The Student Room Group

Cardiff Pharmacy Firms 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kat_Heine

haha better be watching the apprentice - we can bombard this thread about it tomorrow :smile: have a good'un!

did u see it the apprentice then? "it's actuallly for a very important client", lady at till: "how would that make any difference to me?" haha.
Reply 61
Original post by umar1234

did u see it the apprentice then? "it's actuallly for a very important client", lady at till: "how would that make any difference to me?" haha.

hahah heyy inboxed you a reply to save anyone else on this thread getting notifications :smile:
Hey guys :smile: i'm into cardiff next year for pharmacy and first choice accomodation is talybont south :smile: loads of my friends have lived in taly north and south this year and they love it there :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by emma_winter16
Hey guys :smile: i'm into cardiff next year for pharmacy and first choice accomodation is talybont south :smile: loads of my friends have lived in taly north and south this year and they love it there :smile:

yay another member of the pharmacy family haha. r u a gapper or in sixth form?
Hi Guys :smile:
Im unconditional Pharmacy too - living in Talybont South next year - and also a gapper :smile: .. seems likes there is loooads of gappers already !
Also I live like 15 minutes from cardiff so it'll be just like home to me :smile:
anyone else know their accommodation yet ? xx
Hey guys!
Got an offer for pharmacy at Cardiff too!
Anyone sorted accommodation out yet? I still haven't :O
Reply 66
Original post by jordan999jones
Hi Guys :smile:
Im unconditional Pharmacy too - living in Talybont South next year - and also a gapper :smile: .. seems likes there is loooads of gappers already !
Also I live like 15 minutes from cardiff so it'll be just like home to me :smile:
anyone else know their accommodation yet ? xx

there are quite a few gappers on here (me included). where abouts are u coming from?
Reply 67
Original post by DennisTheMenace
Hey guys!
Got an offer for pharmacy at Cardiff too!
Anyone sorted accommodation out yet? I still haven't :O

hey alright bro :smile: cant say anything on accommodation as i'll be living at home. are u a gapper? whereabouts are u coming from?
hey alright bro :smile: cant say anything on accommodation as i'll be living at home. are u a gapper? whereabouts are u coming from?

Nope not a gapper. I'm coming from london, so definitely need accommodation :biggrin:
Reply 69
Nope not a gapper. I'm coming from london, so definitely need accommodation :biggrin:

london...nice. i hear from the news that it's manic over there. have the riots stopped or are they still ongoing?
london...nice. i hear from the news that it's manic over there. have the riots stopped or are they still ongoing?

It was hectic down here! Its calmed down a lot now. I don't think there were any riots in London today.. Are you on a gap year btw?
Reply 71
It was hectic down here! Its calmed down a lot now. I don't think there were any riots in London today.. Are you on a gap year btw?

yep im a gapper. gap year didnt go accordingly to plan but nonetheless im finishing it off nicely :smile: u guys got results day next week right? how are u feeling about it? my bro is putting his "i dont care" face on haha
Reply 72
Hey I am a gapper too with an unconditional offer - am going to be living in Colum Hall House 2 Flat 13
yep im a gapper. gap year didnt go accordingly to plan but nonetheless im finishing it off nicely :smile: u guys got results day next week right? how are u feeling about it? my bro is putting his "i dont care" face on haha

Good to hear! :smile: Yep, I'm nervous as hell! Your brother doing pharmacy too?
there are quite a few gappers on here (me included). where abouts are u coming from?

Llantrisant area? .. so not a far move haha
you?
Reply 75
Good to hear! :smile: Yep, I'm nervous as hell! Your brother doing pharmacy too?

lol noooo, that would just me mega awkward :tongue: hes doing accountacy and finance.
Reply 76
Original post by jordan999jones
Llantrisant area? .. so not a far move haha
you?

i live in roath, so like 10min drive from the uni. what made u stay at home then?
lol noooo, that would just me mega awkward :tongue: hes doing accountacy and finance.

Great stuff! What did you actually do in your gap year, work or just chill :tongue:
Reply 78
Great stuff! What did you actually do in your gap year, work or just chill :tongue:

man u dont know the half of it. for the first six months i was job hunting, literally chasing whatever jobs i could. got nowhere with it. now thankfully i've managed to find part time work. and well the rest of the time im chilling. cant wait to start uni... soooooo excited!!!

have u been up2 much during ur holidays? work? holiday?
man u dont know the half of it. for the first six months i was job hunting, literally chasing whatever jobs i could. got nowhere with it. now thankfully i've managed to find part time work. and well the rest of the time im chilling. cant wait to start uni... soooooo excited!!!

have u been up2 much during ur holidays? work? holiday?

It's hard down London to get a job as well! I've been mostly chilling out in the holidays and catching up with friends!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending