Scroll to see replies

Reply 1680
Nichijou ep 6
deer !!!
Original post by Mally1
Nichijou ep 6
deer !!!

---

Nearly finished Lupin III, after a short break in the marathon when it turned out a lot of the files were corrupt. Should have a review up later. :smile:
Reply 1682
at this rate gg's release of Exorcist will contain more ads then anime :indiff:
Reply 1683
Original post by vin
at this rate gg's release of Exorcist will contain more ads then anime :indiff:

Why would a fan-sub group include the advertisements? :s-smilie:
Original post by Aiko
Why would a fan-sub group include the advertisements? :s-smilie:

gg have done it for a year or more now, keeping in any adverts they found amusing. At times they've gone as far as editing ads into the breaks that weren't even there in the TV airing. :giggle:
Reply 1685
Original post by AngryJellyfish
gg have done it for a year or more now, keeping in any adverts they found amusing. At times they've gone as far as editing ads into the breaks that weren't even there in the TV airing. :giggle:

Ah, I see. I suppose it can be interesting and/or amusing for those unfamiliar with Japanese television outside anime. :tongue:

Incidentally, the subtitled episode of Break Blade I downloaded came from this group. I'm guessing they're one of the bigger ones around?
Reply 1686

Original post by Aiko
Ah, I see. I suppose it can be interesting and/or amusing for those unfamiliar with Japanese television outside anime. :tongue:

Incidentally, the subtitled episode of Break Blade I downloaded came from this group. I'm guessing they're one of the bigger ones around?

Ive told you already that they are.:hmmm:

Sometimes the ads can be pretty amusing (morning rescue:mmm:) other times they can be annoying :erm:
Original post by Aiko

They usually sub more shows than other groups, and faster than those other groups, so they're undeniably one of (if not the) 'biggest' sub groups around.

I often go with whoever else is subbing a show though, as they can be a bit liberal with their translations, drop honorifics etc. What annoys me most is when they put names in Western order, which I'm fine with... except in cases when one character refers to another by their surname, but they choose to use that character's forename in the subs. I guess it's a question of preference though, as a lot of other sub groups get attacked for not localizing or translating enough. :p:
Reply 1688
This weekend I managed to watch all of S1 of Ookiku Furikabutte and half of the 2nd season.......I swear I'm not obsessed. I also swear I didn't decide to watch it so I can read the abundance of BL doujins floating about :unsure:
Reply 1689
:mad:this ep of baka test has decided to slow down times when theres more words on screen:hmpf: this never happened before:dry:

EDIT: the last ep of the first mitsudomoe series :laugh: that shining moment when the dad broke down the door :mmm: poor yabechi
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by vin
:mad:this ep of baka test has decided to slow down times when theres more words on screen:hmpf: this never happened before:dry:

Is that the Commie release? A lot of people are having problems with it from what I've read, but Commie themselves keep insisting it's fine, so a v2 is looking unlikely. :s: Having failed to play it on my own computer, I'll be going with FFFpeeps for this episode. They're usually decent enough.
Reply 1691
Is this Baka Test season 2 you guys are on about? I assume Vin has seen the first because it's too epic to miss out on...so I can then move onto thinking season 2 is out?! :excited:
Reply 1692

Is that the Commie release? A lot of people are having problems with it from what I've read, but Commie themselves keep insisting it's fine, so a v2 is looking unlikely. :s: Having failed to play it on my own computer, I'll be going with FFFpeeps for this episode. They're usually decent enough.

yup its commie, at one point it just stopped completely but otherwise ran like normal the rest of the time for me
Original post by Keoje
Is this Baka Test season 2 you guys are on about? I assume Vin has seen the first because it's too epic to miss out on...so I can then move onto thinking season 2 is out?! :excited:

Someone clearly hasn't checked the new season thread. :rolleyes:
Reply 1694
Someone clearly hasn't checked the new season thread. :rolleyes:

Or barely uses TSR :tongue: I think the correct term to use in this case is...

Squee! I've bookmarked the thread and will pick up the series later :colondollar: Baka Test 2 :excited:
Original post by Keoje
Or barely uses TSR :tongue: I think the correct term to use in this case is...

Squee! I've bookmarked the thread and will pick up the series later :colondollar: Baka Test 2 :excited:

Fair enough, though it's not like TSR is the only place where you can check what's new/upcoming in anime. :p: We're barely a month into Summer, and I've already looked into next season. :o:

Fate/Zero :coma:

Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing :coma:

Bakuman 2 :coma:

Shakugan no Shana III :coma:
Reply 1696
Fair enough, though it's not like TSR is the only place where you can check what's new/upcoming in anime. :p: We're barely a month into Summer, and I've already looked into next season. :o:

Fate/Zero :coma:

Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing :coma:

Bakuman 2 :coma:

Shakugan no Shana III :coma:

I barely watch anime :ninja:

I agree with you for the bottom 2 :teeth: There's quite a gap between II and III. I hope there are other series that get a sequel :puppyeyes: History's strongest disciple kenichi and Initial D :ahee:
Reply 1697
Huh well I've never had this happen before.

Thought I'd finally start on the new season by seeing what was on crunchyroll to just stream. Wasn't much of what I'd wanted. Chose yuruyrui, got to the end of the OP credits and just closed the browser window :teehee:
Original post by Truered
Huh well I've never had this happen before.

Thought I'd finally start on the new season by seeing what was on crunchyroll to just stream. Wasn't much of what I'd wanted. Chose yuruyrui, got to the end of the OP credits and just closed the browser window :teehee:

Yuru Yuri isn't that bad, though having said that I did rate it the lowest out of everything I picked up. :p: Still, I didn't drop it like I dropped a load of other shows.

Looking at what's available on there in the UK, we've missed out on most of the good ones (Usagi Drop, No. 6, Dantalian no Shoka etc). If Yuru Yuri's a complete no-go, the only other thing I personally would recommend is Kamisama Dolls.

Alternatively, might be worth checking out Niconico or AoD for a more UK-friendly selection. :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1699
Yuru Yuri isn't that bad, though having said that I did rate it the lowest out of everything I picked up. :p: Still, I didn't drop it like I dropped a load of other shows.

Looking at what's available on there in the UK, we've missed out on most of the good ones (Usagi Drop, No. 6, Dantalian no Shoka etc). If Yuru Yuri's a complete no-go, the only other thing I personally would recommend is Kamisama Dolls.

Alternatively, might be worth checking out Niconico or AoD for a more UK-friendly selection. :dontknow:

Kamisama dolls was the only other one I spotted on CR that I had planned to watch :yes:

But before I start them I need to try and finish off last season :sigh:

Latest

Trending

Trending