The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by normalothercitrusfruit

Original post by normalothercitrusfruit
Yeah, that would be brilliant! Or blue/blonde again!

red is better though
Original post by museobsessed
red is better though

Lol true.

Hoping he brings back the DeLorean; that would be brilliant!
OMG I got a neg for saying I liked Matts goth phase. weird people
OMG I got a neg for saying I liked Matts goth phase. weird people

I got a neg the other day for telling someone that I did chemistry, physics and geography for A2 and AS maths and didn't have a problem with it and advising that if the person asking wanted to do science for A level then she should.
Reply 5984
Been browsing through the Rock Band music store making a list of what stuff I want to download... still only Hysteria on there Muse Wise :frown:

Matt's lastest tweet. Couldn't have said it better myself
We have a picture of Bing! Apparently its from Matt's twitter (i've not been online the whole weekend)
so. damn. cute
I believe it is, and he is pretty damned cute!
Original post by hothedgehog

I believe it is, and he is pretty damned cute!

I mean durrr, hes got Matt as a father :p:
I mean durrr, hes got Matt as a father :p:

True... but recently I've become less and less interested in Mr Bellamy's looks... he used to look good with the longer hair (BHAR and earlier) but now the shorter hair and the terrible facial hair just isn't good. Dom on the other hand... nom.

True... but recently I've become less and less interested in Mr Bellamy's looks... he used to look good with the longer hair (BHAR and earlier) but now the shorter hair and the terrible facial hair just isn't good. Dom on the other hand... nom.

humm. I agree about the facial hair but I generally like his actual hair. Generally I love my men scruffy and beardy but Matt doesn't look good like that and his goatees are laughable. Also, cannot deny that Kate is pretty and will herself have helped with the cuteness factor
I've never really been a "drooling over Dom" person
Chris all the way.
Slam that bass :teeth:
Original post by Stray_talk

Original post by Stray_talk
Chris all the way.
Slam that bass :teeth:

oooo err :p:
humm. I agree about the facial hair but I generally like his actual hair. Generally I love my men scruffy and beardy but Matt doesn't look good like that and his goatees are laughable. Also, cannot deny that Kate is pretty and will herself have helped with the cuteness factor
I've never really been a "drooling over Dom" person

When I was younger I was a Matt fan and over the years I've slowly changed to a Dom fan. Chris has a slot for admiration for me but not attractiveness.
Reply 5994
Reading in 3 days with Muse in 6 days!!! Ahhh i can't wait! Anybody else going?
Reply 5995
I wish. Still should be good to see Origin played in full, even if it is just on TV :/
this time in 4 days I will be excitedly awaiting muse in, what will hopefully be, a nicer crowd than the standard reading ***** (no offence reading-goers!)
Super jealous of all those who with have the treat of the whole of OoS! :sad:
this time in 4 days I will be excitedly awaiting muse in, what will hopefully be, a nicer crowd than the standard reading ***** (no offence reading-goers!)

Oh, it will be. (I've been to both). Well, unless it's changed in the last few years, anyway.

I really hope they put in an equal effort for both shows, and ideally play identical set lists. If they give Reading an extra rare or two I will be properly ****ed off. They've pulled that one before, with the first O2 night having a ****e set missing the likes of MK Ultra.

I must say, my excitement does seem to be resulting in a lot of needless angst :p:

I'm totally picking up an Origin t-shirt when I'm there. I like the one they've put up on the muse.mu website.
Original post by JohnnySPal
Oh, it will be. (I've been to both). Well, unless it's changed in the last few years, anyway.

I really hope they put in an equal effort for both shows, and ideally play identical set lists. If they give Reading an extra rare or two I will be properly ****ed off. They've pulled that one before, with the first O2 night having a ****e set missing the likes of MK Ultra.

I must say, my excitement does seem to be resulting in a lot of needless angst :p:

I'm totally picking up an Origin t-shirt when I'm there. I like the one they've put up on the muse.mu website.

I agree... the thing they usually do is play two gigs at the same place and play a setlist which differs by one or two songs. At least with R&L there are gonna be less people who see both gigs so there's no reason why they couldn't play the same set. To be honest, as long as they don't skimp on OoS I'll be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest