The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2580
Yahh I'm in!
Architecture at Emmanuel :smile: Anyone else for either?
Reply 2581
Original post by anttooking
http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/admissions/handbook/section2/2_7.html

There is some info at the bottom of that page. Good luck.

Thanks :smile: It doesn't look so bad really... well, I'll see!
I'm in to study Vet Med at Queens'. Got 4 A*'s and needed A*AA. I'm so so happy and relieved, looking forward to October!
4A*'s. Hello Christ's :biggrin:
Reply 2584
Original post by Ninadakash
Yay, I'm in for Spanish and Russian at Jesus :smile:
I can hardly believe it's true, needed AAAB, got A*A*A*A, I'm pretty ecstatic, congratulations everyone :biggrin:

Niiiiice, you're like me but three years later and with better grades :p: Feeling prepared for Russian?
Reply 2585
Original post by Ninadakash
Erm...not at all really :tongue:
I've been going over the basics but I was prepared to not get in, so I didn't want to get too attatched...I'm just going to do as much as possible from now until I go, I think! :smile:

Seriously, do the chapters they set, you will be much advantaged :biggrin: Congratulations again!
A*A*A*AA!! So proud of myself! Well done you guys! And good luck to everyone who missed out by a few marks, I'm sure things will work out, everything happens for a reason. See lots of you next year (and by next year I mean OCTOBER, so close!) :smile: I'm a St John's Vet by the way. (Love how I can say I AM and not I hopefully am) Woooo!! :smile: SO EXCITED BEEN SHAKING ALL DAY! Party time :ymca:
Original post by TomU
Woohoo! Another Hughesian!

Congratulations, looks like I'll be meeting you at the end of September! :smile:

Yeah, the oldies college! :smile: What are you reading?
A satisfying A*A*AA. See you in October.

:pierre:
So excited for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
A*A*A*A - WOW I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised! CAMBRIDGE I AM COMING!!
Reply 2591
Original post by steve_hall
Yeah, the oldies college! :smile: What are you reading?

Will be reading law. Haha, oldies college! I prefer to say mature :smile: I still get asked for ID on occasion at 26 years old, so I apparently still look reasonably youthful!

There aren't all that many hughesians around TSR, there is a Facebook group for us though, although most of the people on there are pgce students rather than undergrads! If you're on Facebook let me know by pm and I'll send you an invite to the group!
Original post by TomU
Will be reading law. Haha, oldies college! I prefer to say mature :smile: I still get asked for ID on occasion at 26 years old, so I apparently still look reasonably youthful!

There aren't all that many hughesians around TSR, there is a Facebook group for us though, although most of the people on there are pgce students rather than undergrads! If you're on Facebook let me know by pm and I'll send you an invite to the group!

I know a Hughesian lawyer...

jjarvis
:wavey:
Original post by TomU

I have a friend who begins her MBA at Hughes this October as well!
Reply 2594
Philosophy at Magdalene pre-fresher :smile:
Original post by indifferencepersonified
4A*'s. Hello Christ's :biggrin:

Another fellow 'Christ-ian':smile:
What subject are you going to be reading and on a scale of 1-10 how excited are you right now...loool
A*A*A*A so am in for Medicine at Trinity! So excitedddddd :biggrin:
A*A*A for English at Selwyn :biggrin: Over the moon.
Theology and religious studies (fairly obvious from my name!) at Fitzwilliam with a choral scholarship!!!! YIPPPEEEE

ALSO, anyone know when we get our '@cam' email addresses?
ALSSSOOO, now have to choose accommodation - dya think paying extra for an en suite is worth it? Personally, I think not....
Original post by rosietheology
Theology and religious studies (fairly obvious from my name!) at Fitzwilliam with a choral scholarship!!!! YIPPPEEEE

ALSO, anyone know when we get our '@cam' email addresses?
ALSSSOOO, now have to choose accommodation - dya think paying extra for an en suite is worth it? Personally, I think not....

Congratualtions! From the pack of freshers stuff that arrived today there is a leaflet about IT MAtters and we should get our email addresses in September.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending