The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunately yes, no doubt about it.
Asking this sort of question on TSR is a virtual form of self harm -_- You're not going to like the answers you get.
Skinny-fat.
Reply 4
lol i cant see how people can judge you by your weight and height? Im a curvy girl, yes, but im not fat.
Original post by azmond
hey im, 5ft 7 and 15 stone female. Im pear shaped so carry most my weight around my tummy area and boobs! I was wondering would you consider this fat?

I thought pear shaped meant that you were bottom heavy/ carried weight on your legs and hips???
And honestly yes, I'd consider that overweight.
Original post by azmond
lol i cant see how people can judge you by your weight and height? Im a curvy girl, yes, but im not fat.

Then why have you asked people to judge you by your weight and height? :curious:
(As much as I hate BMI as an indicator of obesity, it's a good rough estimate)

Your BMI is 33, that's past the overweight band and in the obese section.
Of ****ing course you're fat.
Original post by azmond

Well then why did you ask ??? :s-smilie:
Original post by azmond
hey im, 5ft 7 and 15 stone female. Im pear shaped so carry most my weight around my tummy area and boobs! I was wondering would you consider this fat?

OP I'm afraid you might be a bit heavy for your height :frown:

However, try cutting down carbs & sweets (maybe change to skimmed milk & diet drinks) and go on long walks. You should see the weight drop off gradually if you do these small things :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

I mean come on.

Do you even need to ask this?
Reply 12
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Of ****ing course you're fat.

Not a fan of subtlety or breaking the news gently eh?
Original post by RabbitCFH
Skinny-fat.

5ft 7.

15 stone.

"Skinny-fat"?

Are you on crack cocaine? :lolwut:
Original post by azmond

You're not fat.

You're obese.

Your BMI is 32.89 :facepalm:
Original post by azmond

Original post by azmond

You're 5'7" and 15 stone, there's only so skinny you can be.
Reply 16
I would consider that grossly, obscenely fat.

You are fat ------> You waste food and water that many people in LEDC's die for every day

P.S Also you waste air

Edit: And I forgot to add that you will waste muchos of the NHS's money throughout your life if you stay at that weight, while that money could be spent on chronically ill children

And to all the fat people negging, Don't hate the truth, appreciate it and change yourselves
(edited 12 years ago)
You aren't a healthy weight I'm afraid but you might carry it well so it's hard to say whether you'd be considered fat. Losing a bit would benefit your health though.
Original post by azmond

You're not a pear, you're an apple, which is much more dangerous for your health (increased risk of heart disease etc).
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
5ft 7.

15 stone.

"Skinny-fat"?

Are you on crack cocaine? :lolwut:

You're right.

She's skinny. :h:

Latest