The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone know if sky sports will still be showing 2 games every sunday night at 6PM and 9PM UK time? I haven't heard anything otherwise but they haven't released a schedule yet unlike Channel 4.
Reply 2181
Yeah, they still are. They don't release the games they've chose till about 10 - 12 days before, although that might change for week 1.
Almost guaranteed to show Ravens-Steelers in week 1.
I have no way of watching games :frown:

I just watch the highlights on .com.
Original post by paddy__power

Search and you will find.
Original post by Hedgeman49
Search and you will find.

I've looked occasionally on the general places like p2p and such but for some reason have never been able to find it.
I've looked occasionally on the general places like p2p and such but for some reason have never been able to find it.

my*ahem*p2p
Original post by RabbitCFH
my*ahem*p2p

That's where I looked :frown:

I probably looked at the wrong time.

I will have to find an English GMT schedule somewhere :tongue:

stream2watch. I watch all of my games on there. Quality sometimes isn't the best but I'd rather watch bad quality than nothing at all.
Original post by Scott129
stream2watch. I watch all of my games on there. Quality sometimes isn't the best but I'd rather watch bad quality than nothing at all.

Never even heard of that one, thanks. :smile:
Also veetle. It has high quality streams.
Also veetle. It has high quality streams.

Aye. I deleted the program you need I think when I was flushing my laptop.

Easy enough to do again though.
Aye. I deleted the program you need I think when I was flushing my laptop.

Easy enough to do again though.

You can watch veetle in your browser, you don't need any program.
I use Sopcast if needed though.
You can watch veetle in your browser, you don't need any program.
I use Sopcast if needed though.

I'm pretty sure I had to download something for it but I don't remember to be honest. It was for the Haye/Kli fight.
Great first few quarters for the Lions last night-complete with naother Suh special...
Heh, I'd just about given up on the Browns hopes and any preseason entertainment, but last night was fantastic. Our new-scheme, half-injured, youth-led 1st team managed to solidly outplay the defending champs, and our 2nds continued to dominate throughout the match. McCoy put up great numbers, Hillis got several solid plays, and Cribbs look like he might finally be a reasonable WR.

I know its just the preseason and its a rubbish predictor of season performance, but it was still a nice game in its own right. And now the Browns have beaten the defending SB champs for 4 years in a row, which is a great statistic.
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
Great first few quarters for the Lions last night-complete with naother Suh special...

Poor Dalton getting slammed without a helmet.
Original post by rugbygreg
Poor Dalton getting slammed without a helmet.

I kinda feel sorry for him.

Kinda in a not at all sort of way. Welcome to the NFL I guess....
A win for the bears, doesn't look like the O is going to be much better though.
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
I kinda feel sorry for him.

Kinda in a not at all sort of way. Welcome to the NFL I guess....

I love Suh's thirst for blood, with that kinda attitude you've got to accept occasions like that are going to happen (the 15 yd penalty) I look forward to seeing how him and the rest of the Lions do this year.

Latest