The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Original post by jeffercake
It's not the freshers' events in case you thought that's what I meant, it's the departmental welcome meetings and anything else that you have to attend.
Click the link and then find your course code: http://arts.leeds.ac.uk/go/studying/ Actually... that's just for the Arts Dept, sorry! Not sure how to get the other depts.

So stuff we already know.
Oh wait, ooh cereal! :biggrin:

There's also some info on how to get your student ID card, which I recommend doing as soon as possible unless you want to queue for a few hours.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I've applied to Leeds for Japanese through the Access to Leeds scheme.

Therefore, my offer was BBC.

I got my results this morning and they are way higher, ....but I still haven't been accepted...

I hope it's just because UCAS hasn't updated :redface:

/feels sick
Original post by Gemini92
There's also some info on how to get your student ID card, which I recommend doing as soon as possible unless you want to queue for a few hours.

Which is already on the website..
I'm already going in early anyway, because I have mature student activities the week before induction week, and I've found out I can collect it then.
Thanks anyway! Definitely not looking forward to the welcome pack anymore, now I know there's no sweets :mad:

:P
I smell.... fresh meat :colone:

Welcome to Leeds!
Reply 1144
I'm in for nursing! oh freshers is gonna be messy! :smile:
I've been accepted for BA Chinese-English eventhough my grades were below requirement.

Sooooo excited and nervous for uni :smile:
My son got BBB today missed his offer with Leeds, got his insurance Stirling

He was half % off the A grade called them up but they said only if the grade gets remarked which it is & goes up will he secure his place> Here's to waiting again. Gutted he wont be going to Leeds tbh but avoided clearing at least. His Chem & Bio was both 3 marks of the A too so close yet so far!!!!!

Philosophy V500.

A nyone else in the same boat?.
Original post by Muffinz
Yesss! Add me on FB <3

Done! x
Original post by Curran_london
I'm in doing Linguistics & Phonetics . SOOO EXCITED :biggrin:

Original post by Bella Occhi
Whey you're only the second other person I've found doing it! Equally excited :biggrin: :biggrin:

& I'm the first person she found! :ahee:
Reply 1149
Phoned up after getting my results and apparently I missed my offer by one mark. They said I should get it remarked, but college said that remarking can take up to 18 days, and Leeds said that their deadline is the 31st. They made an alternate offer for a different course, but I don't know whether or not I want to take it.
Reply 1150
I've just been accepted into Leeds for Psychology, I'm so happy - i've been worrying myself sick for weeks :/
Reply 1151
Original post by T-Toe
What grades did you get?

A*AA :smile:
Reply 1152
Original post by YYZ
Phoned up after getting my results and apparently I missed my offer by one mark. They said I should get it remarked, but college said that remarking can take up to 18 days, and Leeds said that their deadline is the 31st. They made an alternate offer for a different course, but I don't know whether or not I want to take it.

A priority remark is usually done in 1-10 working days. Shout at your college and make them do it.
Reply 1153
Anyone doing sociology and theology & religious studies joint honours? :smile:
Original post by rhiaa
I've just been accepted into Leeds for Psychology, I'm so happy - i've been worrying myself sick for weeks :/

Me too! Congratulations!
Original post by jeffercake
information about the first week is online. The welcome pack will probably contain stuff we already know *sigh* and our student ids which most of us know anyway.

Some of my friends who are at other universities said they got a little goodie bag so i'm hoping i get a fridge magnet or a bag of sweets amongst all the duplicate information (y)

YAY GOODIES!

I'm checking out the module options now :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Muffinz
YAY GOODIES!

I'm checking out the module options now :biggrin:

Noo! No goodies! Apparently it's just.. info. Fun.
Reply 1157
Original post by dasha962
YES got into Leeds with AAB to do aeronautical engineering. WOOP!!

Do you do the same modules as mechanical engineers first year?
Reply 1158
Original post by supernova92
damn, you made me come back again :tongue: thanks :colondollar: i'm in the process of applying to kent through clearing for the same course i applied for before!

:console: :jumphugs: so sorry :frown:
Reply 1159

Latest