The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student1234567891
Dumbledore is the epitome of love and friendship <3

You are a worthy follower of this new order, already finding morals within the text. Harry shows us that we must fight evil and show our bravery. Ron shows us that gingers like me have souls. Hermione shows that intelligence and loyalty are the highest of virtues. But most of all, Molly Weasley 'you bitch', gosh, she is a legend.
Reply 2381
I'm watching 50 Greatest Moments now, definitely not ready to let go of Harry Potter! <3
Reply 2382
Original post by Charlesworth
Have tickets for Harry Potter for Wednesday, I don't know why it we have it on in the cinemas a few days before the UK though :s-smilie:

Can't wait though! :woo: :woo: :woo:

+rep for the sig! I actually LOL'd! :colondollar:
Reply 2383
Back to the point - miss Harry Potter already!
PLUS, keep missing the Pottermore offer :angry:
Original post by Doofy

The clues going up between 9am and 1pm BST today. :smile:
Reply 2385
Original post by dobbys sock
The clues going up between 9am and 1pm BST today. :smile:

Ooo thanks! :smile:
Reply 2386
Original post by Doofy

I think its just a matter of being lucky and going on the site right when the clue comes up. or just sitting there all day refreshing the page haha. thing is, even then its hard as its over so quickly due to the demand.

I was lucky yesterday and woke up literally when it started.

username: NoxFlame80
Reply 2387
Original post by SK-mar
I think its just a matter of being lucky and going on the site right when the clue comes up. or just sitting there all day refreshing the page haha. thing is, even then its hard as its over so quickly due to the demand.

Today I got the answer, did the Magic Quill, then it said registration had closed :sad:
Reply 2388
Original post by Doofy
Today I got the answer, did the Magic Quill, then it said registration had closed :sad:

ahh sorry to hear it. thats really frustrating actually. don't worry though you've got 4 more days. I've seen though, a lot of people are getting multiple accounts and then selling them on ebay which is so sad! so thats also why its so hard to get one.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2389
Arggh buggers! Lol, have to try again tomorrow I suppose..
How much are people buying them for?! That's so sad!
CharmFlight7

I have been on Pottermore since something like 3:45 am because I didn't know that it was between those times. And the clue went up at 11am. :smile:
Original post by SK-mar

That was me as well. I thought the first one would go up at midnight but when it didn't I went to bed and woke up just in time to register. I was so happy, I fully expected to miss it because of work. :biggrin:

My username is CastleCharm28.

I've done the two clues since for fun though. :biggrin:
I saw that someone had placed a bid of £60 on an account :s-smilie: it's madness! Don't they know that it opens for everyone in October or something?

I don't know which of my usernames to use >.< StarAuror207 or FireboltSky11. My lovely friend signed me up for an account without knowing that I'd already done it, so I want to give one of the accounts to someone else.
Reply 2393
Original post by rainbow drops
I saw that someone had placed a bid of £60 on an account :s-smilie: it's madness! Don't they know that it opens for everyone in October or something?

I don't know which of my usernames to use >.< StarAuror207 or FireboltSky11. My lovely friend signed me up for an account without knowing that I'd already done it, so I want to give one of the accounts to someone else.

i wouldnt trust that. it would be a friend or another of their accounts bidding that much to make it look as though they're worth that kinda price, in the hope that some poor person will bid £61. but its still sad that they are selling them.

I like starauror207 .

likewise with me, i registered with yahoo and got no email so started panicking lol, then registered with aol and got the email. then 10 hours later my yahoo one came through. so i will give the other acc to my sister who wanted one.

but its either: VineSparks123 or NoxFlame80 .... what do you think?
I reckon tomorrow it'll go up at 12. It seems to be an hour later each day. I feel bad, yesterday I got two more accounts just in case my friends weren't able to but they did. Now I have two spare. I think I'm going to use my first one which was SilverQuaffle111. My other two were CharmRain13 and BloodErised273 (I think those were the numbers!)

What was the clue today? I couldn't be bothered to get up :')
I reckon tomorrow it'll go up at 12. It seems to be an hour later each day. I feel bad, yesterday I got two more accounts just in case my friends weren't able to but they did. Now I have two spare. I think I'm going to use my first one which was SilverQuaffle111. My other two were CharmRain13 and BloodErised273 (I think those were the numbers!)

What was the clue today? I couldn't be bothered to get up :')

The clue was

In the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match in Harry's 3rd year, how many points were Gryffindor up by before Harry caught the Golden Snitch?

Multiply this by 35.

The answer was 2100. Also, having read around on some webistes, I have a feeling that tomorrow, you'll have to multiply by 28. ;D
Original post by loopy786
The clue was

In the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match in Harry's 3rd year, how many points were Gryffindor up by before Harry caught the Golden Snitch?

Multiply this by 35.

The answer was 2100. Also, having read around on some webistes, I have a feeling that tomorrow, you'll have to multiply by 28. ;D

Oooh, it's going down in 7's :biggrin: I thought these clues were supposed to be hard, they're quite easy.
Oooh, it's going down in 7's :biggrin: I thought these clues were supposed to be hard, they're quite easy.

Yeah, I know. :/ OH WELL :biggrin:
Reply 2398
I need to get on Pottermore...

Been trying since Sunday and I still haven't managed it.. :sad:
Original post by Hravan
I need to get on Pottermore...

Been trying since Sunday and I still haven't managed it.. :sad:

Don't give up, you'll get in eventually!

According to their website, the next clue will be up between 2-6 tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending