all the fat off.

You fail me.
You fail me.

Well...

I could never live up to the expectations of a man with intelligence similar to that of which you possess.

:biggrin:
Well...

I could never live up to the expectations of a man with intelligence similar to that of which you possess.

:biggrin:

Well of course :lol:
Well of course :lol:

then you should surely be able to avoid the disappointment :biggrin:

I really should go to bed but i'm enjoying have the flat to myself too much
then you should surely be able to avoid the disappointment :biggrin:

I really should go to bed but i'm enjoying have the flat to myself too much

I can handle it, I just expect you to be inspired by my brilliance and to better yourself such that you may be more worth of my conversation :awesome:
I can handle it, I just expect you to be inspired by my brilliance and to better yourself such that you may be more worth of my conversation :awesome:

.....You're nothing but a dreamer. You know you are a dreamer...

Optimist :biggrin:

I just try and make you appreciate how lucky you are with your superior brilliance :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
.....You're nothing but a dreamer. You know you are a dreamer...

Optimist :biggrin:

I just try and make you appreciate how lucky you are with your superior brilliance :tongue:

You succeed :awesome:

If I don't reply I've decided to lay down :yes:
You succeed :awesome:

If I don't reply I've decided to lay down :yes:

Ok, that is sensible. When the bike soc stop quoting me i'm going to have a bath, but they are talkative today, we have fresh meat :biggrin:.

I got chatted up buying a rain mac today!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending