The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9740
That was probably the worst goodbye to a character ever.
What a weird storyline. Doesn't even make sense at all. :sigh:
Reply 9742
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
That was probably the worst goodbye to a character ever.

I had a surreal moment in my head when i thought they might play Julias theme.

I think that would be the cue to stop watching the show (although i was tempted when Phil and Shirley got it :awesome:)
Original post by BenjyK

Original post by BenjyK
I had a surreal moment in my head when i thought they might play Julias theme.

:lol: I was thinking the same, but to be honest they've been playing it ridiculously over the past year or so, so I wouldn't have been surprised :sigh:
Not a big loss tbh - the whole angle is weird and baffling. Julie/Billy were damn annoying and the latter was giving me an earache the amount of times he was raising his voice! EE is all pretty meh atm..
Good riddance Julie, but why didn't you take Billy and your granddaughter, Lowlife with you?
Reply 9746
Original post by Reformed2010
''You only notice me when you want something.
Anyway, it's the school holiday.
Excuse me I've got a party to get to.
[On her way out] Phill''
''Tiff''

:adore::rofl: the best character exchange of the year goes to Tiffany and Phill. So few words, so young but already more entertaining than the adult characters. Like lowlife - I MEAN Lola!

It looks like i wasn't the only one who thought that little exchange was epic. I would rate you but i already gave you rep for your Max vs Greg post ¬_¬.
EE is so stupid at times, am sure if ian told that women first off that jane is not dead but left him she would like him just as much.
Original post by Reformed2010
Tanya's ''dilemma''. Warning pictures may cause pleasant dreams or nightmares.

VS

Only in Eastenders!

Cant resist those ginger freckles
Was i the only one who remotely liked julie, only because she pointed out that lola is a cow and needs a few slaps, while billy is just blind to everything bad lola does.
Original post by brushless-man
Was i the only one who remotely liked julie, only because she pointed out that lola is a cow and needs a few slaps, while billy is just blind to everything bad lola does.

Ditto! I can't believe that Billy's letting her get away with first setting Eddie's stock on fire and then injuring Jay like that. He's just too focused on being seen as cool to her or something.
Reply 9751
Phil is being a bigger prick than usual.
Original post by Yawn11
Phil is being a bigger prick than usual.

Yeah it seems they are trying to turn him back into a big time bad boy - similiar to that period when he got shot in 2001. But him becoming a drug dealer just has come outta the blue and it doesn't suit him at all. I mean, I could imagine getting robbed by bigger drug dealers, he's a small fish in a big pond IMO. But big enough for the Square for everyone to cake themselves when they come up against him. Where the hell has Shirley vanished to? And Heather? Not that I'm missing the latter.
This is turning into the weirdest episode of Eastenders I've ever seen.
Shut up Max.

Omgz I wonder who could have seen them kissing in the private alleyway where nobody ever goes next to the square that all inhabitants dont wander through.
(edited 12 years ago)
Who saw them? :iiam:
Has to be one of the kids or Tanyas mum - everyone else wouldn't lock them up but go to Vanessa/Greg
Original post by soczek322
Has to be one of the kids or Tanyas mum - everyone else wouldn't lock them up but go to Vanessa/Greg

Don't think they were locked up? Just slammed the gate to alert that they'd been seen.
Original post by Disenchanted
Don't think they were locked up? Just slammed the gate to alert that they'd been seen.

Yep sorry that's what I meant - the person that slammed the gate was one of the kids or Tanyas mum
Reply 9759
If the Eastenders storyline was better there would be less people out looting atm.

Latest

Trending

Trending