The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
and riderz has just told him.. Wiggle is not thick. She might be daft at times, but she is not thick.. i don't know when i'm daft. I'm trying to ork out when i've asked him a stupid question.

I give up

i was mean tto be going to bed 2 hours ago.

meh, of people I have met you seem neither daft nor think to me :tongue:

fair enough, sleep is good if you need it, some of us our nocturnal atm!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by SciFiBoy
meh, of people I have met you seem neither daft nor think to me :tongue:

fair enough, sleep is good if you need it, some of us our nocturnal atm!

I'm not functioning on no sleep, but hes just managed to wind me up so i'm gonna keep watching.

I can be very daft sometimes, but i didn't think riderz had witnessed it. On the other hand i've spoken to him on and off since 2006 so...
I'm not functioning on no sleep, but hes just managed to wind me up so i'm gonna keep watching.

I can be very daft sometimes, but i didn't think riderz had witnessed it. On the other hand i've spoken to him on and off since 2006 so...

ah, that sucks, getting wound up is never good!

tbf in a 5 year period we will all be daft a few times :tongue: heck im very daft most of the time :ahee:
ah, that sucks, getting wound up is never good!

tbf in a 5 year period we will all be daft a few times :tongue: heck im very daft most of the time :ahee:

I'm a closet blonde... which doesn't help, but i do have a brain somewhere. you're male, we expect you to be daft :tongue:
I'm a closet blonde... which doesn't help, but i do have a brain somewhere. you're male, we expect you to be daft :tongue:

lol, well as long as youre a nice person is all really matters imo.

hehe, an excuse for daftness! :biggrin:
lol, well as long as youre a nice person is all really matters imo.

hehe, an excuse for daftness! :biggrin:

some seem to think i am.. so i suppose it might be true

:tongue:
some seem to think i am.. so i suppose it might be true

:tongue:

that's good then :smile: in my experience if people are nice then it outweighs other stuff like how "smart" or "attractive" they supposedly are, though tbh I take a somewhat dim view of people who try and judge people soley on intelligence or looks, personality, now that's what im interested in when I talk to people y'know (im rambling on about crap arent I? I do this alot :tongue:)

seriously, people shouldnt give me an invitation to be daft, lol, I act like a child much of the time anyway, even when sober, so I don't need more excuses to be daft!
that's good then :smile: in my experience if people are nice then it outweighs other stuff like how "smart" or "attractive" they supposedly are, though tbh I take a somewhat dim view of people who try and judge people soley on intelligence or looks, personality, now that's what im interested in when I talk to people y'know (im rambling on about crap arent I? I do this alot :tongue:)

seriously, people shouldnt give me an invitation to be daft, lol, I act like a child much of the time anyway, even when sober, so I don't need more excuses to be daft!

you are, but its late so i'll let you off. I wasn't expecting my flat mate to come home this early, but he has and just given me a heart attack!!! it's nice to know he doesn't shut the loo door when he thinks i'm asleep.

suppose if he's home i really should go to sleep. night x
you don't know what i'm after! :biggrin:

cake?[
(edited 12 years ago)
don't suppose anyone knows when I will get information on my accomodation for this year? im assuming shortly after the a-level results are out?
Original post by paddy__power
I wanted to see if some people I know got into their universities and such and now I'm awake so wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

moved so he doesn't kick off.

I'm too tired not too. plus i love my bed.
don't suppose anyone knows when I will get information on my accomodation for this year? im assuming shortly after the a-level results are out?

nope, i feel helpful :biggrin:
moved so he doesn't kick off.

I'm too tired not too. plus i love my bed.

nope, i feel helpful :biggrin:

Bed is good but not as good when you are fully awake!
Bed is good but not as good when you are fully awake!

I'm not, i haven't been since saturday morning. and probably won't be til next week unless lantana likes early nights.
I'm not, i haven't been since saturday morning. and probably won't be til next week unless lantana likes early nights.

Ah air enough - to be honest I am tired but not sleep tired. If you know what I mean.
Ah air enough - to be honest I am tired but not sleep tired. If you know what I mean.

I do.

Apprently i'm not allowed to go back to sleep, downstairs is drilling and people keep ringing my mobile and landline.
I do.

Apprently i'm not allowed to go back to sleep, downstairs is drilling and people keep ringing my mobile and landline.

I've just got a coffee and some food. Find something worth watching now.
I've just got a coffee and some food. Find something worth watching now.

i mihgt have t get a cup of tea and tidy the flat starting with pet's room. until i get sleep i'm giving up with spelling, good luck
i mihgt have t get a cup of tea and tidy the flat starting with pet's room. until i get sleep i'm giving up with spelling, good luck

You are like his mum :lol:

I will probably stay online to see how other people I know have done and just watch crap. Going to read some more later mind, just started Madame Bovary.
You are like his mum :lol:

I will probably stay online to see how other people I know have done and just watch crap. Going to read some more later mind, just started Madame Bovary.

I don't know how he survived living alone, he can't cook, can't make tea (he made me a cup once, never again) can't use the washing machine, and doesn't know how to tidy. And then gets stressed when the place is a tip.

I don' t think i know anyone getting results this year, maybe its a sign i'm getting old.
I don't know how he survived living alone, he can't cook, can't make tea (he made me a cup once, never again) can't use the washing machine, and doesn't know how to tidy. And then gets stressed when the place is a tip.

I don' t think i know anyone getting results this year, maybe its a sign i'm getting old.

I don't know many people but because I transferred uni all the freshers there are getting their results :smile:

He does sound useless but he can probably do it but just doesn't want to.

Quick Reply

Latest