The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

People with confirmed accommodation offers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by xocynthial
I just got allocated a day ago at Bowder Court Block II, Floor 02!

Am well excited! Anyone else in Block II?

Nice :biggrin: I was in Block II, Floor 2 in my first year. Do you mind if I ask which room you're going to be in?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 81
Ive read almost every post, but i can't find anyone living in Barkby :frown:
Reply 82
Original post by Darlow
Nice :biggrin: I was in Block II, Floor 2 in my first year. Do you mind if I ask which room you're going to be in?

I think it was room 15. I couldn't remember and the website is down at the moment. What's it like in Block II when you were there? Im excited like to get there !!
Reply 83
My application for accommodation is said to expire on 15th of August. I'm afraid this actually happens because e-accommodations service is closed until 18th and I can't accept the offer :s-smilie: :s-smilie: Has anyone heard of something like that? (:
Reply 84
Original post by Paulin
My application for accommodation is said to expire on 15th of August. I'm afraid this actually happens because e-accommodations service is closed until 18th and I can't accept the offer :s-smilie: :s-smilie: Has anyone heard of something like that? (:

oh apparently, you have to contact the Accommodation Office personally then at [email protected] or on 0116 252 2428.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey! just received an offer for Nixon Court! Anybody else staying there??
Reply 86
Original post by prerna_agarwal
Hey! just received an offer for Nixon Court! Anybody else staying there??

Will be in Nixon Court as well.
Reply 87
Original post by xocynthial
I think it was room 15. I couldn't remember and the website is down at the moment. What's it like in Block II when you were there? Im excited like to get there !!

I thought you meant the middle floor, my mistake :P I was in room 7. However, my friend who was then one of my housemates in 2nd year lived in that room.

I really enjoyed my time in bowder court, block II and generally in GMS as a whole. The rooms in bowder and fairly big, good shelving and storage, the en suite isn't bad either! The shared kitchen is MASSIVE which was useful throughout the year.

The atmosphere of GMS is great, it feels like a nice community and there were some good events on all throughout the year (I'm slightly bias on that front as I was on the committee that organised the events). You're definitely going to enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions specifically about bowder, GMS or just the uni I'd be happy to try and answer them :biggrin:
Reply 88
Original post by Darlow
I thought you meant the middle floor, my mistake :P I was in room 7. However, my friend who was then one of my housemates in 2nd year lived in that room.

I really enjoyed my time in bowder court, block II and generally in GMS as a whole. The rooms in bowder and fairly big, good shelving and storage, the en suite isn't bad either! The shared kitchen is MASSIVE which was useful throughout the year.

The atmosphere of GMS is great, it feels like a nice community and there were some good events on all throughout the year (I'm slightly bias on that front as I was on the committee that organised the events). You're definitely going to enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions specifically about bowder, GMS or just the uni I'd be happy to try and answer them :biggrin:

Thanks for the infos!! Appreciate them!

Im in one of the en-suite rooms actually :smile: and I have seen some pictures of an ensuite room from a different block at Bowder Court in an other topic. They look nice to be honest!

I have less than a month before I move in! Im well excited! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 89
John Foster - The Coppice
Reply 90
Which flat and floor Mat?
Reply 91
Floor 0 , Flat 7 I think. Went to double check on the details but the site is down until after results. Are you in the Coppice ?
Reply 92
Yea,I am.Floor 0 as well but I think my flat was 6 ;P
Reply 93
So many Coppice people, :smile:
Reply 94
guys in treeroose/the coppice, I was in Jofo last year...those two places aren't 'real' Jofo, they're converted houses nearby...The only places that are self-catered other than Bowder Court in GMS.
Reply 95
Original post by jhill92
guys in treeroose/the coppice, I was in Jofo last year...those two places aren't 'real' Jofo, they're converted houses nearby...The only places that are self-catered other than Bowder Court in GMS.

I wish more people on here were in Treroose :P I want to meet people from my floor!
Reply 96
There's more than 1 thread for GMS. but there's none for John Foster! :O
Anyone else in Beaumont, Block 2? Or am I all on my own! :smile:
Reply 98
Beaumont block 8?
Reply 99
John Foster Medbourne Floor 1, Flat 3, Room E :biggrin:
Anybody else by chance going there? Unlikely, but who knows...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending