The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by supernova92
Can't stop crying :/ Was so excited to be coming to Leeds :frown:

I know it's hard :frown: I'm sorry. The sooner you get over it and start working towards what you're going to do in September, the better. As I said of you want any help or advice PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you, I know exactly what this is like and it's not plesant :frown:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1101
Original post by Bella Occhi

God, that's unfair. Leeds through Clearing is great though, did you get into Computer Science? I'm sure you'll have a great time at Leeds as well!

Yep for CS :smile:

Original post by Muffinz
Glad to have you over :biggrin: I have A*AB too, but my results we're last year. B in Maths has nothing to do with English Literature, but life goes on :P

Cheers guys, and damn, Maths for Eng Lit is even worse than Physics for CS :lolwut:
Original post by tooosh
Yep for CS :smile:

Cheers guys, and damn, Maths for Eng Lit is even worse than Physics for CS :lolwut:

Which is why Exeter are a load of c***s.

I <3 Leeds.
Well done everyone who got in, you'll definitely love it at Leeds :biggrin:
Reply 1104
Original post by supernova92
Can't stop crying :/ Was so excited to be coming to Leeds :frown:

I'm so very sorry hun :frown:
Reply 1105
if its not some kind of cruel mistake, leeds must really love me. My offer was AAB and i got A*BBC(i did 4 subjects) and i still got in... hope they didnt accept me by mistake though :O
Original post by Rommari
if its not some kind of cruel mistake, leeds must really love me. My offer was AAB and i got A*BBC(i did 4 subjects) and i still got in... hope they didnt accept me by mistake though :O

Leeds are just awesome like that <3 Congratulations!!!!
Reply 1107
Original post by Muffinz
Leeds are just awesome like that <3 Congratulations!!!!

thaanks :smile:) i am over the moon!
so excited i am going to leeds to study Geography and Economics just wondering when we will find out about what accomodation we will have and also when does freshers start
Leedssss </3 :ashamed2:
Reply 1110
Congratulations to all that got in :h: :congrats:

:console: :hugs: Condolences and lots of hugs to those that didnt. I really hope you all get a place at uni that you really enjoy. Wish you all the best
I'm in! Going to do psychology :smile:
Reply 1112
Im in!!! Anyone doing Geology?
I'm in doing Linguistics & Phonetics . SOOO EXCITED :biggrin:
Original post by Curran_london
I'm in doing Linguistics & Phonetics . SOOO EXCITED :biggrin:

Whey you're only the second other person I've found doing it! Equally excited :biggrin: :biggrin:
YES got into Leeds with AAB to do aeronautical engineering. WOOP!!
Posted in the accomodation thread this morning, checked at 6:05am, and I got in! :smile: See you all there.
Original post by Bella Occhi
Whey you're only the second other person I've found doing it! Equally excited :biggrin: :biggrin:

ah awesome :smile: can't wait to starttttttt
Reply 1118
I'm doing Biochemistry :smile: can't wait to start now
Reply 1119
Original post by H25
I'm doing Biochemistry :smile: can't wait to start now

What grades did you get?

Latest