The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8060
Original post by museobsessed
ah you just started following me! cool
well i've met up with other people on this thread, and I NEED more gleek friends. Nobody else understands *my creys*

Come visit me! I'm only an hour away!!!
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Come visit me! I'm only an hour away!!!

true true! i shall be visiting you soon :biggrin:
Reply 8062
true true! i shall be visiting you soon :biggrin:

WHEN?! :excited:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
WHEN?! :excited:

well, i'm seeing you for glee 3d anyway, but anytime after that too :p:
Reply 8064
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

whatttt?? dammitt!!
seems to be working now though
Guys :frown: why are you all so quiet? I need you all in my life :frown:
I'm trying to write a short fic about the lunch Blaine takes Kurt for in NBK. I've also signed up for scarves and coffee
Reply 8067
Guys :frown: why are you all so quiet? I need you all in my life :frown:
I'm trying to write a short fic about the lunch Blaine takes Kurt for in NBK. I've also signed up for scarves and coffee

Chatzy? :biggrin:
SO I just looked at the feltcliffe tag on tumblr, they're as crazy as crisscolfer shippers! its insane!
I hope everyone's watching OS on E4 right nowwww.
Original post by e hine e

Original post by e hine e
I hope everyone's watching OS on E4 right nowwww.

I amm!!! Blaine's in LURVEEEE
I amm!!! Blaine's in LURVEEEE

I've been watching them everyday and I frigging forget the day Klaine happens! FML :angry:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

I've been watching them everyday and I frigging forget the day Klaine happens! FML :angry:

sucks to be you :p:
sucks to be you :p:

Meany :frown:
I managed to watch the last half hour but completely missed the kiss. I'll just have to watch it later :biggrin:

Meany :frown:
I managed to watch the last half hour but completely missed the kiss. I'll just have to watch it later :biggrin:

its always all over tumblr because of the forever reblog rule. i'm sure you'll find it somewhere. damn i love it
hiiii :smile:
haven't posted here in ages, not since season 2 was on in the US :biggrin:

...but as you can see I'm still a bit (a lot) obsessed with Lea. :tongue: (and I do like Klaine, although admittedly not to the extent of most here!!)
Original post by ktlaurenroe

hiiii :smile:
haven't posted here in ages, not since season 2 was on in the US :biggrin:

...but as you can see I'm still a bit (a lot) obsessed with Lea. :tongue: (and I do like Klaine, although admittedly not to the extent of most here!!)

I like Puckelberry and St Berry and Finchel when they're not having epic drama :biggrin: I don't think I could choose which one I ship most
I think Rachel is wrong about Finn wanting to stay in Lima and live a quiet life. Hes more ambitious than she thinks
"It was like the superman of kisses, it came with its own cape, right Rachel?" :biggrin:
I like Puckelberry and St Berry and Finchel when they're not having epic drama :biggrin: I don't think I could choose which one I ship most
I think Rachel is wrong about Finn wanting to stay in Lima and live a quiet life. Hes more ambitious than she thinks
"It was like the superman of kisses, it came with its own cape, right Rachel?" :biggrin:

I can never decide which of that three I like best :tongue: probably Puckleberry but it's unlikely to ever happen again :frown: finchel were quite cute in the last episode of s2 though!

oh he is! and aww that quote :')
Quinn was kinda right too though, about the likelihood of where their lives were gonna go, when she was talking about Finn taking over the Hummel's garage and stuff. sad but true I think :frown:

I can never decide which of that three I like best :tongue: probably Puckleberry but it's unlikely to ever happen again :frown: finchel were quite cute in the last episode of s2 though!

oh he is! and aww that quote :')
Quinn was kinda right too though, about the likelihood of where their lives were gonna go, when she was talking about Finn taking over the Hummel's garage and stuff. sad but true I think :frown:

I quite like St Berry because Jesse is the only one whos got the same ambition and musical drive as her. That said, I don't think Finn would take over the garage and be happy. I can see the beginnings of him wanting more than that in his life, but its just not as obvious because Rachel overshadows him in ambition and the contrast makes him look unambitious.

Yes I love that quote! The end of that episode when they're in the library was so cute!
I quite like St Berry because Jesse is the only one whos got the same ambition and musical drive as her. That said, I don't think Finn would take over the garage and be happy. I can see the beginnings of him wanting more than that in his life, but its just not as obvious because Rachel overshadows him in ambition and the contrast makes him look unambitious.

Yes I love that quote! The end of that episode when they're in the library was so cute!

that's true, they did seem kind of perfect for each other but Jesse's been really mean to her :frown: Puck's always so sweet. :biggrin: in a weird, Puck kind of way.
yeah, I bet Finn would be like that. Ambitious but it's like, kind of unlikely for it to happen for him. Whereas there's Rachel/Kurt who are just painfully and obviously ambitious :biggrin:

that was the cutest scene ever! Favourite finchel kiss ever. Sooooo cute :love:

Quick Reply

Latest