The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
If you are in the top 5 I will not believe you :tongue:

Can you link me t where I can do a practice draft?

Lol!

I don't care where I pick! I know how to work it from anywhere in the draft order, so It doesn't really bother me how high I am to be honest. Top 12/17 would be nice, but I'm not overly bothered.

There aren't any on NFL.com right now unfortunately (they may start some more at some point, but I really don't know :/)

If you're really keen, you could do one on facebook? The fantasy football App is quite good on there (I usually play a league on there each year). The mock draft will look different aesthetically to what we will do, but it's the same format.

Only thing is, you need a yahoo account... :/

Type in 'Fantasy Football 2011' into the search bar on facebook, and go on the app (the picture is just a football with the words 'citizen sports' underneath'.)
Reply 1961
If you are in the top 5 I will not believe you :tongue:

Can you link me t where I can do a practice draft?

alternatively instead of a practice draft just sign up for a different league as you can do more than one, and just use that like a practice :smile:
Original post by The Patriot
Lol!

I don't care where I pick! I know how to work it from anywhere in the draft order, so It doesn't really bother me how high I am to be honest. Top 12/17 would be nice, but I'm not overly bothered.

There aren't any on NFL.com right now unfortunately (they may start some more at some point, but I really don't know :/)

If you're really keen, you could do one on facebook? The fantasy football App is quite good on there (I usually play a league on there each year). The mock draft will look different aesthetically to what we will do, but it's the same format.

Only thing is, you need a yahoo account... :/

Type in 'Fantasy Football 2011' into the search bar on facebook, and go on the app (the picture is just a football with the words 'citizen sports' underneath'.)

Thanks I will look at that, and ah cool - some of us are not as pro :tongue:.

Original post by Greg1989
alternatively instead of a practice draft just sign up for a different league as you can do more than one, and just use that like a practice :smile:

It's not a big deal. As long as there is a reasonable amount of time to make picks :smile:
A reasonable policy but I would prefer to have one of the first couple of picks :tongue:

Nah if you pick in the top few you get one player who may score you a lot of points but also may bust. You have to pick low in the next round as well and its better to have two high scorers than one highest scorer and a average player.
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
Nah if you pick in the top few you get one player who may score you a lot of points but also may bust. You have to pick low in the next round as well and its better to have two high scorers than one highest scorer and a average player.

Perhaps. We shall see :h:
I also can't seem to find a website for the GB Lions. Guess AF is not particularly strong for us internationally, lol.
Reply 1966
Is it too late the join the fantasy league?
Original post by T-Hill
Is it too late the join the fantasy league?

Nope.

Message The Patriot for inclusion :smile:
Lions have apparently picked up Durant, Tullock and probably will get Joseph...

Is that playoffs I see?
It's happened, it's really truly happened. Reggie Bush to Miami.

I really think the Saints are going to regret this :frown: :frown:

Is that playoffs I see?

Nope, you must be mistaken.

:tongue:
Watching We are Marshall.

Makes me really want to play!

Still not sure if I want to play O or D though.

Is that playoffs I see?

If Stafford stays healthy, yes. I thought they had a shot at 6th seed anyway, but with these guys, they should challenge for 4th or 5th seed.
(edited 12 years ago)

If you want the glory, go offense.

If you want to be an unsung hero, make great plays rarely (but more sweet when they happen), and hurt people. Play defense.

I played D. But offense is still really fun :smile: The only thing is, on offense you take the punishment, on defense, you dish it out :colone:
Original post by The Patriot
If you want the glory, go offense.

If you want to be an unsung hero, make great plays rarely (but more sweet when they happen), and hurt people. Play defense.

Wrong way round buddy, Paddy is going to be playing line. :tongue:
Well, we got Rice. Now lets see if we can hang on to Mebane.
lol, o line glory
Original post by georgegabriel
It's happened, it's really truly happened. Reggie Bush to Miami.

I really think the Saints are going to regret this :frown: :frown:

The Saints should be OK still.

Annoyed to have Bush in the AFC East though. The Pats run D is real good (especially now with Haynesworth if he pulls his finger out), so facing them twice a year still doesn't fill me with too much dread. But he is a quality player, and any strength for the Fins is bad news for the Pats.

Original post by Hedgeman49
Wrong way round buddy, Paddy is going to be playing line. :tongue:

Original post by burningnun
lol, o line glory

Oh. :/

How confusing LOL.

Ok Paddy... take what I said and reverse it :biggrin:
Original post by burningnun
lol, o line glory

:rofl:

Latest