The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

university of bradford?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm going to be honest on the one subject I know - night life.
Bradford's is terrible compared to Leeds or Nottingham or Newcastle or anywhere like that. And that's speaking from extensive experience - I live near Bradford and Leeds, go to uni in Nottingham etc
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 81
hey guys..

which would you say is better, laisteridge lane halls or forster hall??

with reasons :smile:

thanks
Original post by Zakir
hey guys..

which would you say is better, laisteridge lane halls or forster hall??

with reasons :smile:

thanks

although ill be commuting next year
forster halls is closer to the uni and thats all i know
so my opinion would be forster hall
Reply 83
Original post by hahaff
although ill be commuting next year
forster halls is closer to the uni and thats all i know
so my opinion would be forster hall

Thanks!

Do u know anything about Haria House by any chance?
Original post by Zakir
Thanks!

Do u know anything about Haria House by any chance?

nope sorry i havent done any research on any accom at bradford because i already know i would be commuting. but all i know is that forster halls are closer to the uni than the other one
i dont know anything about Haria House
Reply 85
Original post by hahaff
nope sorry i havent done any research on any accom at bradford because i already know i would be commuting. but all i know is that forster halls are closer to the uni than the other one
i dont know anything about Haria House

no worries

thanks m8! :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by fread
hey anyone applied to university of bradford in 2011?

i applied for MSc this year and joining this september
Reply 87
me into MSC management & Marketing for this Sep in bradford
Reply 88
I'm going to Bradford in September for Foundation Medicine / Clinical Sciences. Living in Dennis Bellamy
Im going to bradford and havent applied for any accommodation yet :O dont know how or where to apply for !
any advice??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Oggz
Does anyone know if The Green has been built yet? That is supposed to be my accommodation....

yep its due to finish on the 15th August, well thats when Bradford get the 'keys' to it..

they've for open days on the 20th and 21st i think..if i remember correctly :smile:
Reply 91
Does anybody know anyone who got into Bradford for Optometry without meeting the offer and they had Bradford as insurance and not firm?
A little scared here, Bradford is my insurance :/
heyy, im wondering is it to late to apply for the green at bradford.. this will be my first year but im not guarenteed a place right?
does everyone share rooms and kitchens etc with people they know already??
Original post by Zakir

Original post by Zakir
yep its due to finish on the 15th August, well thats when Bradford get the 'keys' to it..

they've for open days on the 20th and 21st i think..if i remember correctly :smile:

hi.. where abouts is the green is it anywhere near the school of health studies? what accomondation would be best to stay in to be close for Physiotherapy? anybodyy??
Reply 94
Original post by Melissa.mcknight
hi.. where abouts is the green is it anywhere near the school of health studies? what accomondation would be best to stay in to be close for Physiotherapy? anybodyy??

Its approx 2mins away from the main campus, which i assume is where school of health studies is. The only 'school' i know of that is quite far away from the green is the school of business management, although i might be wrong.

If i'm right, then the green will be perfect for u, as will any other hall, private or uni owned...as they're all within 10mins of the main campus.
You'll just have to check them all out and go for the one that suits you best...

Hope that helped :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Lauren_x
I'm going to Bradford in September for Foundation Medicine / Clinical Sciences. Living in Dennis Bellamy

so glad to meet someone whose going to be studying with me. I'm also going to be studying foundation year in clinical sciences in September and i'll be living in trinity halls, see you there next month.
Original post by Melissa.mcknight

The school of health studies is moving onto the main campus from this year (it used to be just a 5 minute walk up the road), and the green is on the main campus as well.
Reply 97
Hi ust one question, what the people mind with asian people: chinese, japanese, indonesian...... or pakistanian, muslims....
Reply 98
Original post by algon
Hi ust one question, what the people mind with asian people: chinese, japanese, indonesian...... or pakistanian, muslims....

do u mean
what people mean by asians in bradford?
they mean pakistanis lol
Reply 99
Original post by 786girl
do u mean
what people mean by asians in bradford?
they mean pakistanis lol

ahaha thanks to correct me xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending