The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln is my firm choice! - Anyone else going? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by davlar87
I just got an email from Lincoln confirming I'll be staying at the Junxion. I'm pretty excited about this.

Oh man, jealous!! I wish I knew where I was living already :<
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
i'm doing equine science and staying at riseholme. looks as if i'm the only one though. i chose riseholme though as was planning on taking my horse with me.
Reply 102
Danesgate really isnt as bad as some people are making out, im staying there in Sept. i've spoken to people who lived there last year and they said there was no trouble and there is 24/7 security. the outside looks like a dump but the inside isnt too bad, the rooms are massive and im going to be paying 2k less than people in the others.
also heard its a great place for a party :biggrin:

now just 5% of my NVQ to finish and I can let the uni know im definitely coming.
Reply 103
How does the uni get in contact with you to tell you where you are living? I'm guessing it's email or post?
Reply 104
Original post by Gin
How does the uni get in contact with you to tell you where you are living? I'm guessing it's email or post?

pretty sure its the post. I called them up to find out when you found out whats halls you got and the guy on the phone said they will be sending the accomodation letters on the day before or on results day so you should get it around that time.
Reply 105
Original post by Gin

I got an email, but I'm an international student, so it might be different.

It turns out I'll be in Brayford Quay. I think that's what it's called anyway. :cool:
Reply 106
just confirmed my place, buzzing!
Reply 107
Yep, just confirmed where I'll be staying - the student village. I can't wait to get settled in and meet everyone.
Reply 108
Oh I wish I knew where I was staying! I have had my unconditional offer tho :smile:
Reply 109
Oh maaaaan, everyone's finding out!! I'm so on edge it's unreal!
ask me again in 2 days :frown: i bloody hope so! if i do get in my first choice was student village! fingers crossed ill be seeing some of you there :smile: soooo nervous!
Reply 111
Anyone hoping to go to lincoln feel free to add my msn or fb, always nice getting to know new students, ive done my first year so can answer questions to the best of my ability as well :P
Reply 112
Ahh, so nervous. Everyone finding out already if they're in or not D: Well done guys and good luck everyone else!
Reply 113
confirmed :smile: good luck everyone, anyone else gonna be studying criminology? It's killing me not knowing which accomodation i've got, ah well bring on freshers week!
Yes, yes i am! thank god im so happy i got confirmed! forensic science here i come! :biggrin:
Original post by chloee46
confirmed :smile: good luck everyone, anyone else gonna be studying criminology? It's killing me not knowing which accomodation i've got, ah well bring on freshers week!

I am, I am!: )
Just got a letter confirming my place at LIncoln, soooooo so so so happy! :smile:
And I will be doing psychology with criminology :smile:
I still dont know where I will be staying though :frown:(
Im so nervous about accomodation now, its unreal :frown:
Got my enrolment pack and thought it was gonna say stuff about accomodation in there, but it doesnt D:

SO, im all nervous, but happy at the same time! :smile:

Cant wait to meet you all :smile:
Reply 116
Did your UCAS update to say you were in? Mine still says conditional, I know I've missed it, but debating on whether to ring them or not...
Original post by Looose
Did your UCAS update to say you were in? Mine still says conditional, I know I've missed it, but debating on whether to ring them or not...

I was sat at home, keep refreshing the track website and then a postman knocked on the door and I got a letter saying I got in :smile: And an enrolment pack :smile:

But yes, do ring them if you are not sure :smile:
Reply 118
Original post by hello_sunshine
I am, I am!: )
Just got a letter confirming my place at LIncoln, soooooo so so so happy! :smile:
And I will be doing psychology with criminology :smile:
I still dont know where I will be staying though :frown:(
Im so nervous about accomodation now, its unreal :frown:
Got my enrolment pack and thought it was gonna say stuff about accomodation in there, but it doesnt D:

SO, im all nervous, but happy at the same time! :smile:

Cant wait to meet you all :smile:

Yeah when I got mine this morning I was expecting it to mention accomodation but nothing :/ hopefully it won't take too long to come through
Reply 119
Original post by hello_sunshine
I was sat at home, keep refreshing the track website and then a postman knocked on the door and I got a letter saying I got in :smile: And an enrolment pack :smile:

But yes, do ring them if you are not sure :smile:

Well my postman brought me nothing... I was sat at the window waiting :tongue:

Congrats on getting in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest