The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
I only got a letter from UCAS not from Cambridge. It's like Cambridge doesn't often send out letters.
Reply 2541
Oh god, I can't access track (have beeen trying for at least 2hrs). I have no results yet either. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Have you got the 'application status notification' e-mail from UCAS after it updated your track?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2542
Original post by Melanie-v
I haven't either. I heard that it's all dealt with after results anyway, but I don't know when. :dontknow: What college?

oops, doublepost. :redface:

magdalene college. what about you? one of my friends who got into st johns college told me he sorted out accomodation ages ago so that worried me for a second!!
Reply 2543
Original post by 6K6
Oh god, I can't access track (have beeen trying for at least 2hrs). I have no results yet either. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Have you got the 'application status notification' e-mail from UCAS after it updated your track?

You can call UCAS - 0871 468 0 468. Or call your college. They can't tell you your results, but they can tell you if you've met your offer.
two questions for people whose track updated to 'unconditional'

1. when did your track update? (not when you found out but the date that it says on track)

2. did you receive an email saying track updated? (the track notification email)

thanks.
GOT IN!!!! :biggrin:

97% in FM!. Can't believe it.

Pembroke Engineering

Can't get on track yet but I know I'm in!

Congrats everyone. See you in October (or September if you're an engineer)
Reply 2546
Will be seeing y'all there in October! :smile:
Reply 2547
Met my offer for Maths at King's! Anyone else doing Maths or going to King's?
Original post by tobyc
Met my offer for Maths at King's! Anyone else doing Maths or going to King's?

Maths. But at Downing. Grats on meeting the offer :biggrin:
Reply 2549
English at Pembroke, agonized wait for results over finally...
:smile:
Original post by Schnecke
Maths. But at Downing. Grats on meeting the offer :biggrin:

maths, at St Johns.

btw someone I know is coming to join you at downing this year, he's a genius (got 2 Ss quite comfortably and he is very high on what I regard as the 'natural intellect' department).

congratulations to you two.
Original post by HaouLelouch
maths, at St Johns.

btw someone I know is coming to join you at downing this year, he's a genius (got 2 Ss quite comfortably and he is very high on what I regard as the 'natural intellect' department).

congratulations to you two.

I think I'd put all Cam mathematicians pretty high on the genius scale. I'm a Johnian tooo!!! Vet med though. :cool:
Yo
Met my offer for Classics at Trinity. Got a letter from Trinity but I haven't been able to get on to Track at all. But anyway, huzzah! See you in October, and good luck to anyone still to hear
Met my offer for Engineering at Hughes Hall - over the moon...!
Reply 2554
Weeeeeaaaah! I have finally managed to check my UCAS Track :>. And Guess what :>.
:banana:
See you all in October :>

(I am still quite curious about my exam results, have a strange feeling that I missed my offer :>)
Reply 2555
I've got my results and I've done really well.
At least in Physics that i didn't expect i would get an A.
I've got 4 A* :smile:
Reply 2556
Original post by Amy Luo
I've got my results and I've done really well.
At least in Physics that i didn't expect i would get an A.
I've got 4 A* :smile:

I told you it would be fine! Congratulations :smile:
Reply 2557

TSR is messing up for me at the moment and the 'quote' button doesn't work, but @Schnecke and HaouLelouch:

Well done to you too! See you both around in October I expect :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2558
I just cant believe, i'm so happy now so so so proud of myself
Original post by Amy Luo
i dont know my results yet:s-smilie:

well done, what subjects did you get them in ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending