University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
im in LEODIS Block F, anyone??
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I was wonering if someone could give me some advice, i've been having problems with my current email address so i cant log in to it anymore so i've made a new one. I know that Leeds contact you about accommodation through your email, so i was just wondering who do i contact at Leeds to tell them my emails changed?

I know that i have to wait for thursday to see if ive got a place but i'd still like to let Leeds know!
Hope all that makes sense and someone can give me some help! Thaaaanks :smile:
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
I was wonering if someone could give me some advice, i've been having problems with my current email address so i cant log in to it anymore so i've made a new one. I know that Leeds contact you about accommodation through your email, so i was just wondering who do i contact at Leeds to tell them my emails changed?

I know that i have to wait for thursday to see if ive got a place but i'd still like to let Leeds know!
Hope all that makes sense and someone can give me some help! Thaaaanks :smile:

email [email protected] or ring 0113 343 7777 today or tomorrow if possible.
Original post by accomoffice
email [email protected] or ring 0113 343 7777 today or tomorrow if possible.

What information will I have to give when I phone up, because I don't have my student number for accommodation since it's in my emails that I can't access! I have my ucas Ref number ect! Will that be enough along with the other obvious stuff.
Thank you.
What information will I have to give when I phone up, because I don't have my student number for accommodation since it's in my emails that I can't access! I have my ucas Ref number ect! Will that be enough along with the other obvious stuff.
Thank you.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you've now sorted it. Yes?
Original post by accomoffice
If I'm not mistaken, I think you've now sorted it. Yes?

Yes! I rang up earlier this evening, the women who i spoke to was very helpful so thank you!
Reply 2726
3weeks and 4 days! Not that I'm counting or anything
Reply 2727
Original post by dmz

3 weeks and 4 days until what? :confused:
Reply 2728
Original post by Gemini92
3 weeks and 4 days until what? :confused:

i move in
Original post by dmz

I don't blame you for doing that tbh, i'm counting and i don't even know if i'm in yet... :lolwut:
Reply 2730
I still haven't got my accommodation comfirmed :frown:

I guess they're batching me in with everyone else who's getting their results tomorrow. I'm not exactly hopeful for my first choice then, hmm...
Good luck, everyone! I hope you all get the grades that you need. And that includes me, hah.
Original post by Bella Occhi
Good luck, everyone! I hope you all get the grades that you need. And that includes me, hah.

Yes. I really hope I'm in! Aaargh it's so scary!
Original post by Teh User
Yes. I really hope I'm in! Aaargh it's so scary!

The suspense is freaking killing me, I just want to know already :mad:
Reply 2734
Original post by hakone88
I still haven't got my accommodation comfirmed :frown:

I guess they're batching me in with everyone else who's getting their results tomorrow. I'm not exactly hopeful for my first choice then, hmm...

I feel the same, haha, kind of let go of hoping for my first choice and ready to love anything I'm going to get! I'm sure I'll make friends anywhere.
It's seemingly official. See you all in a month! :smile:
Original post by Teh User
It's seemingly official. See you all in a month! :smile:

Yay, congrats! Looks like I've got in as well as soon as I ring UCAS and accept the change of course offer :biggrin: :biggrin: Can't wait to find out my actual results now, only an hour and a quarter until I can go into school!
Didn't get in :frown:
Reply 2738
Original post by supernova92
Didn't get in :frown:

Me neither :frown:

What about your insurance choice?
Reply 2739
x

How did it go?

Latest