The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Anyone know how much a yearly bus pass will be?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Raguman
Anyone know how much a yearly bus pass will be?

http://www.nctx.co.uk/students/ntu.php

Prices will usually be that, but wait until freshers week and the freshers fair especially and you can get a yearly bus pass for the academic year for £199, so saving a little
Reply 2963
Original post by Scorpio2211
Then yes you'll have to check with them manually how you are going to pay the accommodation fee :smile:

Thats ok, i know when im paying them and everything so it wont show on myNTU then.

Thanks
anyone living in the city(sandby specifically) and studying on clifton?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by francistheswole
anyone living in the city(sandby specifically) and studying on clifton?

I will be living in the city. really close to ocean. and i will be studying at clifton.
Reply 2966
Original post by sanniehald
I will be living in the city. really close to ocean. and i will be studying at clifton.

Ocean Devotion :biggrin:
Reply 2967
Is anybody staying at Manor Villages or are they studying Sport & Exercise Science at Clifton? Message me back y'all :smile:
Reply 2968
Original post by HTIDCam
Is anybody staying at Manor Villages or are they studying Sport & Exercise Science at Clifton? Message me back y'all :smile:

I'm studying sport *& exercise science too dude!
Reply 2969
Original post by Raguman
How come you have JUST got it?" :confused:

did a HNC in media at college, basically a higher btec and we got our results a few weeks back
Original post by chris221
Ocean Devotion :biggrin:

Not really... Recently realised where it was located :tongue:
Reply 2971
Original post by lorrybee
did a HNC in media at college, basically a higher btec and we got our results a few weeks back

Ah, congratulations :biggrin:
Reply 2972
Original post by jimbles
I'm studying sport *& exercise science too dude!

awesome! you stayin in peverell im presuming?
ohhhh i just recalculated how much i'll be able to spend per week after the first installment on accommodation.

53 quid a week (from October to January)

20 a week for food, 33 for clubbing :biggrin:
Reply 2974
got an email from them saying successful, feeling not sunk in yet, anyone else the same :biggrin: ?
I'll be going through clearing in a couple of hours time for Textile Design! :| Anyone know if there will be any places left in halls for clearing students? I live 20 miles away so would be okay if I don't find anywhere but don't want to miss out on the fun!
got an e-mail like an hour ago saying i've got my place for film and tv and linguistics when i applied for english and linguistics, got a C in english which is what they asked for in the offer so i'm confuseddddddd. has this happened to anyone else?
Reply 2977
I got an e-mail saying I got a place for Film & TV and German, when I applied for Politics with History...

I noticed the conditions for the course were the exact same, so i'm hoping it's just a mix up of e-mails.
Original post by sharps92
I got an e-mail saying I got a place for Film & TV and German, when I applied for Politics with History...

I noticed the conditions for the course were the exact same, so i'm hoping it's just a mix up of e-mails.

yeah i've just got on to my track through a link someone posted on their fb status https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp and it says i've got my place for english and linguistics, hope it's just a mess up in the e-mails!
Reply 2979
Original post by zedjay010
yeah i've just got on to my track through a link someone posted on their fb status https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp and it says i've got my place for english and linguistics, hope it's just a mess up in the e-mails!

Yeah just checked my track and says I got in too, so must just be a mess-up, congratulations by the way!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending