The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gob Bluth
I know a few people who like 30 Rock, but those people all rate Arrested Development at the top of all. I have not met one person out of about 20 people who says Arrested Development isn't in their top 3 favourite shows. Watch it, now, before that.

after exams, after exams! :emo:
Can't believe i just found this page!
look what i found....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-Suitjamas-/260795094035#ht_1011wt_905
Reply 502
Don't think anyone's mentioned it but there will be a season 8- NOW THAT'S JUST SIMPLY TAKING THE PISS.

The show has seriously gone downhill since S3 tbh. Anyways S7 starts on 19th of sept so ~3 weeks. Not really looking forward to it if im honest.

I need to find another show- might try Arrested Development.
sorry to say, i am finding the new himym episodes boring
Reply 504

Original post by 419
Don't think anyone's mentioned it but there will be a season 8- NOW THAT'S JUST SIMPLY TAKING THE PISS.

The show has seriously gone downhill since S3 tbh. Anyways S7 starts on 19th of sept so ~3 weeks. Not really looking forward to it if im honest.

I need to find another show- might try Arrested Development.

Arrested Development is fantastic, really fantastic and it doesn't out stay it's welcome.

As for HIMYM :facepalm2: What the hell are they playing at. This should have finished season 4, maybe 5 at the absolute latest.

I watch it more out of habit than enjoyment now and they have bastardised Barneys character to such an extent that he is starting to annoy me.
Robin is completely superfluous to anything now.
The only person any good is Marshall.

HIMYM was always a good sitcom because it was a bit more complicated than your average dross. It was more nuanced and intelligent like Scrubs and Frasier.
Reply 505
Original post by ConnorB
Can't believe i just found this page!
look what i found....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-Suitjamas-/260795094035#ht_1011wt_905

that is incredible :biggrin:

may have to invest in a pair lol
I'm pretty sure I'm only watching HIMYM now to see who the frickin' mother is...if they drag it out until the end of series 8 I'm not going to be impressed :colonhash:
If anyone has been impatient and seen the ending of Season 6?!
What a Bombshell!!! I shan't say anymore :biggrin:
Original post by ConnorB
If anyone has been impatient and seen the ending of Season 6?!
What a Bombshell!!! I shan't say anymore :biggrin:

Haha I watched this ages ago, didn't realise people actually waited for the UK airings :zomg:

It is a big bombshell, not the one I was hoping for though!
Original post by dirtyoldriver
Haha I watched this ages ago, didn't realise people actually waited for the UK airings :zomg:

It is a big bombshell, not the one I was hoping for though!

haha, yes the UK airings delay are an utter joke! I don't know... there has to be so much more than what we were shown! :P
Reply 510
I watched the S6 finale so long ago that I can't remember what the bombshell even was! And yes, HIMYM has completely lost its way now, it's as if they've forgotten the main plot and are drifting into nothingness.
Reply 511
HIMYM was awesome, well it still is a tiny bit, and thats just because of Barney. They've dragged it out far too long, when will they reveal who the mother is? :/ On the otherhand, i don't want it to end...ever! No more Barney. Oh, i can't bear the thought. :'(

Suitjamas are brilliant! I already know what i want for christmas now. :biggrin:
Reply 512
Please be serious, Barney stopped being awesome in season 4......Marshall is the only character that deserves the awesome label

HIMYM has lost its way for sure....such a shame they ruined it by dragging it on for soo long. Dont even think ill watch S7 as i know the mother won't be revealed
It's planned to go on for another two seasons, I believe.

I'm not fussed, I still like watching it. It's not solely about establishing the mother anymore, atleast I don't think so. The last couple of seasons have been good emotionally what with Marshall's dad and the like.
Reply 514
HIMYM was awesome, well it still is a tiny bit, and thats just because of Barney. They've dragged it out far too long, when will they reveal who the mother is? :/ On the otherhand, i don't want it to end...ever! No more Barney. Oh, i can't bear the thought. :'(

Suitjamas are brilliant! I already know what i want for christmas now. :biggrin:
Reply 515
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Have all the seasons on dvd :love:
Reply 516
One of my favourite shows. :smile:

Just finished re-watching all of them today, in fact; it's so sad when Marshall's dad dies and when Barney sees Nora eating brunch with her parents! :c
Reply 517
It's not as good as the earlier series but I still enjoying watching it, and I still find Barney pretty hilarious :colondollar:

I started watching Arrested Development a few weeks ago, it's good.
OMG i need those suitjamas :mmm:
Reply 519
My girlfriend banned me from those suitjamas before I could even ask :rofl2:

Quick Reply

Latest