The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I don't know many people but because I transferred uni all the freshers there are getting their results :smile:

He does sound useless but he can probably do it but just doesn't want to.

True

Probably, just badly. It's fine he's got a gf so soon she'll be able to do it for him :biggrin:

I forgot about true blood this week :biggrin:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I created a thread but noone has answered. Can I check my status via myEssex? It seems like many people can know if they got in after looking at the studentportal....
Original post by street.lovin'
I created a thread but noone has answered. Can I check my status via myEssex? It seems like many people can know if they got in after looking at the studentportal....

No idea, I came through clearing. If you can't see it then obviously not. Just call them and ask :smile:
Original post by Bathwiggle
True

Probably, just badly. It's fine he's got a gf so soon she'll be able to do it for him :biggrin:

I forgot about true blood this week :biggrin:

Actually so did I I think! I will watch it in a bit. The last one I watched had lots of Sooki/Eric sex.
Original post by street.lovin'

I can't remember either i'm afraid, it was too long ago

Actually so did I I think! I will watch it in a bit. The last one I watched had lots of Sooki/Eric sex.

The one before had sookie eric sex, i think this one might too. the last one ended up with jessica escaping chains and heading outside?
I can't remember either i'm afraid, it was too long ago

The one before had sookie eric sex, i think this one might too. the last one ended up with jessica escaping chains and heading outside?

Yes.

Jessica :sogood:
Yes.

Jessica :sogood:

She's too skinny. But there again i don't like sookie either. Eric... :biggrin:
She's too skinny. But there again i don't like sookie either. Eric... :biggrin:

I wouldn't mind both :sexface:
I wouldn't mind both :sexface:

I'll be nice and let you have both, and i'll keep eric then. Actually, Alcide.. if you get two can i have two?
I'll be nice and let you have both, and i'll keep eric then. Actually, Alcide.. if you get two can i have two?

Can you handle it? :L
Can you handle it? :L

I can keep one in the cupboard and swap when i get bored :biggrin: Or charly will help me out.
moved so he doesn't kick off.

I'm too tired not too. plus i love my bed.

nope, i feel helpful :biggrin:

arent you just? :tongue:

oh well, at least I was able to finally get myself a new phone (after my iphone got nicked :mad: never leave a phone on a bus kids, NEVER.)
Original post by SciFiBoy
arent you just? :tongue:

oh well, at least I was able to finally get myself a new phone (after my iphone got nicked :mad: never leave a phone on a bus kids, NEVER.)

:biggrin: i try so hard :biggrin:

What did you expect, its just like leaving one on a train :tongue:
:biggrin: i try so hard :biggrin:

What did you expect, its just like leaving one on a train :tongue:

yeah, I know, oh well, I got meself the new blackberry 9900 :biggrin: same contract cost as I was on before, but 900 minutes and unlimited texts :awesome:
yeah, I know, oh well, I got meself the new blackberry 9900 :biggrin: same contract cost as I was on before, but 900 minutes and unlimited texts :awesome:

you can use that many minutes and texts? i can't, or maybe its just i'm unloved :sad:
you can use that many minutes and texts? i can't, or maybe its just i'm unloved :sad:

yep :smile: aw, you on pay as you go? or just not as good a contract? :tongue:
yep :smile: aw, you on pay as you go? or just not as good a contract? :tongue:

I'm on o2 simpliciaty at £15 a month i think, i need to change it but haven't bothered yet
I'm on o2 simpliciaty at £15 a month i think, i need to change it but haven't bothered yet

fair enough, what phone you got? £15 a month for most phones is pretty good tbh :smile:
fair enough, what phone you got? £15 a month for most phones is pretty good tbh :smile:

Ummm... a small one held together with gaffa tape. I'll try and find it....

its a c3300 :biggrin:
Ummm... a small one held together with gaffa tape. I'll try and find it....

its a c3300 :biggrin:

lol, thats a decent phone isnt it? my friend has one and he seems to like it well enough :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest