The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Hemzo
May consider keeping 4 A levels next year after seeing Warwick's unionview.. Plus Further Maths AS aswell.. I think it will depend on my results :tongue:

What's unionview? Have you got a link to it? :tongue:

That's a lot to handle... I'm dropping one and taking up further maths AS level to make sure I don't compromise my other A-levels.
Reply 1381
Original post by Tateco

That's a lot to handle... I'm dropping one and taking up further maths AS level to make sure I don't compromise my other A-levels.

http://unionview.co.uk/

I really have to reconsider UCL if they are asking for UMS (and others aren't). :s-smilie:
Reply 1382
Original post by Groat
http://unionview.co.uk/

I really have to reconsider UCL if they are asking for UMS (and others aren't). :s-smilie:

Same, I don't know if I can risk Cambridge, Warwick, UCL, Bath, York :s-smilie:
Reply 1383
Original post by Tateco
Same, I don't know if I can risk Cambridge, Warwick, UCL, Bath, York :s-smilie:

I didn't realise York was on the cards for you?
Original post by zxh800
I'm not sure about the stat. One of the fellows at Churchill College told me about 50-60 applied for 6 Economics places and about 28 got called in for interview.

4 places.
Reply 1385
Original post by Tateco

Basically what Groat quoted, it's a pretty good website about universities if you can't visit the place :smile:

I've heard of some people do 5 A levels and say it's nothing, I have no idea how they are able to do that :tongue:
Reply 1386
Original post by tehforum
4 places.

Source? My memory may be hazy but 6 was the number one of the fellows at Churchill gave me at the open day.
Original post by zxh800
Source? My memory may be hazy but 6 was the number one of the fellows at Churchill gave me at the open day.

http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/statistics/docs/ec.pdf
Reply 1388
Original post by Groat
I didn't realise York was on the cards for you?

Well I need an insurance and York is the only one I vaguely like out of the top 10...
Reply 1389
Original post by Hemzo
Basically what Groat quoted, it's a pretty good website about universities if you can't visit the place :smile:

I've heard of some people do 5 A levels and say it's nothing, I have no idea how they are able to do that :tongue:

:colondollar:

Original post by Tateco
Well I need an insurance and York is the only one I vaguely like out of the top 10...

Fair enough. I was put off by the fact you don't need Maths to A-Level. :eek:

Although, if all goes well, you won't need to think about insurances. :sexface:
Reply 1390
Original post by Groat
:colondollar:

Fair enough. I was put off by the fact you don't need Maths to A-Level. :eek:

Although, if all goes well, you won't need to think about insurances. :sexface:

Yep, if things turns out like I hope they do then it's Cambridge, Warwick, LSE, UCL and Bath for me :colone:

EDIT: Why would anyone neg this? Oh I forgot, discussing university choices isn't allowed in the UCAS applicants thread
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1391
Original post by Tateco
Yep, if things turns out like I hope they do then it's Cambridge, Warwick, LSE, UCL and Bath for me :colone:

Are you ready for it?
Reply 1392
Original post by Groat
Are you ready for it?

It's still 8 days yet, I've been a bit distracted but will start prep soon! It won't take too much, just read up on current affairs and think of a couple of examples, don't want to rehearse answers or anything because then it's all really forced!
Reply 1393
Everyone ready for results?
Original post by Tateco
Everyone ready for results?

Lol you seem to get negged for everything.
Hmm idk, I just want it over and done with it so I can move onto getting offers (or rejections :tongue:).
Reply 1395
Original post by Psychotic546
Lol you seem to get negged for everything.
Hmm idk, I just want it over and done with it so I can move onto getting offers (or rejections :tongue:).

Don't get what's wrong with everyone, I'm only trying to keep the thread going :sad:

I agree! The wait is getting annoying
Original post by Tateco
Don't get what's wrong with everyone, I'm only trying to keep the thread going :sad:

I'm guessing some people aren't as confident as you regarding their impending results.
Reply 1397
Original post by alex_hk90
I'm guessing some people aren't as confident as you regarding their impending results.

Yeah, that has definitely been the case with a few negatives I've been given!
Reply 1398
Original post by alex_hk90

Even so, I'm only trying to keep a conversation going, it didn't sound like I was boasting at all IMO
Reply 1399
14 Days....

Latest

Trending

Trending