The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Official 'I'm firming Leicester 2011' thread!

Scroll to see replies

Firmed for English Literature!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 381
any freshers for 2011/2012 who are planning on studying international business and marketing or any type of business related degree at DMU, let me me know as i have books from my first year that im selling for cheap and are in really good condition
Reply 382
I've firmed Leicester for Artistic make-up and special effects!
Reply 383
Original post by ashlie89
I've firmed Leicester for Artistic make-up and special effects!

nice joke.
Reply 384
Original post by Wezzler
nice joke.

Where's the joke there buddy? I'm studying Fda Media make-up and special effects at Leicester College. Now thats funny, eh?
Reply 385
Where's the joke there buddy? I'm studying Fda Media make-up and special effects at Leicester College. Now thats funny, eh?

No it's not now, but I just didn't think Leicester uni did that course. Now you've said Leicester College it makes sense.
Reply 386
Original post by Wezzler
No it's not now, but I just didn't think Leicester uni did that course. Now you've said Leicester College it makes sense.

Well I did think this thread was for Leicester in general! As Leicester has both Leicester Uni and DMU. Will be staying in student halls though, so not out of the general mix!
Reply 387
Well I did think this thread was for Leicester in general! As Leicester has both Leicester Uni and DMU. Will be staying in student halls though, so not out of the general mix!

Cool. Do you know what halls?
Reply 388
Original post by grape:)
Cool. Do you know what halls?

Should be staying in Mansion court (Benjamin Russell) you?
Reply 389
Should be staying in Mansion court (Benjamin Russell) you?

Oh, I'm at Leicester uni! Nevermind!
Reply 390
Does anyone know what date we're supposed to move in? I know the term date's October 2nd but do you need to go a week before or something? Thanks :smile:
Reply 391
for international student, its 26/27 Sept, so I guess you can move in any date after that ...

mail them at [email protected]
Reply 392
I'm going to Leicester uni too IB points met....just. I'm doin geology with palaeobiology, anyone else doin that or geoscience in general????
The lack of medics on this thread disturbs me greatly.
Reply 394
Hey guys so i was wondering what do i do next? The email i received from Leicester was once they confirmed my accommodation (couple months ago). I have yet to pay for my course fee, or register with the uni. When can i expect something? Also i am an international student, I have my british visa and everything.
Going by this thread a pretty big chunk of first eng students on the student room..bearing in mind there's only 109 first year engineers lol
Reply 396
Original post by Mendax_Sane

Original post by Mendax_Sane
Going by this thread a pretty big chunk of first eng students on the student room..bearing in mind there's only 109 first year engineers lol

its more like 140ish , but yeah , lots of engineers :smile:
Original post by lrs_17
Was totally planning on buying a bike, cheaper overall and nicer to do, how long does it take from Oadby to the campus?

It will get stolen.
Reply 398
Original post by yituool
It will get stolen.

That's nice (:
Original post by Katie1404
Does anyone know what date we're supposed to move in? I know the term date's October 2nd but do you need to go a week before or something? Thanks :smile:

1st and 2nd generally.

The first weekend before term starts.

Original post by yituool
It will get stolen.

Only if you're not careful and have a rubbish lock.

Cycling took my housemate around 15 minutes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending