The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Accommodation at Sheffield Hallam! Help!

Scroll to see replies

Well apparently there i only one double room in every flat so chances are ull get a single. x
(edited 12 years ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by rosemariej2010
Well apparently there i only one double room in every flat so chances are ull get a single. x

thanks for keeping my hopes up :smile: i really hope i do get single! i could possible afford the queen room but no way could i afford the double bed one! it's quite annoying that they have upped the cost on victoria halls! if devonshire courtyard was on the hallam website before i applied! i would have deff put that as my first choice :/
Original post by nikki-jones2009

Original post by nikki-jones2009
no i didnt :frown: wish i did now :/ might email hallam now

apparently theres only 1 double in every flat so u likely to get a single. Hope yu get what you want. xxx
Original post by rosemariej2010
apparently theres only 1 double in every flat so u likely to get a single. Hope yu get what you want. xxx

How many queen rooms are they to each flat do you know?
I'm fed up of waiting now, my status is still waiting allocation :frown: I applied halfway through february with an unconditional and I don't think I picked especially popular places :/
Original post by cecil-sechs-oui
I'm fed up of waiting now, my status is still waiting allocation :frown: I applied halfway through february with an unconditional and I don't think I picked especially popular places :/

where have you applied to?
Reply 186
meh... still nothing!! :frown:
Original post by jde-tv
meh... still nothing!! :frown:

lol i bet we wont hear anything for another 2 weeks:/
Reply 188
It's becoming a joke really. First year they have done online applications, and it is not doing very well. Stick to good old pen and paper I say :biggrin:
Reply 189
lol hardly anyone's getting processed even now, and the worst is still to come.

after results are out they also need to allocate all the conditionals maybe even some insurance offers...I mean seems like they're struggling now I dread to think what it's going to be like when results are out
Reply 190
I wasn't really annoyed before when everyone was in the same boat, but I am now because at least one person has received an offer for the accommodation I've chosen who has applied after me. :s-smilie: I applied in February and my status hasn't even changed to processing yet, which means I can probably expect to be waiting until at least the end of next week.

For me the accommodation I get could be the difference between living at home and at uni as accommodation further away from collegiate than the train station would be pointless when I live 20 minutes away on the train.

I was patient through June (when we were told we would be processed) and most of July, but it's taking the piss now that it's looking likely thousands of people will get their A Level results from June exams before we get offers of accommodation from February applications.
Original post by _Mazza_
I wasn't really annoyed before when everyone was in the same boat, but I am now because at least one person has received an offer for the accommodation I've chosen who has applied after me. :s-smilie: I applied in February and my status hasn't even changed to processing yet, which means I can probably expect to be waiting until at least the end of next week.

For me the accommodation I get could be the difference between living at home and at uni as accommodation further away from collegiate than the train station would be pointless when I live 20 minutes away on the train.

I was patient through June (when we were told we would be processed) and most of July, but it's taking the piss now that it's looking likely thousands of people will get their A Level results from June exams before we get offers of accommodation from February applications.

very true...they need to hire new staff....as the staff they have now are totally useless
Original post by becca.safc

Original post by becca.safc
has anyone applied for domino house?

YES!!!

and iv got my room, room 6!

you got your room yet?
Opal 1 , anybody :smile: ?
Reply 194
Has anyone applied to park hall :smile:
Reply 195
i have accepted pinnicles?? anybody :smile:
Reply 196
I have accepted The Pinnicles! x
Reply 197
Where would I find my enrolement number? I have to put it on my tenancy agreement and can't find it anywhere! Please help, I have to send itt off tomorrow! x
Reply 198
Can any one let me know what The Forge is like?

I like the look of it and am really tempted by the gym, but is it any good?

How does The Forge compare with The Victoria, Devonshire court or the Trigon?

Thanks

:smile:
Reply 199
Original post by dcowan85
Where would I find my enrolement number? I have to put it on my tenancy agreement and can't find it anywhere! Please help, I have to send itt off tomorrow! x

Is it not your student number ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending