The Student Room Group

I'm a girl and I'v been masturbating since I was 7 years old...

I'm 21 now. Is this normal? My friends were having a discussion about how a girl had told them that she had been masturbating since she was 8/9 years old and they sounded weirded out. Also, from the ages of around 7-16 i 'humped' things such as desk corners. Is this weird/disgusting?? I don't do that anymore but I masturbate with my hands a lot. I never put any fingers inside, i just rub.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
Yeah its normal. Lots of kids masturbate knowing it feels good but not really knowing what it is they're doing.
Maximum respect to you.
Reply 4
I would say it's normal, if you enjoyed it and didn't see any harm in doing it, then who are we to judge whether this was correct or not. Keep at it imho :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

I'm 21 now. Is this normal? My friends were having a discussion about how a girl had told them that she had been masturbating since she was 8/9 years old and they sounded weirded out. Also, from the ages of around 7-16 i 'humped' things such as desk corners. Is this weird/disgusting?? I don't do that anymore but I masturbate with my hands a lot. I never put any fingers inside, i just rub.

Yeah I definitely been rubbing early in my childhood. Never knew I was masturbating until a couple years back from now.

It's ok. :h:
It's normal, don't worry about it. I remember my first ****, the start to a pleasurable hobby which I am determined to keep up so to speak and to be honest I though it just made me pee faster (I don't know about other males but I feel the urge to pee after I crack one out). :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Sure, I only realized when I was 13 why I liked climbing trees so much when I was 7...
Reply 8

Yes it is normal. Most parents try to stop it as it freaks them out!!
:lolwut:

Everyone thinks this is normal? Seven years old? No, that is not normal, you have an abnormally high sex drive.
Original post by maskofsanity

Everyone thinks this is normal? Seven years old? No, that is not normal, you have an abnormally high sex drive.

rubbish, all kids know playing horsey is fun, as a girl anyway, and sooner or later they work out why. there's nothing wrong with it and stop projecting your ignorance onto other people and making them feel bad.

why the negs for being honest?
(edited 12 years ago)
Ha, reminds me of a girlie night i was at the other day, and we were playing i have never, and out of the 10 of us there, only 2 of us had "had a ****"

Yeah right... (even though 4 had slept with people) :rolleyes:

No, really, it is normal. It's not based in sexual attraction/thoughts. I've been masturbating since I was 8, but I didn't actually start lusting over girls in a sexual way until I was 11. What was I masturbating about for three years? Nothing - just the physical sensation feels good. In my case my 'method' early on didn't involve an erection, so it was just the physical sensation. If you didn't, that's fine - but a lot of kids discover it. It's just natural curiosity, I didn't know what it was until I was 13, but I still did it.
I started doing it when I was 16, so I didn't really get to go through my child hood with such an erotic mind :rolleyes:

the main reason was because I couldn't be arsed. But then I finally did it and it was good, regret not doing it back then
Reply 14
Normal really. I think there's a lot of this stuff that people just forget about when they get older.
Perfectly normal however in childhood it is generally not a sexual thing - unless in cases of sexual abuse. Similar to those with severe disabilities and in particular Alzheimers who will do what appears to be masturbating regularly, however all they know is that it feels good much the same as a hug; they don't generally do it for sexual purposes.
Reply 16
Original post by im so academic
Yeah I definitely been rubbing early in my childhood. Never knew I was masturbating until a couple years back from now.

It's ok. :h:

12 year old girls shouldnt masterbate :erm:, they should be playing with Barbie and Ken. :colonhash:
Reply 17
so

Babies find pleasure and enjoyment through touching their genitals... its entirely innocent and as other have said, purely about the physical sensation... most of the time it doesn't even involve orgasm... just touching for pleasure and curiosity.
Reply 19
Original post by PendulumBoB
I'm a troll and I've been trolling since I was 7 years old.

7+ reps lol

Latest