Reply 20
When did you get unconditional ? I want mine :frown:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by teneke
When did you get unconditional ? I want mine :frown:

i got mine really early because im postgrad but i recon the people still waiting on their results should get theirs after results come out if theyre still on conditional?
Original post by robot_khamscott
i got mine really early because im postgrad but i recon the people still waiting on their results should get theirs after results come out if theyre still on conditional?

I'm also a post-graduate student but I've not received my virtual account details :frown:

Do you know if they're being sent in batches?
Original post by BomaIsTheFuture
I'm also a post-graduate student but I've not received my virtual account details :frown:

Do you know if they're being sent in batches?

is say maybe alphabetically but my second names scott so id be right at the bottom haha, they must have a system of some kind i guess, maybe doing it by the school youll be working in? id wait till saturday then maybe give them a ring to check
good to see another postgrad :biggrin: what are u studying?
is say maybe alphabetically but my second names scott so id be right at the bottom haha, they must have a system of some kind i guess, maybe doing it by the school youll be working in? id wait till saturday then maybe give them a ring to check
good to see another postgrad :biggrin: what are u studying?

Petroleum & Gas Engineering :biggrin: What about you?
Petroleum & Gas Engineering :biggrin: What about you?

ooo thats wicked! mines msc molecular parasitology and vector biology. i did geology as part of my undergrad but chose to carry on with the biology half in 3rd year (weird mix i know ;'D) but i always liked the petroleum an oil stuff, few people i know work on rigs and stuff now <3.
ooo thats wicked! mines msc molecular parasitology and vector biology. i did geology as part of my undergrad but chose to carry on with the biology half in 3rd year (weird mix i know ;'D) but i always liked the petroleum an oil stuff, few people i know work on rigs and stuff now <3.

Nice course - I like the inclination to 'Parasitology'. I'm still waiting for my GRG :frown: Are you an international student?
Reply 27
Reeeeally hope my get ready guide comes tomorrow. My googling of everything uni is getting obsessive :teeth:
Reply 28
Yeah, i want mine on paper too, but here is an online version of it ...

http://www.getready.salford.ac.uk/cms/resources/uploads/File/GetReady_UK&EUSept2011.pdf
Nice course - I like the inclination to 'Parasitology'. I'm still waiting for my GRG :frown: Are you an international student?

nooo, im from birmingham which is about 100miles south of manchester/salford. you?
Im confused :tongue:
I got my unconditional, what now? Do we simply wait it out for an email and welcome pack? :smile:
Original post by lonelykatana
Im confused :tongue:
I got my unconditional, what now? Do we simply wait it out for an email and welcome pack? :smile:

yep! :biggrin: congratulations
yep! :biggrin: congratulations

ok :biggrin: thank you for clearing that up :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 33
For any peeps stayinng at Horlock Court this september, like this pages to meet and talk with your possible roommates :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horlock-Court-2011-2012/205679346154667
I've had a letter today saying that welcome packs will arrive before the 9th September.
Reply 35
Hi
I start my law degree at salford in september and i was wondering has anyone recieved any letters or anything from them ????
Original post by TM786
Hi
I start my law degree at salford in september and i was wondering has anyone recieved any letters or anything from them ????

I got mine today. Im sure you're will arrive very soon. I presume you did A levels?
Reply 37
I still haven't got mine either. Mine's been unconditional for ages now as well. Just have to keep being patient I guess...would be nice to have something that makes me feel like I'm going to start uni in just over 3weeks though...
Reply 38
Original post by geztival
I still haven't got mine either. Mine's been unconditional for ages now as well. Just have to keep being patient I guess...would be nice to have something that makes me feel like I'm going to start uni in just over 3weeks though...

LOL same here. I have my UCAS stating that my place is confirmed though ...
Reply 39

I got mine today. Im sure you're will arrive very soon. I presume you did A levels?

yh i did A levels. so in your get ready guide did it include your id and stuff??

Quick Reply