The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Pine in the University Village for me.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I've PM'd UEAAccommodation and am going to ring up the office in the morning, maybe I'm neurotic but I keep on having flashbacks of last year 'we can't find you a room, so you're going to have to come 300 miles down south and look for private property, btw, your course starts in a week and a half...' which was an absolute nightmare! hopefully I'm just being very paranoid and have slipped through the net in this batch, but an email more eagerly awaited than a Hogwarts letter will be on its way soon...
Original post by queenvictoria
I've PM'd UEAAccommodation and am going to ring up the office in the morning, maybe I'm neurotic but I keep on having flashbacks of last year 'we can't find you a room, so you're going to have to come 300 miles down south and look for private property, btw, your course starts in a week and a half...' which was an absolute nightmare! hopefully I'm just being very paranoid and have slipped through the net in this batch, but an email more eagerly awaited than a Hogwarts letter will be on its way soon...

They won't be open tommorow as its Saturday, so don't bother ringing. And out of curiosity, which uni was this? It wasn't UEA was it?
Im worried too hopefully ill get one tomorrow fingers crossed
Reply 2004

What course are you doing? If you're a Nursing Student then you will most likely get an email sometime next week (as I've heard...)
It wasn't UEA, no, it was Kent, who left around 500 of us in the same situation. Needless to say they did not receive a re-application this year. I should point out I was a Clearing student, however I was told when I accepted my offer I would receive accomodation as I live so far away. And no, I'm not Nursing, I'm a Literature student :smile: Good point about it being Saturday tomorrow, don't know about anyone else but I always lose track of the days during the summer holidays!
Reply 2006
Browne House! I seem to be alone at the moment, besides the landlord UEAaccomodation!!
It wasn't UEA, no, it was Kent, who left around 500 of us in the same situation. Needless to say they did not receive a re-application this year. I should point out I was a Clearing student, however I was told when I accepted my offer I would receive accomodation as I live so far away. And no, I'm not Nursing, I'm a Literature student :smile: Good point about it being Saturday tomorrow, don't know about anyone else but I always lose track of the days during the summer holidays!

I do as well, its just because I knew if I didn't hear about accomodation today that I wouldn't hear for another few days that I was aware it must be Friday today. But honestly you will hear early next week. Hope you get what you want.
Original post by Emma Ramone
Wheeeey!

Party Pyramids :]

Haha yeeeaah.
Gonna be a bit weird not having my own shower after last year. Definitely gonna annoy my flatmates with my showering at 5 int he morning habbits :biggrin:
All worth it to be living in a giant triangle.
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??

I haven't got mine yet either, but they still have some to allocate, there will be another batch going out next week :smile: x
Original post by Kerry-Louise123
I haven't got mine yet either, but they still have some to allocate, there will be another batch going out next week :smile: x

I notice we both are studying film and something else so maybe there could be a link with course and allocation date. Hopefully monday we will find out or before a levels results come out. Im so desperate to know now
Think you're my new best friend! Haha. Massive relief to hear that! Need to stop panicking so much, if the worst comes to the worst I will sleep in the LCR...I AM coming to UEA!
Reply 2012
I haven't got mine yet, just wondering if any of you guys use a Hotmail account, as I remember they mentioned something about having issues with it sometimes?
Original post by Riley26
I haven't got mine yet, just wondering if any of you guys use a Hotmail account, as I remember they mentioned something about having issues with it sometimes?

Yeah I use hotmail and got my offer through no problem, so it just means they haven't sent out your email yet.
Reply 2014
Original post by rinxyd
Constable terrace anyone :smile:

Yep, nice to meet you neighbour! :smile: what are you studying?
Reply 2015
I'm in Constable Terrace....anyone else?? I'm getting nervous!
Reply 2016
Original post by Katy09
Yep, nice to meet you neighbour! :smile: what are you studying?

Nice to meet u too :smile: will be studyn accounting and finance...and urself? :smile:
Reply 2017
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??

I also have an unconditional offer, and I didn't receive anything either. I sent UEAAccom a PM and he said they weren't entirely done, so don't panick! Surely we'll get them soon! :console:
Lol UEAaccom's mail will probably be bursting full of complaints now. Guys just remember they said offers are still going out so relax :smile: & DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
Original post by diamonddust
Yay, people in the village! I hope I'll be joining you. :erm:

Just completed my form (screw student finance!) and

1) Ensuite :wink:
2) Standard Single Premium
3) Ensuite Premium (UG)
4) Standard Single Campus
5) Twin Standard Twin Shared
6) Two Bedroom Studio Flat
7) Standard Single City (UG)

now just have to wait until thursday for doomsday results!

Latest

Trending

Trending