The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2012

Hi, will anyone apply for 2012 for some course at Edinburgh Napier University? :smile:

I want to apply for International Business...

Scroll to see replies

I'll probably apply to Economics with Accountancy, but it's purely as a backup, my 4th or 5th choice.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I'll probably apply to Economics with Accountancy, but it's purely as a backup, my 4th or 5th choice.

great... Napier is probably going to by my first choice :biggrin: I know it has not the best reputation but I really like it and think it is quite a good place to study International business

if you know anyone applying to Napier, send them a link to this thread, it would be nice to chat with each other :wink: and good luck with your applications!
Reply 3
Good luck with your 2012 thread :smile:
Reply 4
I am applying there!!!! Im unsure what for yet, I'm still deciding! I think it will be my third choice after Glasgow (which I am very unlikely to get into, it's a long shot but I have five choices so I might aswell try), and Stirling. It has great facilities etc and I would low to
Study there!
Reply 5
I'm applying for Computer Science! I saw the campus (didn't go inside though) last year while in Edinburgh and I loved it!

(Btw čau ddaannyyeelle a Ondro :biggrin:)
Reply 6
Original post by OndrejC2
Good luck with your 2012 thread :smile:

Thank you! Hope to see you in Edinburgh... :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by Alt__x
I am applying there!!!! Im unsure what for yet, I'm still deciding! I think it will be my third choice after Glasgow (which I am very unlikely to get into, it's a long shot but I have five choices so I might aswell try), and Stirling. It has great facilities etc and I would low to
Study there!

Hi, Glasgow will probably be also one of my choices though not sure yet. Once I have been to Stirling - very lovely place. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by jakubk
I'm applying for Computer Science! I saw the campus (didn't go inside though) last year while in Edinburgh and I loved it!

(Btw čau ddaannyyeelle a Ondro :biggrin:)

Hi, I am going to see the campus during the open day in October (going there with a friend of mine, also Czech)... I can't wait! Haha. :biggrin: And I have also been to Edinburgh before and yes it seemed like a great city. Would love to study there... :biggrin:

(btw Doufám, že se nám to povede, hodně štěstí! :smile: )
Reply 9
Guys we can meet during the Open Day :smile: I will answer you questions, if you would like to.
Reply 10
Hi, I'm going to apply to this uni at BSc Sports and Exercise Science but it's something like a backup plan because I'll also aply to Edi, Glasgow, Aber, Stirling.
Reply 11
Original post by OndrejC2
Guys we can meet during the Open Day :smile: I will answer you questions, if you would like to.

That would be awesome. :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by dwyane3
Hi, I'm going to apply to this uni at BSc Sports and Exercise Science but it's something like a backup plan because I'll also aply to Edi, Glasgow, Aber, Stirling.

So good luck with all your applications! :wink:
Reply 13
Just received an unconditional to Napier to do Computer Security and Forensics for 2011 and have just deferred it until 2012. Can't wait to start the course next year
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by DanBrwn
Just received an unconditional to Napier to do Computer Security and Forensics for 2011 and have just deferred it until 2012. Can't wait to start the course next year

Congratulations! :smile: So you are taking a gap year?
Reply 15
Original post by ddaannyyeell

Original post by ddaannyyeell
Congratulations! :smile: So you are taking a gap year?

Yes, Im going to NYC to study fine art landscapes and photo-journalism :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by DanBrwn
Yes, Im going to NYC to study fine art landscapes and photo-journalism :smile:

wow, sounds cool, have a nice time there... :wink: And I hope to see you in September 2012 (if I am lucky enough to get an offer) haha :biggrin:
Reply 17
Will be applying for Festival and events management. Really hope I can get in, course sounds perfect to me.
Reply 18
Original post by duncaniw
Will be applying for Festival and events management. Really hope I can get in, course sounds perfect to me.

fingers crossed... :wink: hope we will meet there :biggrin:
I'm considering applying for a BMus there, but I don't know if I'm being rash! I'll need to investigate, there's a lot I want to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest