The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiBoy
lol, thats a decent phone isnt it? my friend has one and he seems to like it well enough :smile:

It's just not surviving being owned by me. Not much does, I have a terrible track record with electricals and not much better with motorbikes
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
It's just not surviving being owned by me. Not much does, I have a terrible track record with electricals and not much better with motorbikes

that's alright, I get through tech waaay to fast myself, lol, have a habit of misplacing stuff or dropping it! :s-smilie:
that's alright, I get through tech waaay to fast myself, lol, have a habit of misplacing stuff or dropping it! :s-smilie:

4 phone in a year was last year :biggrin:

I managed to blue screen the laptop 3 weeks after i got it.
4 phone in a year was last year :biggrin:

I managed to blue screen the laptop 3 weeks after i got it.

wow, lol, I think the most phones ive had in a year is 2!

how the heck did you manage that? :s-smilie:
wow, lol, I think the most phones ive had in a year is 2!

how the heck did you manage that? :s-smilie:

They kept flooding. I have a unique skill that phones come with me and flood and never work again. Apart from the one i ran over with a motorbike
They kept flooding. I have a unique skill that phones come with me and flood and never work again. Apart from the one i ran over with a motorbike

lol, how did you manage to run over it? you drop it and then try and speed off?
lol, how did you manage to run over it? you drop it and then try and speed off?

I was moving the bike with it in my pocket. It fell out of my jeans and i didn't notice until i felt it crushed.. I'm unique me :biggrin:
I was moving the bike with it in my pocket. It fell out of my jeans and i didn't notice until i felt it crushed.. I'm unique me :biggrin:

:lolz: that's pretty impressive, im guessing people dont let you borrow things very often? :tongue:
:lolz: that's pretty impressive, im guessing people dont let you borrow things very often? :tongue:

you'd think that.. but actually, they always do!

I'm just a disaster. omicronlyrae and landyjon both find it beyond belief how clumsy i am.
you'd think that.. but actually, they always do!

I'm just a disaster. omicronlyrae and landyjon both find it beyond belief how clumsy i am.

you can't be clumsy at everything you do though, surely? :tongue:

hopefully now a-level results are out, I will find out where I will be staying for my second year...
you can't be clumsy at everything you do though, surely? :tongue:

hopefully now a-level results are out, I will find out where I will be staying for my second year...

I can ride a bike and fix it :biggrin: I do ride like a bloke though.

Hopefully it won't take them long to tell you.
I can ride a bike and fix it :biggrin: I do ride like a bloke though.

Hopefully it won't take them long to tell you.

cool :smile: always good to focus on positive stuff (says the guy with depression, lol, im in a good mood atm, how long it will last idk)

hopefully, yeah, just be nice to know where is all, for some reason it really bugs me that I dont yet know
cool :smile: always good to focus on positive stuff (says the guy with depression, lol, im in a good mood atm, how long it will last idk)

hopefully, yeah, just be nice to know where is all, for some reason it really bugs me that I dont yet know

:hugs: my sister is severely depressed. I do struggle with her as we have very different mindsets. I'm always looking for the positive, and if i can't find one i get on my bike and go play. She very rarely can see it even when life is good.

I hate not knowing, thats why parents brought me the flat, i wouldn't have coped with changing each year.
:hugs: my sister is severely depressed. I do struggle with her as we have very different mindsets. I'm always looking for the positive, and if i can't find one i get on my bike and go play. She very rarely can see it even when life is good.

I hate not knowing, thats why parents brought me the flat, i wouldn't have coped with changing each year.

yeah, when im down I basically hate everything about myself, been in a long down patch lately but last 24-48 hours or so my mood has picked up a bit, so hopefully I shall be a bit better for a while.

you have your own flat?
yeah, when im down I basically hate everything about myself, been in a long down patch lately but last 24-48 hours or so my mood has picked up a bit, so hopefully I shall be a bit better for a while.

you have your own flat?

I know the cycle, its one of the reasons i'd hate to live at home, with laura everything i say is interpreted as i'm being horrible to her and its not fair on either of us if we live together

Mummy and daddy brought me one. When i'm working i pay the mortgage. (i'm spoilt and i fully admit it, but do pay for everything in the flat and bike myself)
I know the cycle, its one of the reasons i'd hate to live at home, with laura everything i say is interpreted as i'm being horrible to her and its not fair on either of us if we live together

Mummy and daddy brought me one. When i'm working i pay the mortgage. (i'm spoilt and i fully admit it, but do pay for everything in the flat and bike myself)

fair enough :smile:

ah, okay, lol, that must make life easier than sharing or staying in halls?
fair enough :smile:

ah, okay, lol, that must make life easier than sharing or staying in halls?

It did when i was at uni. although all my friends used to come over, and two had sets of keys to let them selves in, in case i wasn't there.
It did when i was at uni. although all my friends used to come over, and two had sets of keys to let them selves in, in case i wasn't there.

that's pretty nice of you to let people come round alot :smile:

hmm, I think I shall get some sleep as I did not get much during the night, im sure TSR will eagerly await my return later on :tongue:
that's pretty nice of you to let people come round alot :smile:

hmm, I think I shall get some sleep as I did not get much during the night, im sure TSR will eagerly await my return later on :tongue:

I'm used to an open house at home, so same at uni. Even now people turn up.

You mean i've got to go tidy my room ready for lantana to visit?
Reply 1539
GUYS-
i just found out that i have got into to essex uni (which was my firm :biggrin:) but i havent applied for accommodation and im stuck :/

im thinking that i wanna apply for south courts? but dont know enough about all of them to decide!
someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

THANK YOU :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending