The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by FaraxZeroIncome
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

Also, look at the girls in the background

Tulisa from "N-Dubz" is Greek but the rest are British. WTF.

Why are you all so ugly? :s-smilie: No offence.

Is this how you troll?. Trolling all day, trolling all night..
Reply 2
Shutup.
Reply 3
I assume this is in health because you're so stupid?
This thread again...:rolleyes:

As if those girls in the background are a true representation of ALL the women in Great Britain. :facepalm:
Reply 5
Why are N-Dubz fans so ugly?
Original post by alexs2602
I assume this is in health because you're so stupid?

It's in health because it's a threat to mine, looking at that everyday. Also, it must have something to do with your health.
Reply 7
Lmfao what are the chances of getting so many ugly girls in one photo, but still most British girls look better than that.
Look in the mirror and there's a right ugly **** in front of you.
Reply 9
I find British girls extremely attractive especially those with "posh" (i think thats what you call it) accents....soo hott :hubba:
Maybe we should rephrase the question - why are non-British so preoccupied with looks?

It's in health because it's a threat to mine, looking at that everyday. Also, it must have something to do with your health.

:rofl2:
Why are you all so ugly? :s-smilie: No offence.

Reply 13
The second girl to the left looks like Liam Neeson.
I'm pretty certain that the few girls in those picture don't equal the whole British population. Come back with a picture with a few million Brits in it, and then continue to make offensive sweeping statements.
Come on! Just a picture and you judge the looks of the entire British population????? Talk sense!
I actually love the classic British looks.
Though that's one hell of a fluke you've got there...
Some British people are ugly some aren't.

So what?
Reply 17
I think I'd be pretty scared of the brunette in the back if I ever met her.... :eek:
Reply 18
That in the background is serious clunge folks!
Original post by mogambo
I think I'd be pretty scared of the brunette in the back if I ever met her.... :eek:

Hahahahahaha.

Latest