The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by Iqbal007
looool thats all you care about :rolleyes:........... oh yh i did find a really nice chicken shop which my aunty told me about.... at the end they plate u up with a mint 8 ...... its a classy chicken shop :colondollar:

mint 8 :confused:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by mir3a
mint 8 :confused:

lol my bad the 'after 8 chocolate mint' while your having you chicken and chips they bring you a plate with this chocolate mint once your done, quite posh really :cool: and its outside stepheny green station i think so quite closeby :smile: I plan on dining their lool and its got a really nice chili sauce:coma:
Reply 1502
lol my bad the 'after 8 chocolate mint' while your having you chicken and chips they bring you a plate with this chocolate mint once your done, quite posh really :cool: and its outside stepheny green station i think so quite closeby :smile: I plan on dining their lool and its got a really nice chili sauce:coma:

ohh after 8! last time i had a box of those was 2 years ago, bought it in cyprus(on a school trip, got a bit too carried away) and ate it all there and then :biggrin:

Try avoiding the dodgy small benghali shops down mile end tho, I was a few times a couple of weeks ago, 2 shops i went to were really really oily, spoilt the taste of what was suppose to be a nice doner kebab!
Reply 1503
Original post by sterri
Anyone at Hatton House?

Hatton House here too! Cant wait!
Well I'v completed my online stuff so I'm definately going here... touch wood! Can't wait to move to London!
Reply 1505
Are you being serious????..... can't you still try to get some accomdation eventhough its hard :/............ i dont like unite... why can't be a lodger or something

I still kinda want the whole uni experience, living in halls etc, I think Unite provide that... well I'm hoping they do and it's worth the money:confused:
queen mary are receiving our results today:yikes:
Reply 1507
Original post by TobeTheHero
queen mary are receiving our results today:yikes:

Which course did you apply for, and what was the offer?
Reply 1508
Original post by Caina
I still kinda want the whole uni experience, living in halls etc, I think Unite provide that... well I'm hoping they do and it's worth the money:confused:

which unite building are you staying in? im in canto court
For those who have received intercollegiate halls, I have started a thread so we can get to know each other: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1738186
Original post by Cutieapple44
For those who have received intercollegiate halls, I have started a thread so we can get to know each other: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1738186

Just so you know.. the link doesn't work...

However with some tweaking...

Try this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1738186
Reply 1511
Original post by Caina
Rahere Court 2011 anyone?

Rahere court too.. Which floor ?? Xx
Reply 1512
is anybody else getting ridiculously stressed out because they haven't found accomodation yet?!
Original post by Amberine
is anybody else getting ridiculously stressed out because they haven't found accomodation yet?!

****ING, YES.

especially since wanting a LIVABLE place to er, LIVE in, is such a luxury...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1514
Original post by A-Sewedy
which unite building are you staying in? im in canto court

Rahere court - I didn't really look around much... I was deciding between Rahere and Pacific
Reply 1515
Original post by mahvish
Rahere court too.. Which floor ?? Xx

I think it's something like room 305D
Original post by TobeTheHero
Scared.

Ditto.
Original post by Jade0193
I'm staying at home too. I was worried at first that I would be a bit put of the loop because of it, but it's so much cheaper living at home.

Haha! Yeah.
What course are you gonna be doing?
Original post by mir3a
I'll be at home too lol, quite a few people stay at home when they go QM tbh!

Or so I've heard.
What course, btw?
Reply 1519
Original post by vampiregirl
Or so I've heard.
What course, btw?

Best one there is - Maths :colone:
You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending