The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't get what happened with Billy's house :confused:
Original post by EffKayy
Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?

Nah, he's squatting.
Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a331351/eastenders-to-introduce-another-new-moon.html

:eek:
Original post by lara_ox

Original post by lara_ox

Spoiler

:eek:

Yes :woo:

Knew I wasn't imagining it :h:
Yes :woo:

Knew I wasn't imagining it :h:

OMG this should be interesting!!

Spoiler

Reply 9648

Spoiler

Starting to get tired of the Moons to be honest, theyre overshadowing all of the other storylines, would rather see Yusef prey on Zainab some more, or...oh my theres nothing else is there, the whole Max/Tanya thing aint doing it for me either... :grumble:
Original post by BenjyK

Spoiler

Starting to get tired of the Moons to be honest, theyre overshadowing all of the other storylines, would rather see Yusef prey on Zainab some more, or...oh my theres nothing else is there, the whole Max/Tanya thing aint doing it for me either... :grumble:

Completely agree. And they haven't even been there long.
Reply 9650
Michael is an absolute creep and he needs to EAT something! He's lost so much weight.. Dear me
Has Tyler had a personality transplant?! He came in Mr Smooth, the flirtatious catchphrases and I quite liked him. Now all of a sudden since his brother's arrived, he's a turning into a VERY poor man's Grant Mitchell, losing his rag at the smallest of things. He will start to irritate me they carry him on like this.

I'm liking what they've got planned for Michael/Eddie, I hope this thing will have a good ending compared to the Archie/Ronnie angle.
Reply 9652
Does anyone reckon that Vanessa starts to beat up Max - That would be a great storyline and pretty surprising too...
Reply 9653
How many moon boys is there?!?!

They need to bring a new interesting family with an actually decent actor or actress in it instead of the dreary boring moons......

I LOVE LOLA THOUGH
Here we go:

Spoiler

Aww Rainie :h: If only she never got hooked...

Better parent figure atm than Tanya ever has been tbh..
are ryan and lauren are actually gunna get it on? or is it just unrequited?

EDIT:: OKay just been on DS...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9657
Corr, Lauren looks phenomenal tonight.
Lauren + Ryan = no
Original post by Roobsa
Corr, Lauren looks phenomenal tonight.

lol the amount of perving towards that girl on this thread is quite something :biggrin:

(I admit, I do more than my fair share :tongue:)

Latest