The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9660
I hate michael moon
Original post by Roobsa
Corr, Lauren looks phenomenal tonight.

I never thought I'd say it but she looked hot tonight. :coma: :sexface:
Is Eastenders a comedy? If so, it fails badly. The acting is not funny rather just bad.
Original post by n x
I hate michael moon

The fictional character Michael Moon hates you too.
Reply 9664
Original post by the_male_melons
the fictional character michael moon hates you too.

he hates everyone
Original post by n x
he hates everyone

He hates you, love.
Darn can tell this will end with Lauren and Ryan errr...getting to know each other :rolleyes:
Reply 9667
I hate how Eddie is taking advantage of Jean.
Eddie works so much better as a bad character
How dare you Eddie.

GO MICHAEL
Reply 9670
Original post by the_male_melons
he hates you, love.

nah you - am sure he hates you more and don't call us love
Eastenders has got boring, very boring. Although you got to love Evil Eddie, Mad Michael and the Brainless Bro's. See what I did there? woo me...
Original post by soyasauce

How's the job?
Original post by morris743

Original post by morris743
How's the job?

aww thanks for asking :colondollar: urm really bad ... 5 hours standing up :frown:
This new Lola character is a total slut haha! I thought I recognised her from somewhere and it turns out she was a student in Jamie's dream school.
Original post by soyasauce
aww thanks for asking :colondollar: urm really bad ... 5 hours standing up :frown:

:frown: My body used to ache after checkouts at Sainsbury's ha

:hugs:

Are the people (colleagues and customers) alright?
Reply 9676
Is Ryan dealing drugs or taking them? If hes just dealing it seems quite out of his character to be such a mess over it:erm:

And i dont know how theyve managed it but I'm actually starting to like Jean now, didnt like her as Staceys mum and thought she would never fit in once Stacey left but i actually felt sorry for her there at the end, shes like a little girl lol :rofl2:
Reply 9677
Original post by kbountra
This new Lola character is a total slut haha! I thought I recognised her from somewhere and it turns out she was a student in Jamie's dream school.

I'd soon stick my Frankfurt sausage in her Cheese toastie though. :perv:
Original post by BenjyK

Original post by BenjyK
Is Ryan dealing drugs or taking them? If hes just dealing it seems quite out of his character to be such a mess over it:erm:

:dontknow: To me, it just seems like a storyline that the producers/writers have picked out of the air randomly.
Original post by RIISE
I'd soon stick my Frankfurt sausage in her Cheese toastie though. :perv:

Really?!! I hope this isn't a true reflection of your taste in women lol...

Latest