Original post by Hothouse
Bro chill out. It was a joke, of sorts.

Awful joke tbh.
Reply 3661
Original post by Deshi
Awful joke tbh.

joke/troll

So I think it was a success
It's never a success if you end up having to point out it was a joke or troll.
Reply 3663
Finally got round to watching the 'Special Features' section of my 'The Deer Hunter' disk yesterday. There were pretty interesting interviews, particularly the ones with Cimino and Vilmos Zsigmond.
I have accidentally managed to watch all three LOTR films today (theatrical versions)

Watched Fellowship this morning because I couldn't sleep. Brother wanted to watch Two Towers this afternoon, and now we've gone 'to hell with it', let's put ROTK on.

:awesome:
Original post by pinkpenguin
I have accidentally managed to watch all three LOTR films today (theatrical versions)

Watched Fellowship this morning because I couldn't sleep. Brother wanted to watch Two Towers this afternoon, and now we've gone 'to hell with it', let's put ROTK on.

:awesome:

Oh mah gawd, that's awesome. Dunno if I could watch all 3 in a day willingly, but I can watch Rotk over and over again, never get tired of it

I really can't wait for the sequel to Chronicles of Riddick... if / when it does get it made, quite liked the previous 2 films
Reply 3666
I think I need to give LOTR another chance. I've only seen each one once, when they came out in the cinemas, and I remember being vaguely like... :colonhash:.
Original post by aja89
I think I need to give LOTR another chance. I've only seen each one once, when they came out in the cinemas, and I remember being vaguely like... :colonhash:.

Blu Rays + Surround Sound + turning phones and laptops off = one of the best experiences ever.

Seriously, watch them again. I love them so much :coma: Cannot wait for the Hobbit.
When the **** was it decided that Kevin James was a leading man capable of opening films?
Paul Blart: Mall cop. What a joke of a film

I feel your pain Phalanges
Original post by Phalanges
When the **** was it decided that Kevin James was a leading man capable of opening films?

Not a fan of Zookeeper?
Original post by aja89

You not really interested in that kind of Fantasy?

I remember seeing Fellowship when it first came out. My friend had seen it and recommended it to me. I thought it would typical Hollywood crap based on a classic book. Anyway, it restored my faith in them making good films.. until I went to see Terminator 3 a couple of years later :facepalm2:
Reply 3672
Deathly Hallows Part 2 broken £1bn, and it hasn't opened in China yet, that's got to be about a gazillion more ticket sales right!?
Reply 3673
Watching Zombieland. Not bad not great.
Just back from the Cap (you know, the American one)... not bad at all, really enjoyable, definitely made me look forward to The Avengers a helluvalotmore!
Reply 3675
Just watched bits of The Social Network again in between cooking dinner. I didn't realise how brilliant the score is the first time I watched it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
Watching Zombieland. Not bad not great.

I kinda felt that after seeing it, I heard great things about it before watching but I felt the end was a bit 'meh', Dakota and the other girl were a bit silly too, why would you go to a themepark of all places

Yes, yes I do aja :tongue: I've kinda forgotten their names... for shame.

Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Just back from the Cap (you know, the American one)... not bad at all, really enjoyable, definitely made me look forward to The Avengers a helluvalotmore!

I'm generally only hearing good things about it. There's an avengers spoiler at the end or something right?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3677
Original post by lukejoshjedi
I kinda felt that after seeing it, I heard great things about it before watching but I felt the end was a bit 'meh'm Dakota and the other girl were a bit silly too, why would you go to a themepark of all places

Do you mean Wichita? :cool:
Original post by cadaeibfeceh

:ditto:

Original post by lukejoshjedi
I'm generally only hearing good things about it. There's an avengers spoiler at the end or something right?

A teaser, not a spoiler.
Reply 3679
Just finished watching A Man Apart. It's not a bad action/revenge film, quite a few plotholes though but enjoyable nonetheless. It's basically Vin Diesel walking around swearing a lot and killing a lot of people. Reminded me of Denzel Washington's character in Training Day a bit :holmes:

Anyone got any decent recommendations for revenge movies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending