The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bella Occhi
Oh dear, you're going to be inundated with requests to know the flats, come results day :p:

Yeeeees, I have just realised that :redface:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2521
Original post by accomoffice
Yeeeees, I have just realised that :redface:

want a drink? :cool:
Reply 2522
Original post by dmz
want a drink? :cool:

Perhaps a lot of coffee for the accomoffice. lol Oh dear. Your really going to get lumbered with a lot of requests.
I wish you all the best of luck replying hun. But thank you for being so helpful :smile:
Reply 2523
Original post by Lovin
Perhaps a lot of coffee for the accomoffice. lol Oh dear. Your really going to get lumbered with a lot of requests.
I wish you all the best of luck replying hun. But thank you for being so helpful :smile:

I'm guessing the rest of the message is for Accomoffice. I was thinking alcohol as opposed to coffee :tongue:
Reply 2524
Original post by dmz
I'm guessing the rest of the message is for Accomoffice. I was thinking alcohol as opposed to coffee :tongue:

Lol ye, i really should have quoted them. Ah well.
Alcohol always makes me drowsy when iv had too much. That's why i thought coffee to keep him awake :biggrin:
Found out though that i'm on the top floor with another girl and two guys so im well pleased about that :biggrin:
Reply 2525
I've still not heard anything about my accom and I've had my unconditional for about 2 weeks now. ddoes anyone know how long it usually takes?
Reply 2526
Original post by Lovin
Lol ye, i really should have quoted them. Ah well.
Alcohol always makes me drowsy when iv had too much. That's why i thought coffee to keep him awake :biggrin:
Found out though that i'm on the top floor with another girl and two guys so im well pleased about that :biggrin:

north hill court. I think it's a she. Hope I'm right or it'd be insulting
Reply 2527
Original post by dmz
north hill court. I think it's a she. Hope I'm right or it'd be insulting

North Hill Court? I'm going to be going into Leodis residences. And i'm not too sure if your referring to me but yes im a she. Thought id answer just in case lol.
Reply 2528
If anyone's interested in knowing their timetables
: http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/programmesearch.asp?Y=201112&T=S&L=UG
Reply 2529
Original post by Lovin
North Hill Court? I'm going to be going into Leodis residences. And i'm not too sure if your referring to me but yes im a she. Thought id answer just in case lol.

lol, was refering to accommoffice, i know you are
Reply 2530
Original post by dmz
If anyone's interested in knowing their timetables
: http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/programmesearch.asp?Y=201112&T=S&L=UG

Ooo cheers for this. Now just to get into the uni...
Reply 2531
Original post by Shrp
I've still not heard anything about my accom and I've had my unconditional for about 2 weeks now. ddoes anyone know how long it usually takes?

I have the same question! I have an unconditional offer and the website says you should receive your accommodation by 1st August...not after?

Anyway i've not had an e-mail and I was just wondering if anyone could clarify whether this is okay or whether i need to get in touch :s-smilie:

Thanks!
Original post by steph641
I have the same question! I have an unconditional offer and the website says you should receive your accommodation by 1st August...not after?

Anyway i've not had an e-mail and I was just wondering if anyone could clarify whether this is okay or whether i need to get in touch :s-smilie:

Thanks!

Quote this to accomoffice and they should reply to you quite soon. They're normally quite good.
Reply 2533
Original post by steph641

Thanks!

I just got mine today Bodington Hall G, Evans G3.01 ugh
Reply 2534
Is there anyway I can find out who my flatmates will be? I'm in Henry Price F1.0
Reply 2535
Just been given a different room!! Paid my deposit yesterday and accepted the other already so don't even know what's going on now :mad2:
Reply 2536
Original post by mspiva1
Is there anyway I can find out who my flatmates will be? I'm in Henry Price F1.0

You could ask accomoffice (you'll have to PM them your name) but I doubt they'll be able to give you the names of your flatmates, only boy:girl ratio etc.
Reply 2537
Original post by dmz
Just been given a different room!! Paid my deposit yesterday and accepted the other already so don't even know what's going on now :mad2:

Oh dear. How come you'v been giving a different room?
I'm looking 4 an accomodation but think it is better not to book in online and go there and have a look at it. don't trust very much booking online without ever seen the accomodation.
Reply 2539
Original post by naplescore
I'm looking 4 an accomodation but think it is better not to book in online and go there and have a look at it. don't trust very much booking online without ever seen the accomodation.

Yeah thats why most people went to the accomodation open day, but tbh if it's student halls run by the university they're hardly going to be a ****hole. They have a fairly high standard of accomodation at Leeds aswell.