The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Timetables 2011

Does anyone know when you might get your timetable or course materials from wolverhampton uni? im starting this sept, but need to sort out child care.

Any help much appreciated
Reply 1
tiffpea have u already got ur grades that u need for uni? i have a conditional in psychology counselling but i still havent finished my exams so i am still not sure if i defininetly will be going there but hopefully i will and what campus is childcare at?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply....haven't been on here for a while.

I have accepted my unconditional offer as I did my A levels a few years ago. Im classed as a mature student.......at 24. Makes me feel old. lol. Nevermind though....haha.

Im not sure what campus childcare is at in all honesty...I'm based at City campus. Do you live in wolves or are you comming from a adifferent area?
Original post by tiffpea
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply....haven't been on here for a while.

I have accepted my unconditional offer as I did my A levels a few years ago. Im classed as a mature student.......at 24. Makes me feel old. lol. Nevermind though....haha.

Im not sure what campus childcare is at in all honesty...I'm based at City campus. Do you live in wolves or are you comming from a adifferent area?

haha TRUST me there's people WAY older than 24! :smile:
i'm at city campus too!
to help with the timetable, i had to find out stuff on my own (different course though!), just went to registry and they gave me random stuff, and then had to find the class i had to be at, and then they gave us timetables.
the proper timetables don't come out til about a week later, at least for my course anyway!
good luck! :]
Reply 4
so we dont know what textbooks to get or anything like that?
Original post by T4YY4B4
so we dont know what textbooks to get or anything like that?

nope!
they tell you what you need in lectures, etc, IF you need anything!
you mostly take notes (in my class anyway!)
so yep!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending