Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
I got in!! super happy! Ahhh, so excited to start!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1321
Woah! This thread ran like a rabbit in past few hours!!

Congratulations to everyone who got a seat :biggrin:

Will be meeting you & other PG students in 28 days (if i get loan in time :frown: )

Original post by Loz17
Loads. I wear mine all the time, expecially for lounging :p:

Ooo I want it too...is it available on campus shops?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Blazara
Congratulations/Welcome :biggrin:

Edit - also, what course? :biggrin:

I'm in the first post actually, with all the applicants :h: Actuarial science :smile:
Original post by ovie
Whooooooooo
international business!!!! Sooo happy!!
Who else is doing it?!?!
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

im doing int. business... going to second year now :smile:
Reply 1324
When do we hear back about accommodation? :smile:
Original post by ENI93
When do we hear back about accommodation? :smile:

Should be from the 22nd onwards...
Reply 1326
Original post by AlexejKir
im doing int. business... going to second year now :smile:

so how is it?! I did business a-level..just a step from that?!?!
Reply 1327
I called them and they said we have not decided yet. LULZ.

Can't do clearings, and i dunno where i go in sept'. Nice UoK.
Original post by hdrockzz
Woah! This thread ran like a rabbit in past few hours!!

Congratulations to everyone who got a seat :biggrin:

Will be meeting you & other PG students in 28 days (if i get loan in time :frown: )

You can get hoodies, t-shirts, jogging bottoms, mugs, keyrings... pretty much anything you can think of from the Unique clothing store on campus. It's between Blackwells the bookstore and Essentials the food place, so you'll definitely see it within the first day or so, haha. The hoodies are the best. They come in an insane amount of colours and they're so warm!

Have you got your accommodation sorted for PG yet? :smile:
Original post by cinnamon442
You can get hoodies, t-shirts, jogging bottoms, mugs, keyrings... pretty much anything you can think of from the Unique clothing store on campus. It's between Blackwells the bookstore and Essentials the food place, so you'll definitely see it within the first day or so, haha. The hoodies are the best. They come in an insane amount of colours and they're so warm!

I already have a T-shirt, bear, mug and keyring, and have had them for 2 years :colone:
Original post by Gulce
I have another question, I applied for accommodation today since only today I found out about the results.... I hope I get accommodation.. Otherwise I am screwed!!! How big is my chance of having a roof over my head on campus?

I'm in exactly the same position is you and it really does suck! If like me you went through clearing/adjustment then what i've been told is that we're the lowest priority so if there's the off chance there is anything left then we get that. We wont find out till September though when everyone else finds out next week.
Reply 1331
Original post by The_fantastic_D
I'm in exactly the same position is you and it really does suck! If like me you went through clearing/adjustment then what i've been told is that we're the lowest priority so if there's the off chance there is anything left then we get that. We wont find out till September though when everyone else finds out next week.

arghh same situation here ! lol

so frustrating, but understandable at the same time :frown:

:yep: The shops called Unique
Original post by ovie
so how is it?! I did business a-level..just a step from that?!?!

I dont know whats the business like at a-level, but i am really happy with the course at uni. there is a pain in the ass module, but otherwise, its been really interesting so far and its gonna get even better in my opinion. :smile:
Reply 1334

Have you got your accommodation sorted for PG yet? :smile:

Thanks for info, i hope things are not pricey...i am on tight budget :tongue:

I didn't get any mail regarding accommodation :s-smilie:
Thanks for info, i hope things are not pricey...i am on tight budget :tongue:

I didn't get any mail regarding accommodation :s-smilie:

Hoodies vary, sometimes they're on sale but normally between £25 - £35. Depends on what type you get, really. There are different designs.

They've started the Woolf accommodation allocation, I got mine yesterday, keep an eye out. :smile:
Reply 1336
Hoodies vary, sometimes they're on sale but normally between £25 - £35. Depends on what type you get, really. There are different designs.

They've started the Woolf accommodation allocation, I got mine yesterday, keep an eye out. :smile:

Oo not much expensive then :biggrin:
Waiting is so much difficult :colone:
Reply 1337
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Well done! I'm doing Law but have the same accommodation choices as you :smile:

I'm doing law tooo :biggrin:
See you in september :smile:
Reply 1338
Original post by Blazara
Oh in that case, you should be fiiine (I think/hope :tongue:). How much below were you? [What subject? I want to find more Law friends! :frown:)

I'm a law friend :biggrin:
See you in september...so excited :biggrin:
Original post by Lorna126
I'm doing law tooo :biggrin:
See you in september :smile:

Hooray for us :smile: what accommodation you hoping for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending