Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2920
Original post by francistheswole
hey guys, basically i've got a unconditional offer now(did Btec) and i've got an email from NTU saying i need to agree to the terms(which i've done) and set up the direct debit. my question is, can i use my normal bank details now, and change it once i've set up my student account? because if i don't complete this within 8 days they'll drop my booking for sandby ;(

I emailed them with regards to this when I set my payment plan up : They basically said yes of course we can, just so long as we give them the new bank details within a few weeks before or something like that :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey Guys,

I will be an Erasmus Student on the academic year 2011-2012 and I'd like to know if we (erasmus students) are considered freshers and if we can participate in activities that "normal" freshers participate on welcome week.

Thanks* =)
Original post by Raquel.C.
Hey Guys,

I will be an Erasmus Student on the academic year 2011-2012 and I'd like to know if we (erasmus students) are considered freshers and if we can participate in activities that "normal" freshers participate on welcome week.

Thanks* =)

Where are you from? If you do not mind me asking
Original post by sanniehald
Where are you from? If you do not mind me asking

I'm from Portugal :smile:
I hope to be applying to Nottingham Trent after college is anyone here on the Textiles course if so can you let me know about it I am so curious ? ty x
Reply 2925
Original post by Studiousmuppet
I hope to be applying to Nottingham Trent after college is anyone here on the Textiles course if so can you let me know about it I am so curious ? ty x

We are all soon to be freshers, we haven't even got to uni yet....
this student finance is killing me. my application have been improved. i get a date for when i'll recieve my tuition loan and maintenance loan, but nothing for my grant. they told me didn't give enough evidence on my mothers p60.
sociology freshers? BUZZ.
Reply 2928
Hey, is anyone doing business management fast track or staying in IQ exchange?
Hardly met anyone doing the exact same course as me and still yet to find my flat mates :smile:
Original post by Jadeuth
Hey, is anyone doing business management fast track or staying in IQ exchange?
Hardly met anyone doing the exact same course as me and still yet to find my flat mates :smile:

I'm stayin in IQ, what room are you in?
I'm in E02 i believe
Reply 2930
:smile:
Original post by Kojo Mojo
I'm stayin in IQ, what room are you in?
I'm in E02 i believe

Ooh okay :smile: so that's the 5th floor right?
I'm in nott-73R4, I looked on the other thread and looked at all the groups on facebook and have only found one girl on the 7th floor but no one else, so it looks like I'm going to be stuck with a lot of unsociable people up on the top? Ahh dear, I hope I am mistaken :/
Soooo jealous of you all being freshers, you're all going to have an amazing time! Any questions, PM me, says what I study in my siggy, but I'm a second year student in denial now :frown: Also stayed at Norton Court and living in Trinity Square this year :smile:
Original post by rachelkeira
Soooo jealous of you all being freshers, you're all going to have an amazing time! Any questions, PM me, says what I study in my siggy, but I'm a second year student in denial now :frown: Also stayed at Norton Court and living in Trinity Square this year :smile:

Tell me about it, I'm just finishing my Masters at Trent. Also did my undergraduate degree there, going into the working world very shortly! Freshers year was cool though, makes me feel so old when I see them in town.
Original post by Tricky_Tree
Tell me about it, I'm just finishing my Masters at Trent. Also did my undergraduate degree there, going into the working world very shortly! Freshers year was cool though, makes me feel so old when I see them in town.

I don't even want to think about graduating, it's so far away and scary! I'm doing a 4 year course though so I have 3 years left :smile:
Reply 2934
ahhh i'm so excited, just got my unconditional from ntu :biggrin: anyone else doing print journalism?
Reply 2935
Original post by lorrybee
ahhh i'm so excited, just got my unconditional from ntu :biggrin: anyone else doing print journalism?

How come you have JUST got it?" :confused:
Reply 2936
Not long to go now!! :smile: Good luck to all waiting for a unconditional offer!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2937
Original post by jmarfleet
Environmental science :smile:

ahh i got an unconditional for environmental science at trent :smile:.what other uni's did you apply to?
Reply 2938
I'm not getting something guys :P I thought we didn't find out if we were getting unconditionals till results day on the 18th, I have just found out that one of my friends has just received an unconditional and was notified by post from UCAS. I'm confused :P
Original post by Raguman
I'm not getting something guys :P I thought we didn't find out if we were getting unconditionals till results day on the 18th, I have just found out that one of my friends has just received an unconditional and was notified by post from UCAS. I'm confused :P

It could depend on the number of applicants for the course- if they are trying to fill the places up they may offer unconditionals out early or something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending