Ah. I'm not the brightest bulb. :redface:

How's you?
Original post by Laus
Hey :h:

Ah. I'm not the brightest bulb. :redface:

How's you?

Ah I was being sarcastic :tongue:
I'm good thanks except for a really bad headache :lol:
How are you this miserable Wednesday evening?
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
x

My fellow regular poster on here, do you think we should start a new thread for chat a bit like the existing LGBT one (which is male overidden :lol:) as this one is technically an introductory one :tongue:
Reply 183
Original post by DellaLouise
My fellow regular poster on here, do you think we should start a new thread for chat a bit like the existing LGBT one (which is male overidden :lol:) as this one is technically an introductory one :tongue:

I say again, if you all chatted on the regular one it wouldn't be so overidden. Plus if you make a ladies' chat thread that turns the original one into a male one by default, which would be a shame.
Original post by dbmag9
I say again, if you all chatted on the regular one it wouldn't be so overidden. Plus if you make a ladies' chat thread that turns the original one into a male one by default, which would be a shame.

I think more females should post on the LGBT thread, it's not all chat about guys.. most of the time... :tongue:

Besides... The males aren't too bad are they? They all seem really nice :smile:
Original post by dbmag9

We could talk on both :rolleyes:
Reminds me to come say hello on the LGBT thread :biggrin:
Original post by DellaLouise

I know what you mean, most of the time I've been on there there's only guys.
I don't mind the guys, but they always seem to be talking about their dates :s-smilie: I'm on tsr I don't have a social life... :frown:
But this is a good idea! Or maybe we could just cross off 'Introductory'. We've hijacked this thread, when ladies come on here to introduce themselves we grab them for a chat. :colone:

On a unrelated note :couchpotato: I'm so full of pancakes, my tummy hurts...
(edited 12 years ago)
And of course Torchwood tonight! :woo: and candy bar girls. I still haven't watched the last episode yet. I need to go watch it! :biggrin:
Reply 188
Oh yeah, if you don't follow the chat thread you might miss out of the meet we're vaguely planning, so do try to drop in occasionally even if you insist on chatting here instead. :p:

More Torchwood tonight? This means another night up in the early hours waiting for someone to upload it to the internet, yay.
I know what you mean, most of the time I've been on there there's only guys.
I don't mind the guys, but they always seem to be talking about their dates :s-smilie: I'm on tsr I don't have a social life... :frown:
But this is a good idea! Or maybe we could just cross off 'Introductory'. We've hijacked this thread, when ladies come on here to introduce themselves we grab them for a chat. :colone:

On a unrelated note :couchpotato: I'm so full of pancakes, my tummy hurts...

We have sort of hijacked this thread :colone: I wonder why some of the original posters aren't getting involved :lol:

And of course Torchwood tonight! :woo: and candy bar girls. I still haven't watched the last episode yet. I need to go watch it! :biggrin:

Torchwood was so good! :yep:
Oh and I watched the film Easy A for the first time last night and have officially added Emma Stone onto my list of celebrity crushes we were talking about earlier in this thread :tongue:
Original post by Becca94
Hello :biggrin:

:hi:

...Seems we study at the same place. :wizard: Would it be geeky to ask which house you're in? :mmm: I'm in Slytherin, obv.

Lmao :teehee:
Reply 192
Original post by The Puppet Master

...Seems we study at the same place. :wizard: Would it be geeky to ask which house you're in? :mmm: I'm in Slytherin, obv.

Lmao :teehee:

The one and only Ravenclaw :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by Becca94
The one and only Ravenclaw :biggrin: :tongue:

Ahh Ravenclaw... Interesting. :beard:

Are you a big HP fan then? :tongue: I don't care too much for the movies, though have been watching them as they've been on telly, but I've read all the books :h: I think Bellatrix is quite possibly my favourite character...
Hi! I'm a Hufflepuff! :wizard:

Being a redhead I might get mistaken for a Wealsey and be put in Gryffindor! :frown:

Also Helena Bonham-Carter :love:
Original post by Becca94
Yeah i'm a fan! I think Bellatrix is mine too, something about her crazyness :colone:

Well, her last name is Lestrange :awesome:

Hi! I'm a Hufflepuff! :wizard:

Being a redhead I might get mistaken for a Wealsey and be put in Gryffindor! :frown:

Also Helena Bonham-Carter :love:

Haha! I've always wondered what you had to be to be in Hufflepuff... :tongue:
Reply 196
Hi I'm new on here. I'm studying english literature at University of Sheffield and would be in Gryffinder house :-) Love HP
I would be in Ravenclaw. Just because I'm a goody swotty two shoes :awesome:
Also :hi:
Talking of HP, I'm watching the who do you think you are with JKR :h:

Original post by Becca94
Anyone have a pottermore account?

:yep:
Also got early access, just waiting for my email :colone:
A pottermore account? -googles- :tongue:

I'm watching twilight at the minute ;D Kristen Stewart :awesome:

Original post by Delia02
Hi I'm new on here. I'm studying english literature at University of Sheffield and would be in Gryffinder house :-) Love HP

Original post by The Puppet Master
A pottermore account? -googles- :tongue:

I'm watching twilight at the minute ;D Kristen Stewart :awesome:

Yuck twilight. I can't watch more than 5 minutes without cringing. I have know idea how I sat through the film when I went to see it in the cinema :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending