The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry for what I said earlier. Apparently I was 'homophobic' but didn't realise. *hug* to everyone and I'm not homophobic at all!! I even kissed a girl, and liked it.
Original post by DellaLouise
Walk away.
Unless that's your sort of thing :colone:
:laugh:

:whip: :lol: I think I would bore them. I don't have any paraphilia to talk about. :laugh:
Original post by HelloKitty :)
Sorry for what I said earlier. Apparently I was 'homophobic' but didn't realise. *hug* to everyone and I'm not homophobic at all!! I even kissed a girl, and liked it.

You're forgiven :biggrin:
Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick? :ahee:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:whip: :lol: I think I would bore them. I don't have any paraphilia to talk about. :laugh:

They'd hate me. :lol: I'd sit there contemplating if people actually like that sort of thing :tongue:
Original post by marie_
I've only been to Candy Bar once, when I first came out. Never again. I generally stay away from the Soho les scene; rowdy girls in superdry with popped collars who can't hold a conversation about anything besides "gettin wasted wiv ma bitchesss" don't really do it for me. I pretty much only go out in East London.

Do you go out much on the scene?

Sounds scary! I look quite feminine so whenever I've been to a gay bar I always get stared at like a straight girl who wandered in by accident! It would be nice to go somewhere where you don't have to have short hair or baggy jeans to be attracted to women (not that there's anything wrong with that :smile:)

I do plan to start going out more in September... ooh, I'm based in East London (Stratford) are there any good les clubs there? I can't imagine finding anything good around these ends! Most people who I've encountered aren't very open minded...
Original post by HelloKitty :)
Yes actually, it covered up another smell coming from her mouth.....:puke:

But I still liked it and would do it again :biggrin:
Original post by StormOnTheHorizon
I agree, the show seems to be quite fake to me, but I somehow can't stop watching it XD
Shabby (the one from BB) actually amuses me, she's just so crazy haha :')

I LOVED Sugar Rush! (Beth and Saint, *drool*! haha :P )

Wooo, more Torchwood fans :biggrin:
I'm loving the new series, even though there's not much 'alieny' stuff in it :P

P.S. Sorry to just randomly butt in there haha :')

That's ok. :smile: I don't mind you butting in.

Torchwood!
:woo: :tardis:
That's ok. :smile: I don't mind you butting in.

Torchwood!
:woo: :tardis:

:yep: :awesome:
New season (rest of season? something like that) of Doctor Who soon! :colone:
:yep: :awesome:
New season (rest of season? something like that) of Doctor Who soon! :colone:

:dance: I wonder when the next episode comes out? I think it's titled "Let's Kill Hitler".
Really looking forward to it. :biggrin:
:dance: I wonder when the next episode comes out? I think it's titled "Let's Kill Hitler".
Really looking forward to it. :biggrin:

I checked the website and it said coming soon. I think it's autumn-y time :awesome:
We'll be in uni then! :shock:
I checked the website and it said coming soon. I think it's autumn-y time :awesome:
We'll be in uni then! :shock:

:eek: Mongrels season 2 comes out about that time as well. Why does all good TV programs happen all at once?
:eek: Mongrels season 2 comes out about that time as well. Why does all good TV programs happen all at once?

:dontknow: I would've thought putting on all good programmes in the summer holidays would get more viewings as everyone is at home :tongue:

Hang on, scrap that. I just realised big brothers starting about that time too.
:dontknow: I would've thought putting on all good programmes in the summer holidays would get more viewings as everyone is at home :tongue:

:yep: that makes more sense. They already do that at christmas too.
Hang on, scrap that. I just realised big brothers starting about that time too.

*Shudders* That's Channel 4 I'll be avoiding for a while :yep:
*Shudders* That's Channel 4 I'll be avoiding for a while :yep:

:yep: It's Channel 5 now.
Ugh Big Brother.

Though, Torchwood on the other hand... :awesome: and Doctor Who... :awesome:
Reply 177
Hello.

My name is Laura.

I like tea and cats.
Reply 178
Oh, and women.