The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
Ok, that is sensible. When the bike soc stop quoting me i'm going to have a bath, but they are talkative today, we have fresh meat :biggrin:.

I got chatted up buying a rain mac today!!

Oioi. Anyone nice?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Oioi. Anyone nice?

A shop assistant, wasn't bad looking, and did offer to take me for lunch. But can't have too many brains given chris was stood next to me. I do love the welsh accent.
A shop assistant, wasn't bad looking, and did offer to take me for lunch. But can't have too many brains given chris was stood next to me. I do love the welsh accent.

Haha get in there :tongue:

If you are ever in the area again :h:
Haha get in there :tongue:

If you are ever in the area again :h:

:lol: once a year through that shop... if he'd been at the bike shop, then he might have seen me again :biggrin:
Hi guys- thought id say 'hi'! :smile:
Anyone else missing being attacked by the ducks for your lunch?
Original post by emilyystar

I never had lunch anywhere there were ducks personally.

Birds coming in the window because people couldn't be bothered to clean their crap however....
Original post by emilyystar

:hi: nope, i also don't miss trying to stop my friends feeding the ducks vodka soaked bread.
:hi: nope, i also don't miss trying to stop my friends feeding the ducks vodka soaked bread.

:facepalm2:

Such intelligence on display....
:facepalm2:

Such intelligence on display....

I should have encouraged them?
I should have encouraged them?

yes, those ducks need their vodka!
Original post by SpiritedAway
Especially as it tends to be the upcoming freshers that are asking on here, so she's hardly hitting her target market. I suppose there's us...but surely everyone knows where they're living by now :s-smilie:. We started looking in February/March time!

Or me whos not at the uni! and paddy who's leaving? (or have i made that up)

:h:

I didn't mind so much in the accommodation threads but this is for questions and such not advertising!

And back into chat. THis is true

Original post by SciFiBoy
..ducks

I thought after all the years living on campus they've pretty much pickled themselves. Has the rumour of the chinese lad catching a duck, cooking it and being expelled gone round yet?
(edited 12 years ago)
Or me whos not at the uni! and paddy who's leaving? (or have i made that up)

And back into chat. THis is true

I thought after all the years living on campus they've pretty much pickled themselves. Has the rumour of the chinese lad catching a duck, cooking it and being expelled gone round yet?

Nope, I have indeed left. Well I've not officially withdrawn but that is just a formality :smile:
Nope, I have indeed left. Well I've not officially withdrawn but that is just a formality :smile:

I thought so. You hadn't told me but someone else said so i was guessing. actually, thats nothing new there. I want pizza for tea, but pet liked my tuna pasta bake so much he wants it again. Hows your week going?

lol, not that I know of, but if you like I can spread it for you :smile:
I thought so. You hadn't told me but someone else said so i was guessing. actually, thats nothing new there. I want pizza for tea, but pet liked my tuna pasta bake so much he wants it again. Hows your week going?

Who?

Get the pizza :yes:
Where are you going this year paddy?

I do quite miss being back, mainly because I failed at getting a job and so I am quite bored :h:
Who?

Get the pizza :yes:

dee. i would but need him to pay. unless gary comes over.

lol, not that I know of, but if you like I can spread it for you :smile:

you can if you'd like, no idea if it did happen, but apparently was a chinese lad in southcourts.
dee. i would but need him to pay. unless gary comes over.

you can if you'd like, no idea if it did happen, but apparently was a chinese lad in southcourts.

okay, lol, I was in South Courts last year...didn't meet anyone who seemed the type to do that though!
Original post by SpiritedAway

I do quite miss being back, mainly because I failed at getting a job and so I am quite bored :h:

join the club! I applied for like 10 jobs and didnt even get an interview for any of them :s-smilie:

my holidays have been intolerably dull, I wish it were October tomorrow!
okay, lol, I was in South Courts last year...didn't meet anyone who seemed the type to do that though!

this was 2 years ago now :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending