The Student Room Group

Any way to find out results (A-level) early ? (heard a few rumors but are they true?)

Scroll to see replies

Go onto the UCAS website on 5th August.

Hold down ctrl+alt+r

A box will flash up, enter this code: fa5fy2

Your scanned and marked exam papers will be available to download.
milliondollarcorpse
Go onto the UCAS website on 5th August.

Hold down ctrl+alt+r

A box will flash up, enter this code: fa5fy2

Your scanned and marked exam papers will be available to download.

You're so annoying, I'm going to have to do that now, even though I know it's not true, just for the 1% chance it is!

Btw, is it true UCAS isn't updating til midday this year? Not 6:30 or so like last year? :confused:
oo_Lucinda_oo
You're so annoying, I'm going to have to do that now, even though I know it's not true, just for the 1% chance it is!

Btw, is it true UCAS isn't updating til midday this year? Not 6:30 or so like last year? :confused:

I thought it was mid-morning rather than midday Hmmm :K:
Unless you live in a different time zone, no.
Reply 24
Original post by necessarily benevolent
I know my A level results already, but I'm not telling anyone. :biggrin:

haha! well No offense, UUU ??? don't mind me, jokes.
Reply 25
Did no one read the letter UCAS sent out to all of us.

8am it says on the letter. That is when Track opens and you can see it. It even says on the front page of the Track website.
Original post by Irishta
Did no one read the letter UCAS sent out to all of us.

8am it says on the letter. That is when Track opens and you can see it. It even says on the front page of the Track website.

The time it says is rarely the actual time.

It will probably be up between 0600 and 0830.
Original post by dawaj2004
haha! well No offense, UUU ??? don't mind me, jokes.

You brought back a two year old thread for that?
Reply 28
If you had a lot of money and good contact with say, a fun, young rebel (... or desperate for money) who works as a clerical checker at UCAS, then I'm pretty sure there is a way to get your results early. Because that's a movie-like fantasy, remember instead that your Universities, well, admission tutors particularly have your results right NOW and are sifiting though them, handing out offers... But no student find out until the day. The dreaded day....
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi i got a phone call from my teacher asking me to go in early to have photos on results day, is it likely the teachers have the results now? i asked him and he said no.
Reply 30
If you had a log in to ResultsPlus (Edexcel) and logged in saturday between 10-1 apparantly some people could see their results but other than that, its going into your uni/college and stealing them :P lolll
You have to log onto the UCAS website, then you open My Computer, go to C:/Windows/ and delete System 32.
Original post by leavingsosoon?
Hi i got a phone call from my teacher asking me to go in early to have photos on results day, is it likely the teachers have the results now? i asked him and he said no.

I'm pretty sure teachers get them on Wednesday.
Original post by fursey
If you had a log in to ResultsPlus (Edexcel) and logged in saturday between 10-1 apparantly some people could see their results but other than that, its going into your uni/college and stealing them :P lolll

I've heard about the Edexcel mess up too :s I wish I'd done that :tongue:
Reply 34
Hi
So, I just received an email from the uni of sheffield saying that i will be awarded the Dangoor Scholarship because my application was good etc. It might be a bit too hopeful, but do you think this might mean i've got a place there :P?
Reply 35
Original post by natsypants
Hi
So, I just received an email from the uni of sheffield saying that i will be awarded the Dangoor Scholarship because my application was good etc. It might be a bit too hopeful, but do you think this might mean i've got a place there :P?

almost definately! :smile: seeing as they received results on sunday :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by rede121
almost definately! :smile: seeing as they received results on sunday :smile:

Eeeee! Omg I hope so :')
Original post by lukas1051
You have to log onto the UCAS website, then you open My Computer, go to C:/Windows/ and delete System 32.

ahhhh system 32... my old nemesis.. I hope someone actually does this lol
Reply 38
I get a little shot of adrenaline every time I read about results and I really don't think it's good for me.
Reply 39
I heard that UCAS updates at 8am this year on results day; I read it on the UCAS website, if I find the URL, I will post it

Quick Reply

Latest