The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling 2nd year accomodation...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by izzi58
Have asked before but didnt get any results so here goes again,
does anyone have photos of interiors of Union St. flats

I can look out some from when I lived there if you can wait until tomorrow?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 21
Original post by marieisfab
I can look out some from when I lived there if you can wait until tomorrow?

thats good thanks, just wondering how much space will be in my bedroom for storage things
Original post by izzi58
thats good thanks, just wondering how much space will be in my bedroom for storage things

I feel really silly now, but I can't find them anywhere - I don't know what's happened to them! Sorry! But the bedrooms are much bigger than those in halls and the kitchens are a good size too. My only problem with Union Street was the walls are paper thin - I could hear absolutely everything my flatmates were doing all the time.
Reply 23
I feel really silly now, but I can't find them anywhere - I don't know what's happened to them! Sorry! But the bedrooms are much bigger than those in halls and the kitchens are a good size too. My only problem with Union Street was the walls are paper thin - I could hear absolutely everything my flatmates were doing all the time.

that sounds fine with regards to my stuff. Did it cost you much extra for the electricity ?
Original post by izzi58
that sounds fine with regards to my stuff. Did it cost you much extra for the electricity ?

It depends on your flatmates to be honest. During the autumn and spring months it wasn't too bad, about £5 a week, but during winter we were spending about £15 a week each because it was just so cold and icy and the heaters are all electric and by windows so are almost useless. Get an extra duvet and a long internet cable and just stay in bed!
Reply 25
is it on a meter then ?
Original post by izzi58
is it on a meter then ?

Yeah, you go up to Residential Services and buy vend codes for it. You have a £10 safety net before it shuts off.
Reply 27
Yeah, you go up to Residential Services and buy vend codes for it. You have a £10 safety net before it shuts off.

thanks, will sort that and buy a thick downy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending